collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2015 Ornament Swap - all done  (Read 33372 times)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
Re: 2015 Ornament Swap - partners assigned - Lets shop!
« Reply #345 on: November 18, 2015, 02:45:09 AM »
but which one!   AHHHHH!!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #346 on: November 18, 2015, 05:01:27 AM »
TsumTsum s :D :D :D OMG!!

Offline RandomPony

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 18, 2015, 05:56:52 AM »
OMG! Teaser's suck! Lol! However they are necessary for swapping fun though, lol.
:frolic:

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 18, 2015, 06:45:05 AM »
Sigh. Right now, I really don't know what to do. Right now, I am too scared to visit any of the Christmas markets that will be opening next week. In the light of the recent attacks and latest threats, I really don't want to mingle with crowds of people. I might have to order something for my partner after all. :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2015, 07:02:57 AM »
Sigh. Right now, I really don't know what to do. Right now, I am too scared to visit any of the Christmas markets that will be opening next week. In the light of the recent attacks and latest threats, I really don't want to mingle with crowds of people. I might have to order something for my partner after all. :(

I can understand your fears, but you really don't have anything to be worried about.  Terrorist attacks are so very unlikely.  You'd be more likely getting hit by a car on the way to the Christmas market.  I am right up the road from last nights bomb scare and it was nothing.  Just people trying to scare us.

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2015, 07:32:51 AM »

I can understand your fears, but you really don't have anything to be worried about.  Terrorist attacks are so very unlikely.  You'd be more likely getting hit by a car on the way to the Christmas market.  I am right up the road from last nights bomb scare and it was nothing.  Just people trying to scare us.

Four days before the attacks in Paris we received news that a number of locations in my hometown (including the building immediately adjacent to my workplace) had been the intended targets of terrorist attacks by right-wing extremists. It's too much atm.

I've already got a few less pricey ornaments, and I'm going to order two more pricey ones from a merchant who has an online store in addition to Christmas market stalls, so I should be fine.

:hug:

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2015, 03:31:02 PM »
I've been feeling like that, too. I'm very anti-social anyway, and this week I've been even worse. I work at a relatively large university where there are a lot of people and it's been hard for me to go to work. So yeah, I definitely understand! And I don't even live in Europe. :/

Do you ever join a swap, and you put off the main shopping part for whatever reason, but whenever you're out you just buy little things you think your partner might like. And then you look at everything you've got so far and it's an enormous pile of things?

Yeah...
Yep! I totally have that problem. I might have to take some of the extra extras I bought and give them to other people for X-Mas... Don't worry, partner, I definitely went over budget for you, so I think you'll be happy. :)

It seems like this week has been really hard for a lot of us. I have all of my gifts for my partner now, so I think I'll try to do some wrapping and take some teaser pictures tonight! :D

Offline Ledbyrd

• Extra glitter on mine please!
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Twinkle Eyed Nightlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 19, 2015, 08:03:21 AM »
Ack! Sorry that I am so behind in posting everybody! My two daughters have been sick so I have had less mommy pony time lately. Partner, your box is coming together quite well. I am still planning on taking a trip to a special store for a special ornament purchase. I have a few hand made ornaments done for you too. I also have your extras planned out.

I'm so very sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved pets Maddie and CapnChan. Gentle hugs to you both.

Yay! It's great to see spoilers already! I really better hustle to get my box together!!!!

Thanks to Nence for my siggy art!
My Wishlist
Currently searching for Ice Crystal

Arianna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #353 on: November 19, 2015, 12:51:12 PM »
I have some questions to get to answering...

Dear secret partner, do you like traditional German glass ornaments like the ones pictured below? (If any of the sample ornaments appeal to you particularly you're welcome to tell me! ;))

Spoiler

I love the squirrel, owl and snowman. :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:53:19 PM by Arianna »

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 19, 2015, 01:33:02 PM »
Those Tsum tsums are amazing!!!

I still have a some last minute shopping to do next week when we go away, then will be ready to ship  :biggrin:
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #355 on: November 19, 2015, 02:49:18 PM »
not sure why the last item hasn't arrived yet. hope it's not stuck in customs.

Offline Ledbyrd

• Extra glitter on mine please!
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Twinkle Eyed Nightlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 19, 2015, 04:04:01 PM »
I found an awesome ornament and a treat for you today partner!

Oops! Forgot to answer this question...Dear secret partner, do you like traditional German glass ornaments like the ones pictured below? (If any of the sample ornaments appeal to you particularly you're welcome.

I love the rainbow swirled one the best but they are all truly gorgeous and I would be lucky to receive one.

Thanks to Nence for my siggy art!
My Wishlist
Currently searching for Ice Crystal

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 19, 2015, 09:25:37 PM »
Back from vacation at Disney World! The holidays are amazing there! Loved all the ornaments and decorations that are up!! One of my favorite ornaments up as decorations was the tree in the Beast's castle. The tree up in 50s Prime time was awesome too! And of course, the huge trees and all the lights at Magic Kingdom and Osborne Festival of Lights were just spectacular. At the light festival, I got the 3D effects glasses, and my effect over the lights was ornaments! My husband and my mom got tree stars which were also amazing. I wish I could show you what all the lights and fireworks look like with them on. On the plane home, a fellow passenger said they have something similar at Cracker Barrel, so I will have to look into that. Check out the spoiler for pics of the Magic Kingdom tree, the Beast's castle tree, and the 50s Prime Time tree.
Spoiler
Beast's castle tree:

Angelique from the squeal is the topper! (Sorry for the poor quality; the tree was tall and the room was a bit dark)

The ornaments are red bows and Mrs. Potts, Chip, Cogsworth, and Lumiere as stained glass representations! Love it! I wish they had them for purchase somewhere.

Magic Kingdom's huge tree

50s Prime Time tree, I'm starting to fall in love with chrome trees!

I was able to find a couple of things for my partner while there! Hopefully with this, a trip to the Disney store, and the Christmas Closet shop opening up in my hometown this weekend, I will be finishing up with purchases by the end of the week! Then I just have a couple of things to make, and I will be posting a teaser.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 19, 2015, 10:13:18 PM »
aintnobuffalo, I am jealous!  Disney World around the holidays is awesome!  They really have the best decorations!
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 20, 2015, 01:00:16 AM »
That's so cool, aintnobuffalo.  I've been to Disneyland around Christmas, but not world.  I can only imagine how amazing it is.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal