collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: can i get some PC's please G1,2 - new ponies added  (Read 709 times)

Offline pickwick_pirate

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
can i get some PC's please G1,2 - new ponies added
« on: October 17, 2015, 01:10:45 PM »
Hi i don't  know if anyone could give me some idea on prices for these ponies ? I have rough ideas for some but i have been out of the pony game for a while  :what:

Update 3rd Nov

I have also decided to sell the following. Again I have an idea for the g1's but no clue for the g2's

G1

Lickedy Split - near mint. no paint rubs, no age spots or mold, hair is pink as can be and she has a bit of a wave to her hair so could be original curl.

Nc Sundance - near mint. Nice and white no paint rubs hair is smooth silky and uncut.

Baby blossom - Nice body and paint, usual faded hair which is still silky and uncut.

NBBE baby ribbon - poor ribbons chartreuse hair is starting to stain her body, it is hidden on het neck by her mane. Also someone tried to pierce her ears it would seem! She has two holes in the center base of each ear and on her left eat it has caused the plastic to crack. You can only see the crack if you pull her ear back. Otherwise all you can see is two dark dimples on her ears. Her paint is is lovely. Its a shame she's so cute otherwise.

G2

None of these have hair cuts and all have both eye gems.

Princess trixiebell - minty condition really she is just missing her accessories.
Magic motion kitchen sweetberry - no paint rubs and perfect hair
Magic motion satin splash - no paint rubs, has her little earing still. He leg is a little loose though.
Magic motion sweet berry - no paint rubs or discoloration.
Princess Sapphire - her head is discolored and she has a highlighter spot on her nds.

I also have the retro firefly with illustrated book. Firefly is still in her bag and it is all still boxed. No sure if it is particularly sought after?

Thanks for any help  :)

Spoiler
White stars TAF milkyway - really nice she appears to have some factory paint blobs on her but they are tiny. Symbols and eyes perfect.

TAF dancing butterfly's  - perfect.

cherries jubilee  - near mint i cant find any fault with her at all.

ss ribbon - she has some discoloured glue ovrr one symbol. Her hair is fading, she displays nicely though.

Tutti Fruitti - symbol is faded other wise shes is really nice.

Baby firefly - lovely her symbols are still really glittery, hair is perfect.

Euro surprise newborn cuddles with a cat symbol - perfect

dazzle glow - dry hair a little rubbing to her nds symbol.

Bright glow - dry hair, nds symbol has a rub and she has some factory paint on her neck ? Its always been there.

Vanilla treats - good condition bit of a paint rub on one eye.

Mo birthflower daisy -v.g.c

mo birthflower violet - near perfect.

Mo birthflower morning glory - i think her body may be a bit discolored but barely noticeable and other wise really nice.

Mo birthflower poppy - all over she is a little yellowed, and a rub on one symbol.

MOC sunshine pony Mainsail - bubble is the tinest hint yellow and glue is degrading on the bottom edge.

MOC baby explorer - yellow bubble and craked against her horn and on the bottom, if the bubble is pulked away along the bottom crack she could be easily pulled out.

G2

copper glow - hair cut and paint rub to her horn
princess ivy - perfect, she also has all her accessories and back card cutout.

G3

loose ponies these are all in perfect condition.

butterscotch I
whysteria I
Autumn Skye I
sparleswirl
pary cake
butterpop
blossomforth I
garden wishes
SLH Rainbowberry
'Favorite friends' 2007 sunny daze
'favorite friends' 2007 rainbowdash with the gradient leg.

MIB

bowtie
gardenia glow
sunset sweety
coconut grove
kiwiw tart
daisyjo with charm
sparkleworks with charm.

I understamd g3's are slow sellers at the moment, if anyone can help with pricing these that would be grand, thanks :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:33:31 AM by pickwick_pirate »

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: can i get some PC's please ? G1,2 & 3
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 02:06:37 PM »
Looks like an interesting group you have there. My pricing may be a little out of date- I've been so busy with tax season these last few months.

$18 White stars TAF milkyway - really nice she appears to have some factory paint blobs on her but they are tiny. Symbols and eyes perfect.

$9 possibly more for original curls TAF dancing butterfly's  - perfect.

$5 possibly more for original curls cherries jubilee  - near mint i cant find any fault with her at all.

$ 8 ss ribbon - she has some discoloured glue ovrr one symbol. Her hair is fading, she displays nicely though.

$8 Tutti Fruitti - symbol is faded other wise shes is really nice.

$8 ( these ponies are all over the place recently 4-12) Baby firefly - lovely her symbols are still really glittery, hair is perfect.

Not sure on these some are easier to find than others $35-70. Euro surprise newborn cuddles with a cat symbol - perfect

$18+ dazzle glow - dry hair a little rubbing to her nds symbol.

$8 Bright glow - dry hair, nds symbol has a rub and she has some factory paint on her neck ? Its always been there.

$7 Vanilla treats - good condition bit of a paint rub on one eye.

Birthflowers are $7 to $20+ depending on how mint and original curls.
Mo birthflower daisy -v.g.c

mo birthflower violet - near perfect.

Mo birthflower morning glory - i think her body may be a bit discolored but barely noticeable and other wise really nice.

Mo birthflower poppy - all over she is a little yellowed, and a rub on one symbol.

$60 + MOC sunshine pony Mainsail - bubble is the tinest hint yellow and glue is degrading on the bottom edge.

25+ MOC baby explorer - yellow bubble and craked against her horn and on the bottom, if the bubble is pulked away along the bottom crack she could be easily pulled out.

Offline pickwick_pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 12:00:59 PM »
Thank you very much :) Any one able to illuminate me on the other gens ? :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 01:15:43 PM »
White stars TAF milkyway - really nice she appears to have some factory paint blobs on her but they are tiny. Symbols and eyes perfect - $30 when minty so perhaps $25 in that condition but that assumes the blobs are noticible
TAF dancing butterfly's  - perfect - $7-8
cherries jubilee  - near mint i cant find any fault with her at all  - $5-6
ss ribbon - she has some discoloured glue ovrr one symbol. Her hair is fading, she displays nicely though - $10-12 normally, $7 with the issues
Tutti Fruitti - symbol is faded other wise shes is really nice - $6
Baby firefly - lovely her symbols are still really glittery, hair is perfect - $6
Euro surprise newborn cuddles with a cat symbol - perfect - $25-30
dazzle glow - dry hair a little rubbing to her nds symbol - $25-28 - probably the bottom end max due to small rubbing and dry hair perhaps $20-22
Bright glow - dry hair, nds symbol has a rub and she has some factory paint on her neck ? Its always been there. $20 when very nice, $16 with the issues mentioned
Vanilla treats - good condition bit of a paint rub on one eye - $12
Mo birthflower daisy -v.g.c - $10-12
mo birthflower violet - near perfect - $10-12
Mo birthflower morning glory - i think her body may be a bit discolored but barely noticeable and other wise really nice - $8
Mo birthflower poppy - all over she is a little yellowed, and a rub on one symbol - $6
MOC sunshine pony Mainsail - bubble is the tinest hint yellow and glue is degrading on the bottom edge - $75
MOC baby explorer - yellow bubble and craked against her horn and on the bottom, if the bubble is pulked away along the bottom crack she could be easily pulled out - $20

G2
copper glow - hair cut and paint rub to her horn - $22 if she is minty; so perhaps $12 with the issues but it will depend on how bad the hair cut is
princess ivy - perfect, she also has all her accessories and back card cutout - $8

G3
loose ponies these are all in perfect condition.
butterscotch I - $3
whysteria I - $3
Autumn Skye I - $3
sparleswirl - $3
pary cake - $4
butterpop - $4
blossomforth I - $2
garden wishes - $3
SLH Rainbowberry - $10
'Favorite friends' 2007 sunny daze - $2
'favorite friends' 2007 rainbowdash with the gradient leg - $2

MIB
bowtie - $6-7
gardenia glow - $6-7
sunset sweety - $7
coconut grove - $8
kiwiw tart - $8
daisyjo with charm - $7
sparkleworks with charm - $5
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline pickwick_pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 11:44:33 AM »
That's great thanks, I have to say i am (pleasantly) surprised at the prices for some of the G1's.

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 12:28:28 AM »
I've been looking for the Surprise Newborn Cuddles with the cat symbol, specifically. I'd be interested when and if you're ready to sell and if you ship to the US.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline pickwick_pirate

• View Profile
Re: can i get some PC's please G1,2 - new ponies added
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 07:34:39 AM »
Bumping as I'm looking pc's on a few more ponies :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 01:02:15 PM »
Lickedy Split - near mint. no paint rubs, no age spots or mold, hair is pink as can be and she has a bit of a wave to her hair so could be original curl - normally she averages about the $7 mark but in that condition I would put her more like $15

Nc Sundance - near mint. Nice and white no paint rubs hair is smooth silky and uncut - $5

Baby blossom - Nice body and paint, usual faded hair which is still silky and uncut - her hair should be white anyway :) $5

NBBE baby ribbon - poor ribbons chartreuse hair is starting to stain her body, it is hidden on het neck by her mane. Also someone tried to pierce her ears it would seem! She has two holes in the center base of each ear and on her left eat it has caused the plastic to crack. You can only see the crack if you pull her ear back. Otherwise all you can see is two dark dimples on her ears. Her paint is is lovely. Its a shame she's so cute otherwise.
At top she runs $40-42, she has popped down to more like $30 in recent months so with those issues perhaps $20

Princess trixiebell - minty condition really she is just missing her accessories - $7-8
Magic motion kitchen sweetberry - no paint rubs and perfect hair - $4
Magic motion satin splash - no paint rubs, has her little earing still. He leg is a little loose though - $5
Magic motion sweet berry - no paint rubs or discoloration - $3
Princess Sapphire - her head is discolored and she has a highlighter spot on her nds - $5

I also have the retro firefly with illustrated book. Firefly is still in her bag and it is all still boxed. No sure if it is particularly sought after? - this will still run retail
Loa is my love god!

Offline pickwick_pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 06:13:00 PM »
Lovely thank you, this thread can.be locked/deleted now :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 11:39:21 AM »
We dont delete or lock threads unless they are breaking rules :)

Price check threads get moved over to the price check archive after a few weeks. So just let this drift off the page and then we will move it where it needs to be.
Loa is my love god!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal