collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lots of G2 added; Diamond & Golden glow! G1 MIB Baby Countdown, Bright Eyes+++!  (Read 1284 times)

moomargh

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello hello! Welcome to my sales :)
Right now I mainly have G2s and couple of G1s for sale. Always adding and editing!

Shipping is from Finland. Without tracking the standard shipping is 6,50€ to Europe and 10€ to US, up to 250 grams (1-3 ponies possibly). Tracking will be more and possibly the safer option, but that is up to you. I can't be held responsible if a standard shipping parcel goes missing (although this has never happened so far for me). Some small items and G2 Baby ponies can be shipped in an envelope, which costs 1€+.

Please feel free to make offers also, as I am not superb at pricing my items :D I just tend to go with what I might have paid for the item etc. And please ask for more pictures of what you want! :)

I ask buyer to pay shipping and pp fees if at all possible. Thank you!

All of the G2s have their eye gems unless otherwise mentioned!

Happy buying :3

**added Diamond Glow**

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Diamond glow - Here we go then, selling this double as well as I could really use some money right now. She is really pretty, I don't have much bad things to tell about her :) Her tail and mane may have some dryness on the tips, she has two small marker dots(?) on her nose. Some small rubs to symbols, and to horn. Her head is pretty loose and turns very easily! She felt a bit grimy to touch, but after a wash she feels normal again. Please ask if you need any more information, and ask for more pics! OFFER €€€ :) (I take the right not to sell if the price doesn't feel right)
(also i am not 100% sure if she is as white as she should be. but both my diamond glow's are the same colour, so I can't really tell.)

**added Golden Glow**

Golden glow - She is super pretty on display but has small problems! First of all she does have tailrust. She also has small rub to her horn and her symbols are not as visible as they might have been as new. That's about it - otherwise she is super duper lovely! OFFER €€€ :) (please ask for more pictures, i have!) (I take the right not to sell if the price doesn't feel right)

**added and edited 11th Nov**
I apologize for bad quality pictures, ask for more pics if you need on any of them! :)

1. Magic Dragonfly - She is in very lovely condition! Very light rubs to symbols. Hair and tail both also very nice and no marks to body. 10€
2. Her Majesty Pearl - She is in very nice condition! Only tail has been slightly cut and has capital K written under one hoof. 7€
3. Silver Glow - 'Bargain pony'. She is still nice on display, but lots of small faults. Her horn tip is rubbed, and symbols not very visible. I have removed tailrust from her and her tail is still frizzy and I wouldn't pull on it a lot. Her hair is still lovely. Something is odd in her neck, it seems a bit wonky (factory error?) :D If you don't want to pay loads on perfect condition Silver glow - she is for you. :D 8€

1. Princess Silver Rain - Comes with her watering can. Hair little frizzy. Small rubs to symbols. 8€
2. Princess Morning Glory - Fringe is cut, otherwise okay. Tail is very frizzy. 5€
3. Princess Trixiebelle - Part of her hair has been cut shorter, otherwise she is very pretty. Still very lovely pony on display! 8€

1. Masquerade Ball Sky Skimmer and Sweet Berry - Prefer selling together. Both of their tinsels are pretty crinkly but otherwise they are in okay condition. 10€
2. Masquerade Ball Sky Skimmer - She is so pretty, but missing one eye gem. 4€
3. Her Majesty Flower - Lovely. Tail little dry, hair missing two first plugs of hair. 7€

1. Sunny Garden Ivy - Lovely condition. 5€
2. Magic Motion Sundance - Lovely condition. 4€
3. Magic Motion Moonshadow - Lovely hair. Her nose magnet is darkened/not good. 4€

1. Royal Wedding Princess Morning Glory - Okay condition, her body and head have slight mismatch. Her tinsel's are crinkly. 4€
2. Magic Motion Family Sweet Berry - Someone gave her make up! She's got 'lipstick and a kiss on her cheek', not sure if they would come off but seems unlikely. Small rub to one symbol. - Offer €€€ :D
3. Petal Blossom - Comes with her hat and braid. Small rubs to symbols, last plugs on her neck have been cut short. Might have slight tail/haircut otherwise too. 3€

1. Drifter and Dreamer - Prefer to sell together. Both have tailrust and Dreamer has a small part of her leg 'missing', looks like the plastic melted a little. 8€
2. Sparkle - Lovely condition, tail little frizzy as usual. 6€
3. Baby Honey - Her other symbol is pretty rubbed, little dry tail. 5€

G2 Spike - He's got a small line running across his other side, not sure where it came from, if it's factory error or just a small scratch. It's not very visible but you can see it in the picture if you look closely :) SOLD!!!

Baits - 1-2€ each. Might have missing eye gems, cut hairs, tailrust etc. Some of them are savable and some might make good gem donors. Some just need new gems to be back in action!

G2 accessories. From 0,50€ and up. Please ask or offer :)
(sold: Trixie's comb)

MIB Pretty ups kittens and teddies - Lovely condition. Offer.
MIB Baby Countdown - Some little crinkly parts and small tear to box. Otherwise i think it's pretty nice. Asking 65€ but please feel free to offer or tell me if this price is totally off!
Argie Buttons - She is lovely on display, but has so many small flaws. Some plugs missing, tail little frizzy. One eye is really rubbed and some bitemarks to horn/missing tip. Slight difference on body and head colours. Etc etc. Please ask for more pics etc :) Offer!!
Bright Eyes - She is super lovely. Only has some penmarks under her hooves and small yellowing on ear tips and hooves. 36€ or offer :3

G1 Accessories - Please make an offer on items.

G1 Brushes - Please make an offer.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:05:22 PM by moomargh »

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
Re: G2s, G1s, MIB Baby Countdown, accessories, Magic diapers +++
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:04:53 AM »
Pm!

moomargh

Re: G2s, G1s, MIB Baby Countdown, accessories, new added on 14th!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 08:04:20 AM »
added two G2s! :3

moomargh

Re: G2s, G1s, MIB Baby Countdown, accessories, new added on 14th!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 06:34:11 AM »
bump :)

moomargh

Re: Lots of G2, G1s, MIB Baby Countdown, Bright Eyes (tales)+++!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 02:37:38 AM »
bumpinnggg

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
Re: Lots of G2, G1s, MIB Baby Countdown, Bright Eyes (tales)+++!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 09:17:33 AM »
PM for a few accessories :)

moomargh

Re: Lots of G2 added (Spike), G1 MIB Baby Countdown, Bright Eyes (7tales)+++!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 11:37:58 PM »
added/edited :)

moomargh

added golden glow :3

moomargh

and diamond glow.. :D

Offline blazywazy110

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile