collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slow to respond for a bit  (Read 422 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Slow to respond for a bit
« on: October 08, 2015, 09:03:28 PM »
I'm sorry guys! I know I've sort of popped up in and off but haven't been around. I have some private swaps and a few people inquired about purchasing stuff. My swap boxes are still being kept up with and I'll get to messaging others back. I'm just slowl lately! If you need me and don't hear from me in a few days prod at me again or even attack my FB. 

I'm just snowed under lately helping run Beta, drama and a few other clubs including a writing club on my own. For kids to right during NANO. Them r course getting my Clyde filly and I started dating this awesome girl a few months ago that had a hysterectomy last week because of cancer. I was with her and such. Anyway just lots of crazy stuff all at once, but I haven't forgotten you guys!
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Slow to respond for a bit
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 04:17:35 AM »
:hug:  thanks for letting us know  sweetie. I'm so sorry to hear about the girl with cancer - that's awful :sad:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Slow to respond for a bit
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 07:46:21 PM »
Of course! I feel bad since I'm usually more prompt. >_<

She is actually doing a lot better and they removed pretty much everything except her cervix. The doctor says she will need to be checked rarely but should be ok now and not need any sort of treatment. It's only been a week since her surgery, so she is still recovering but doing well so all should be better hopefully. ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal