collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's Talk Disney Movies / Themeparks / etc!  (Read 3881 times)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Let's Talk Disney Movies / Themeparks / etc!
« on: September 20, 2015, 04:11:12 PM »
I'm in the midst of a private Disney / Halloween swap, so much of my thoughts have recently been on everything Mickey, Minnie and "happily ever after". With that in mind, I thought it might be fun to start a thread giving everyone the chance to talk about Disney films. It's the perfect time of year for it with Halloween just around the corner and Christmas not far behind. I can't think of a more magical, whimsical time of year. Feel free to answer any questions you like and disregard those you're not interested in. Also, if you can't pick just "one" of something, feel free to name a few. Here we go!

1. What is the first Disney movie you remember watching?

The first Disney movie I remember watching was Sleeping Beauty.

2. What was your favorite Disney movie as a kid?

My favorite Disney movie when I was a kid was Lady and the Tramp.

3. Who was your favorite Disney character as a kid?

My favorite character as a kid was Merryweather (the smaller blue fairy in Sleeping Beauty who isn't as powerful but comes up with the 100 year sleep to save Aurora.)

4. What is your favorite Disney movie now?

Beauty and the Beast! I love the music, I love the characters and I love the way the relationship between Belle and Beast actually takes some effort and time.

5. Who is your favorite character now?

I'll give you a top 5: Belle, Beast, Wendy (Peter Pan), Bianca (The Rescuers) and Elsa (Frozen)

6. Who is your favorite Disney villain?

A tie between Frollo (Creepiest, scariest, most sinister) and Maleficent (Coolest, most menacing yet pretty in appearance.) I also love Ursula.

7. Which Disney movie do you think has the best music?

The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King, in no particular order.

8. What's your favorite Disney song?

"Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas; "A Whole New World" from Aladdin, "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid, and "Beauty and the Beast" from Beauty and the Beast--again, no particular order.

9. Have you been to any of the Disney parks? Do you have a favorite memory you'd like to share?

I have been to Magic Kingdom once and Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM) four times. The thing I most vividly remember was that when I was there I was too busy looking for the Ninja Turtles (?!) to care about the actual Disney characters--and I was going in the middle of the "Disney Renaissance". Ah, the folly of youth! :lol:

10. If you got the chance to go to a Disney park now, which one do you think you'd pick and what would you most want to do there? 

I'm torn, honestly. I use to go to MGM (now Disney Hollywood Studios) as a kid, I'd love to revisit Magic Kingdom from an adult perspective (only went once) and I've never been to Animal Kingdom or Epcot so I have no opinion on those either way, yet they are both "new" to me.

What's your favorite underrated Disney film? (Credit: Bekuno)

The Rescuers / The Rescuers Down Under. I absolutely love Bianca and Bernard and I'm often shocked to find out that people haven't seen the two Rescuers movies.

What Disney film did you not like growing up? (Credit: Bekuno)

Fantasia. I have vision issues and trained for years as a vocalist, so a film that is not focused on lyrics or words is very hard for me to follow or get into. I tried watching this once as a kid and have never gone back!

New Question!: Is there any Disney film that you haven't seen but would like to?

I haven't seen The Aristocats yet. I just watched The Princess and the Frog for the first time last weekend (awesome!). I still need to see Wreck It Ralph and Lilo & Stitch. I've only seen bits & pieces of The Nightmare Before Christmas, too. Enough to know I love the concept and art, but does that really count? :lol: BF & I are watching that as part of our Halloween though. Yay!

New Question: What are your favorite Disney on Broadway songs that were written/found for the musical but not in the original film (Credit: Ponyfan}

I actually can't answer this one because I've never seen any of the Broadway versions.

New Question:  What's your favorite Disney TV Series (Credit: Ponyfan)

That honor absolutely goes to Darkwing Duck! :heart: That was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing others answers. If you have questions you'd like to have people discuss list them and I'll add 'em to the main post here. :) Have fun!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:45:49 PM by ladybastilla »

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: Let's Talk Disney Movies! :)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 04:42:19 PM »
I love all things Disney! I have almost every film on VHS, I collect plushies that I find second-hand, and I love learning facts about the films. I'd like to have my honeymoon at Disney World, I dunno if my boyfriend would ever be up for that though  :P

The first one that I remember seeing was Lilo & Stitch. I think my mom took me out of like preschool or day care for the day and took me to go see it!

My favorite Disney movie growing up was 101 Dalmatians!

Oh gosh I'm not sure! I loved all the dalmatians, Dodger, Terk, Tramp, and Marie (is it obvious I prefer the animals?  :P)

Tangled and Oliver & Company are my favorite Disney films now. I try to keep to two categories, favorite 3D and favorite 2D.

Rita, Flynn Rider  :inlove:, Angel (Lilo & Stitch), Angel (Lady & The Tramp II), and Captain Amelia.

I'm really not a big 'villain' fan honestly, but I'd say Hades or Yzma.

I've always loved the Tarzan soundtrack.

I'll make a short list! A very short list haha. I looveeee Disney songs.
  • "Trashin' The Camp" from Tarzan
  • "Streets of Gold" from Oliver & Co.
  • "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan
  • "Eye to Eye" from A Goofy Movie
  • "Zero to Hero" from Hercules

9. Have you been to any of the Disney parks? Do you have a favorite memory you'd like to share?

I went to Disney World when I was about 14 I believe? A little late for my first and only trip (so far!) to a Disney park.  I didn't get to take photos with anyone other than Stitch but when we stopped to get some water I wandered a little ways off and saw Aladdin and Jasmine walking to their post for photos and they smiled and waved at me and wow! I felt like I was 5 all over again, I can't describe the sheer joy it brought me.

10. If you got the chance to go to a Disney park now, which one do you think you'd pick and what would you most want to do there?

I'd like to go the Disney Land in California next. No major reason other than I just haven't been there. I need to buy more merch and ride more rides!

11. What's your favorite underrated Disney film?
Home on the Range!!! I don't know why but I've always loved this film and no one ever speaks of it. I need a new copy because my disk for it is all scratched up!

12. What Disney film did you not like growing up?
I've always had some sort of weird hatred towards Sleeping Beauty. Growing up I rarely watched it and even now I don't enjoy it! I'm not sure if it bored me or scared me or what!

I added in 11 & 12 but you're not obligated to add them to the main post!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:44:07 PM by Bekuno »
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Talk Disney Movies / Themeparks / etc!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 06:35:36 PM »
I love Disney Movies. :)

I'm skipping the first 3 questions because I love so many Disney movies and had a bunch when I was little so it's too hard to remember the first one I saw but I do remember seeing several of them at the movie theater :)

Frozen, The Little Mermaid several others.

Ariel and Elsa are my top two

Ursula

The Little Mermaid, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

I could fill up a bunch of pages on my favorite Disney songs?. 

"Let it Go" "For the First Time in Forever Reprise" from Frozen "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid "Can you Feel the Love Tonight" film version from the Lion King "So Close" from Enchanted

I've never been to a Disney Park

Walt Disney World. I would really love to ride It's a Small World and Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I'd probably also ride the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train

Enchanted and The Little Mermaid II Return to the sea. I always really liked LM II but I know several people don't like it.

To this day I've never seen the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

New Question!: Is there any Disney film that you haven't seen but would like to?

I want to see Wreck it Ralph

New Question: What are your favorite Disney on Broadway songs that were written/found for the musical but not in the original film

"If Only"  "One Step Closer" and "Her Voice" from The Little Mermaid on Broadway

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 06:55:13 PM »

Bambi I think? At my grandmother's, on the bottom level of her split level house with a cousin.

Fantasia. My mom still talks about how I'd particularly watch the pastoral symphony segment over and over and over again. I never really cared that much for the ones everyone else loved like Little Mermaid, Lion King, Aladdin. I mean I like them alright, but not a big fan.

I loved the blue centaurette. Otherwise I guess Belle even though I disliked her hair, or Aurora. Probably Aurora the most.

Fantasia, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone (I guess I like the lesser loved movies!)

Same.

Maleficent

Beauty and the Beast. Fantasia of course had beautiful classical music though. But Be Our Guest was just wonderful.

Be Our Guest. Clever, beautiful animation scene to go along with it.

I've been to WDW, all of the parks. My favorite memory is honestly pin collecting, and doing that sort of drawing/animation class? When I was standing in line for it a cast member walked by with the blue centaur pin I'd been searching for all day. Agh!!! Thankfully I tracked it down later on at a different place. Never did find that cast member again.

Magic Kingdom, I guess. I'd like to go during Halloween or Christmas and buy holiday themed goodies. It seems like it would be a really memorable time to go.

I also loved The Rescuers. But again, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood. Robin Hood particularly I just.. love. Love.

Ummmmm. Pinocchio, Dumbo, Jungle Book, Mary Poppins.

I don't keep up with the new movies at all. They might be a nice movie date with boyfriend, though. I don't know any specifically.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline pony_magick

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 07:38:50 PM »
The question is are we talking about 'classic' Disney (Beauty and the Beast era), modern Disney (Pixar), cartoons or live action (High School Musical)?
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 07:41:35 PM »
When I started the thread I was thinking animated, but that doesn't necessarily need to be what you were or are thinking. :) Answer with whatever is the truth for you. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline pony_magick

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 07:42:58 PM »
Sorry, it's a thing I have with Disney. Most people think classic Disney and forget that they've branched out since then. :) I'll answer shortly.

1.   What is the first Disney movie you remember watching?
Bambi I think? I went to the movies with my 2 sisters and Granny to go see it.

2.   What was your favorite Disney movie as a kid?
I didn’t really have a particular favourite, unlike my sisters. I loved them all. In saying that I just looked up a list of Disney movies and one that I used to get out lots as a kid was on it, Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken.

Belle, she loved to read and so do I.

Hercules; awesome songs and its Greek mythology

I love Belle for her grace, poise and love of reading

Either the Evil Queen from Snow White or Malecfient from Sleeping Beauty for their evilness and Hades (Hercules) for his unevilness. 
The Lion King stands out, as I remember singing the songs with my sisters and really, really wanting the tape so we could sing along rather than just sing and make up the words that we didn’t know.
Frozen – I’ve only watched it once and the songs got stuck in my head, so much so that I had to get the cd.

I won’t say I’m in Love – Megara from Hercules
Can I Have This Dance? – Troy and Gabriela, High School Musical 3

I’ve just been to Disneyland Tokyo (3 months ago) – first time to a major theme park and a Disney one at that.

I’m saving up for a week long holiday with the entire family (2 sister and husbands and kids, mum and aunt) in a few years to go to the California park.

11. What's your favorite underrated Disney film? (Credit: Bekuno)
The Black Cauldron – forgotten about and left in the archives for years before it was released almost 10 years later on video.
Escape to Witch Mountian & Return from Witch Mountain – nice basic movies with a hint of mystery, magic and aliens. Also doesn’t help that it has 2 kids as the leads.

Wild Hearts Can’t be Broken – most have never even heard of it but I loved it as a kid growing up as it had horses in it.

12. What Disney film did you not like growing up? (Credit: Bekuno)
Fantasia – just music and no plot made it boring.

13. Is there any Disney film that you haven't seen but would like to?
Maleficent, Tomorrowland & Moana – future release.

New question: Most inspirational Disney film?
Bridge to Terabithia – power of imagination
Wild Hearts Can’t be broken – you can follow your dream no matter what happens.

New Question: What Disney Channel films that stands out to you?
Smart House – just loved the idea of having a house that could ‘think’.
The Cheetah Girls – good music and lots of friendship.
High School Musical – great music and Zac Effron!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 08:43:42 PM by pony_magick »
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 07:43:07 PM »

I don't know.  I do remember going to see Bambi and 101 Dalmatians at the drive-in.  (I think I was about 6?)  After Bambi's mom died and Bambi was looking for her, my little brother stood up and yelled "She's dead you dorkwad!"  Cracked up the whole drive-in.

SOOOooooo many!  Pete's Dragon, Sword in the Stone, Oliver and Company, Lady and the Tramp, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood....the list goes on...

Probably Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Probably Wreck-It Ralph

Donald Duck.

Brer Bear, Queen of Hearts, Yzma, Madame Medusa...basically, the crazier, the better!

Tough one. I really like the music in Wreck-It Ralph but the songs in Song of the South are a lot of fun.  Mary Poppins has fabulous music, too!  I can't pick.  They all win.

"I'm Still Here" from Treasure Planet.

I have been to Disneyland/California Adventure and Walt Disney World.  I used to work at the Animal Kingdom.  I drove the Kilimanjaro Safari.  I loved watching the baby elephants play in the water and the baby giraffes would come up to the truck and lick their reflections in the mirrors.  The animals on that ride are real, but people never seem to believe it. One of the things that made me laugh was during mating season a woman exclaimed "I can't believe Disney would make animatronics that do THAT!" 

I would love to take my nieces and nephews to Disney World.

Probably Treasure Planet or Song of the South.

I wasn't a fan of most live action ones.  But if I had to pick an animated one, I think my least favorite is Pinocchio.  It has beautiful artwork, but I was just never really into the story.

I haven't seen Inside Out yet.

New Question: What are your favorite Disney on Broadway songs that were written/found for the musical but not in the original film (Credit: Ponyfan}

I don't know.  I haven't listened to very many Broadway soundtracks.  I do like the version of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious they did for the Mary Poppins Broadway version.

New Question: What is your favorite Disney TV Series?

This is not a fair question to ask someone who grew up with both Disney Afternoon and One Saturday Morning!  I love Gummy Bears, Pepper Ann, DuckTales and Kim Possible.  The only one of those I don't have on DVD is Pepper Ann because they haven't made it.   :pout:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 08:44:36 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 07:49:28 PM »

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Robin Hood - do you see a pattern developing here?

Mulan, Hercules, and the Frog Prince

I'll give you a top 5: Robin Hood, Mulan and Shang, Tiana, hercules

I dont really like ANY villians

Aladdin, Mulan and Beauty and the beast

Phoney king of England from RH, I'll make a man out of you - Mulan and al the songs from Hercules

I have been a guest and Cast member at Walt Disney World. I used to work at Pirates of the Caribbean and one night the ride somehow ran out of water. I am not sure how because unlike Splash mountain, the water does not get drained out. I can write a book on all the ways that ride has broken down

EPCOT - World Showcase  ^.^

oliver and company

Fantasia and Snow white

Isn't there one called Brother bear?

The only shows I have seen have been at the parks, not actual broadway shows. I liked the finding nemo one at animal kingdom
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 07:52:35 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 11:25:15 PM »
Fun topic!  Disney is one of my most favorite things.  I wrote my college thesis around Disney films.  :D

At home?  Sleeping Beauty.  In theaters, Little Mermaid.

Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast

Ariel.  :D. I had that VHS worn out.

Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, Toy Story and Little Mermaid.

Belle, Elsa, Tiana...  If we can include Pixar, I'll add Woody from Toy Story

Frollo and Scar.

I love all Disney music, but I'm particularly fond of:  Beauty and the Beast, Frozen and Hunchback.  I think Hunchback is rather underrated; the score to that show is awesome.

Cannot pick just one.  I'm very partial to "Part of Your World."  And "Proud of Your Boy" from Aladdin (originally written for the movie.)

I have been to Disneyworld (all parks) once, in 2007.  I have been to Disneyland and California Adventure many times.  I'm hoping to go to Disneyland again this year.

I have lots of memories of being in the parks with my family and my best friend.  One of my favorites was taking my best friend a few years back; she hadn't been since middle school.  We were now college aged girls but I made her skip into the front entrance because it was Disneyland.  :D

I would love to take my family and my best friend back to Disneyworld.  Had a blast there last time but my best friend has never been.

I also want to go to Disney Sea in Japan.  :)

Hunchback of Notre Dame.  It has such a gorgeous score but the story is so dark that I think a lot of people ignore it.  It's so pretty, though.

Fantasia, Dumbo and Bambi all bored me as a child.  I still can't watch them all the way through.

Not really?  I think I've seen all of the animated ones, including the sequels.  :). I kind of wanted to see Tomorrowland, though.

I love theatre.  I'm going to cheat a little and say that I love the new version of "Seize the Day" in Newsies, which is a lot different from the original (but isn't a whole new song.).

I guess I could also say "Her Voice" from The Little Mermaid and "They Live In You" from the Lion King.  :)

Can't wait to see what other say.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2015, 02:52:48 AM »
Fun!!

I think it was Robin Hood.

The Little Mermaid

I can't remember that I had one.

Beauty and the Beast

Don't have one I think.

Never really thought about it.

The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast

Tales as old as time (is that the title) - Beauty and the Beast

none

Probably Hongkong, because that's the nearest.

Princess and the Frog - watched it last week, it's so cute (although I dislike the music)

Snowwhite (boring)

Aristocats, Lady and Tramp

No idea.

Offline Mainsail

• Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 03:56:49 AM »
I actually very recently went to Disneyland, so I've been on a Disney hype, lately. :D

I believe it was Snow White. :)

The Lion King!!

Timon and Pumbaa :D

Tie between Wreck it Ralph, Big Hero 6, Tarzan, and Lilo & Stitch! I can't pick one! :P

Honey Lemon, Taffyta Muttonfudge, Disgust, and Angel! ^^

King Candy! I don't wanna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen Wreck it Ralph, but towards the end, he really shocked me!!

Tarzan, hands down. :)

All the songs in Tarzan, "When Can I See You Again" from Wreck it Ralph, "Immortals" from Big Hero 6, and "Why Should I Worry?" from Oliver & Company!

I've been to Disneyland a few times! :)

I've been wanting to visit Disneyworld! I'd love to check out Epcot!! <3

Oliver & Company!! <3 It doesn't get enough love and recognition! :(

I don't know, really. I believe I liked all of the ones I saw, from what I remember.

I need to get around to watching Cars 2!! ^^

I don't really know!! I have seen a couple musicals but can't remember any songs that weren't in the movies!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:59:42 AM by Mainsail »

My MLP Tumblr

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 06:21:54 AM »
What a fun thread!

It's either Oliver & Company or the Jungle Book. It was on a cinema.

I loved Oliver & Company as well as the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Lionking. It's a tie between them.

I loved Belle, Rafiki, Ariel, the Genie!

Still Beauty and the Beast, the Lionking, the little Mermaid and Aladdin. I rewatched Oliver & Company as an adult and was sad to see it not being as good as I remembered.

OLAF!

I am rather fond of Shere-Khan.

The Lionking, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, the little Mermaid.

This is a tough one. The ones I sing the most are Everybody wants to be a Cat, Bella Notte and Bibbidibobidiboo.. but I love listening to Cicle of Life, A whole new world, Part of Your world, Beauty and the Beast and Let it Go.

No.

I think the one in France is closest.

What's your favorite underrated Disney film?

The Black Cauldron. I didn't even know it was a Disney film when I first saw it. It was scary watching it as a kid, but it is very good. So few people have even heard of it.

What Disney film did you not like growing up?

The Sword in the Stone. it was just plain boring.

Is there any Disney film that you haven't seen but would like to?

I can't think of any.

What are your favorite Disney on Broadway songs that were written/found for the musical but not in the original film

I don't think I ever heard one of those.

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2015, 06:58:12 AM »

Dumbo

The Aristocats, Fantasia 2000, The Emperor's New Groove

Marie, the white kitty from the Aristocats (she was a kitten, she was a girl, I used to relate to girl characters first). Stitch too.

Tie between Wreck-It Ralph (fantastic story but I still think it was a switcharoo with Pixar), The Hunchback of Notredame (great, great story and for once the songs don't bother me) and both Fantasias (what can I say... I love when music and animation join together to create an unique piece)

Horace Horsecollar! I also grew up with some of the earliest Mickey shorts and I missed this guy for a while. You can imagine my reaction when he came back in the short "Get A Horse" (which is my favourite piece of animation Disney ever created)

Do the Pink Elephants from Dumbo count? If not, in order: Yizma, Dr Facilier and Frollo.

The Hunchback of Notredame. As I said, the songs fit especially well, I don't find them as "filler"

..."Hellfire"? Yeah I'm an edgy kid.

I've been only in Disneyland Paris, bad thing is, I was really little and I was (and am) afraid of almost all the rides, so we've just walked around meeting characters and admiring the scenery. If I ever come back I promise I'll take the chance and seize the day!

I know that each park is different, but I'm not really sure which one would I pick... probably the one with the most characters.

What's your favorite underrated Disney film?

Chicken Little! Yeah yeah I know, the movie is bad, I knew the movie was bad even when I was a child, but the design of the main charactes is SO ADORABLE plus it's a chick and I was in a chick craze back then and I still love it when the main characters are birds.

What Disney film did you not like growing up?

Hercules... I know they took some liberties from the original myths, but it didn't work as well as Hunchback...

Is there any Disney film that you haven't seen but would like to?

Nope! I'm recently back from my "Disney Week" where I watched all the Disney films I was interested in. Last one was Princess and the Frog tho!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2015, 07:49:02 AM »
CAN WE OPEN A PUBLIC ARENA DISNEY SWAP!!!!??? OMG. My ENTIRE life is revolved around Disney!!!! Fun fact- I was concieved after my parents watched Beauty and the Beast oopps I meant tLM! They must have seen BatB after I was born but I know my dad told me it was after him saw a romantic Disney Movie! xD Both my parents- ESPECIALLY my dad were HUGE Disney people!

Leeetttttsssss taaaaaaaalk DIS-NEH! :frolic:

Aladdin- I got to see it in theaters when I was a baby, but it was the last time my biological parents where together with me as a couple...then my mom ruined it after that day.*pouts*  I have pictures of me playing with this Aladdin doll my grandma got for me and I remember his duct tape underwear! xD I had him up until 6ish? I totally remember seeing Lion King, Pochohontas, and Hunchback, Toy Story, and Mulan in theaters! I threw up orange juice during Mulan hahaha my grandma was sooo mad!

The Little Mermaid (still my #1 top fav!) and Aladdin

Aladdin and Ariel!!! I had a crush on Aladdin for the longest time, then I met Jack xD

Still the Little Mermaid! Got that on 3D bluray! B-) I also love Finding Nemo and Frozen! Ooooo and Nightmare Before Christmas! Mmm and Lilo and Stitch! Alice in Wonderland! I really have too many! xS

Tops- Ariel, Elsa, 624 aka Angel, Aladdin, and Jack Skellington!

Probably Jaffar, he is wickedly creepy! I also love Ursula and Gaston! Gaston just cracks me up! xD

Beauty and the Beast hands-down. That music just gives me the chills every time!!! I love Lion King's (1&2) music too because all their songs are catchy! The singing voice for Aladdin always made me crush pretty hard... his voice is so sexy!

"Beauty and the Beast", "Can you feel the love tonight", "A Whole New World", "Kiss the Girl", "Colors of the Wind", and many others but if I had to choose 5.... :blush:

YES is an understatment. When my daddykins moved me to Florida after landing an awesome job he took me to Magic Kingdom or Epcot every weekend it seemed!!!! He LOVED Disney. So much we would go there on Christmas too! My favorite place is Epcot, I LOVE their aquarium with the Nemo stuff Inside. I also loved Space Mountain in MK a ton!!!! I miss Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival, omg. I miss being with my dad so so sooooo much. He was an amazing man! My favorite memory is when him and I were in the Cocacola store in Epcot hear the Innovations place... they have these weird fountain drinks from across the world, ok. The Italy soda taste like a fizzy grapefruit peel and him and I had a contest to see who could drink the most. I won, of course, my dad felt sick and as we were walking out then I barfed all over my step sissys face and shirt! xD She refused to talk to me the rest of the day and my dad thought it was the funniest thing. Best Disney Memory ever. I REALLY really miss my dad! x'S

*deep inhale* epcot epcpt epcot epcot epcot epcottttt. Did I mention I love Epcot? Because I could so live there.

Eeeee! Funny thing is my husband and I are going back!! :3 We are trying to make this a thing to go EVERY year on our anniversary now!!! We both are planning to go to Epcot and Magic Kingdom next year during the Food and Wine Festival that falls on our marriage anniversary! We will watch fireworks, eat weird food, buy stuff, pictures, eeeee and maybe we can get reservations for the Be Our Guest dining experience since we are planning on going to the Halloween party too! All this isnt until next year though! I literally cannot wait!

In 2020 we are 100% goin to Disney World!!! We are hardcore saving up to have our vows renewed in the Polynesian Pavillion, but im leaning torwards the Grand Floridian now. We are already halfway to our savings goal!! I have waited my life to have a real wedding and to have it at Disney World would be a DREAM. COME. TRUUUEEE! :squee:

I would say the Aristocats!!! Marie is a little princess in white fluff! I also love Treasure Planet, just love Morph! :3

Jungle Book? I never really cared for that one..... :X

To this date, the ONLY Disney Movie I havnt seen is Tomorrowland. Ive been so busy!

New Question: What are your favorite Disney on Broadway songs that were written/found for the musical but not in the original film?

I have seen several Disney-Broadway plays, and my favorote is "If I cant Love Her" from Beauty and the Beast musical. Hubby took me to see that this year eeeeek! I also liked a song from Frozen on Ice but I cannot for the love of it remember the name! xD I went to see that one this year too! Hmmmm I still *gulp* havnt seen Broadway Aladdin yet. I hope they tour!!!

*is talking to friends about Disney atm*
New question: Most inspirational Disney film?
Bridge to Terabithia – power of imagination
Wild Hearts Can’t be broken – you can follow your dream no matter what happens.

New Question: What Disney Channel films that stands out to you?
I liked 13th year, because its about mermaids!

I also liked Princess Protection Program because it shows what a princess is REALLY about. Its not about being pretty or the wealth and jewels that come with it- its about giving back to your people. Thats extremely important to me!

Twitches was really cool, and also all the Halloween Town movies!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 08:41:02 AM by Princess Lala »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal