collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eBay combined shipping & "checkout" help...  (Read 449 times)

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
eBay combined shipping & "checkout" help...
« on: October 18, 2015, 11:54:35 AM »
I have a bunch of ponies up on eBay as "buy it nows;" however, I have a customer who would like to purchase multiple ones (which is great).

She sent me a message asking if I combined shipping (which I do).  I asked her to just buy the items but wait to pay until I sent her an updated invoice with the new shipping information amount.

She sent a message back saying she ordered three of my ponies through checkout and that she wasn't sure if they showed up on my end or not.  ----which they haven't.

I'm not quite sure on how to proceed.  All of my buy-it-nows are still running, so could she have just added them to a shopping cart (which means they may still be available for someone else to buy)?  How do I do the combined shipping for her?  (I'm so basic when it comes to eBay...!)

Any advice or direction would be GREATLY appreciated!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 12:03:01 PM by STLGusty »

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: eBay combined shipping & "checkout" help...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 12:03:41 PM »
Yes, it sounds to me like she just put them in her shopping cart and didn't actually buy them. Tell her she needs to actually hit the buy it now buttons on them each individually but wait to pay.

I've had this happen to me many times before with international buyers and I had to work through language barriers to try to tell them how to do this! The shopping cart is a pain!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 12:05:54 PM »
She needs to go into her cart and at the very top of the items she added there is a request total button. She needs to click that and then you will be able to reduce the shipping cost for her. eBay just changed all that recently. Also you are correct that your items are still available for sale, just because she added them to her cart actually means nothing.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 12:12:44 PM »
Thank you both!  I'll relay the information and hopefully we can sort it out easily.  Appreciate it!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal