collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Clydesdale Nevada  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: My Little Clydesdale Nevada
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2015, 06:41:18 AM »
What a beautiful story and she's such a cutie! I love her little foaltail! Clydes are a very beautiful typ of horse and will be a lot to handle, but my own experience with horses says the bigger the better the nicer and sweeter. When I was younger and did ride my favorite was this huge North Swedish Horse and he was the most gentle being ever. He even alowed me to come in to him when he was laying down. I would sit down with my back at his stomach and he would turn his head and put the muzzle on my knees and sleep. You're gonna have a wonderful time bonding with her. I hope you'll share the progress with us and more pictures as she gets older :).

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2015, 07:51:04 AM »
She's so cute! Congrats!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2015, 10:21:52 AM »
Really awesome story. Your Nevada is very beautiful and I can't imagine how excited you must be to have her in your life now. I'd love a horse someday but it's too much of a responsibility for me, but I can tell you will be a great horse parent. I wish you and your horse much happiness!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 06:07:41 AM »
Ohh she is lovely! Iv always adored Clydes! Something about their faces just makes me want to hug them xD and their big feathery feet! Not to mention just how powerful and big they are haha.

Iv always wanted horses, specifically clydesdales. But never had the money or space to make that dream happen. So I just go to every fair/event I can to get my fix. xD

When I was little, my dad used to bring us to a rodeo, I never much liked the shows, and they had a pretty bad reputation about caring for the animals, and it seemed like at least one got seriously injured every year :/ but still, whenever I would go missing my mom said she knew she would find me near the pen that held all the broncos, actually petting them and playing with their hair. xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2015, 12:43:36 AM »
I know I just nodded and told him “that’s my horse”. 

Not gonna lie.. that totally made me tear up :blush:
Amazingly beautiful story - thank you so much for sharing! Horses are wonderful creatures and your girl is a stunning filly. I'm so happy for you that she's rekindled your love of horses. Congrats on finally getting your clyde! :heart:
:fox:

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2015, 03:57:52 AM »
She's adorable, congratulations! I'm glad everything's working out now, all the best to you two. :lovey:

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2015, 04:06:16 AM »
She is already beautiful, but I can't wait to see what a gorgeous darling she will become! Major congrats on bringing her home! Just by reading your post I can feel how incredibly happy you must be now, and how fulfilled! I wish you two a wonderful life together! Please post lots of photos here!

One day, one day, my dream of owning a horse will come true for me too. One day.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2015, 08:17:44 PM »
Wow, what a story! It's amazing how much effort it takes to get a horse... :) I have a question: have you posted your story on a blog or anything like that? My Master's thesis is about horses, and if your story were "published" on a more stable web address I might quote it. Alternately, do you know any good books that describe the process one has to go through to get a horse? (Actually, I am now thinking this might be a good thread for me to start... I also want to know because, though I've never had my own horse before, I plan to adopt one at some point.)

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2015, 08:34:07 PM »
She is beautiful!  And I love the name.  I took horseback riding lessons what I was a kid, and my favorite horse to ride at the stables was named Nevada.  :heart:

I'm so glad this is working out for you.   You deserve some happiness after a difficult few years!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »
need more photies!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal