collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you ever take a Hiatus from Pony collecting?  (Read 1226 times)

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
Re: Do you ever take a Hiatus from Pony collecting?
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2015, 12:59:42 PM »
I'm sort of in one and have been for the last couple of years.
Bunch of stuff really, but like a patch of being unemployed and being on jobseeker's didn't help, and just like not keeping up with mlp and feeling sort of thrown off now and like the lack of disposable income doesn't help and when I do have a bit it ends up going on other things. And as much as I still love mlp it's just exhausting to get back into it at the moment

So I'm like in a 'i like ponies, i lurk around but I'm not quite back in'
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline LadySiha

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'll meet you across the sea...
    • View Profile
Re: Do you ever take a Hiatus from Pony collecting?
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »
I'm sorta on hiatus.  I still like to get new Pinkie Pie's for my army when I see them, but that's about it. 

Like others have said, I kinda float through collections/hobbies and come back around.  Ever since I've gotten into more armor-building oriented cosplay, most of my hobby money is going toward materials (like worbla) and I'm back on a Japanese Street Fashion thing.

I am thinking about spoiling myself with a handful of ponies after my birthday, though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal