collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Adventures in Ponyland Game - Blue Ribbon's Accessories  (Read 676 times)

Offline Kitastrophe

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
The Adventures in Ponyland Game - Blue Ribbon's Accessories
« on: October 15, 2015, 02:20:51 PM »
Hi!
I have an Adventures in Ponyland Game poster with dice, ribbon and instructions for sale (or trade).
I am having a little trouble pricing it due to it not being for sale on eBay or anywhere else lately. I have a ballpark value in mind, but am open to reasonable offers.
The poster has highlighter on the ponies side where the original owner was using it as her collecting list. Ribbon is in good shape. Dice has corner wear. Instructions are a bit crinkled, but will prob flatten with some finagling and time inside a book.
(Btw, I am still relatively new to the Arena, but you can find my eBay feedback @ KitastropheKollectibles, as well as my Instagram and Facebook.
Due to value I would like to keep this in the US unless the buyer is willing to pay for tracked shipping with insurance international.
Thanks!
Kit
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(If you browse my photobucket you will find additional close up pictures.)
http://s429.photobucket.com/user/kitastrophekollectibles/library/
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:23:31 PM by Kitastrophe »

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventures in Ponyland Game - Blue Ribbon's Accessories
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »
These are rare and sought-after.  I've seen them sell pretty high, but I've also seen them slide under the radar a few times.

poster with highlighter $15 - 25
die with some wear $40 - 60  (This is the hardest to find, but maybe not as sought-after as the ribbon.)
ribbon $30 - 60  (I've seen it sell for $50 - 60 several times, but I've snatched two for $30ish.  One was a lucky BIN, and I got the other in an open Ebay auction when, I think, other bidders were holding out to bid on Rapunzel's barrettes from the same seller.)
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Kitastrophe

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventures in Ponyland Game - Blue Ribbon\'s Accessories
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 04:12:45 PM »
Thanks so much for the info! That's super helpful. @kellyponyfeathers

Post Merge: October 15, 2015, 04:13:37 PM

Set is pending. Will update when sold/available.

All have been traded!!!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 04:11:00 PM by Kitastrophe »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal