collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: photo fun time. show me jointed EGD's. bendy limbs ..  (Read 8657 times)

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
Re: photo fun time. show me jointed EGD's. bendy limbs ..
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2015, 03:05:36 PM »
Sometimes I'll do a picture of the dolls with the ponies.  I've found out recently that G4 Zillas are the perfect size for an EqG doll to ride on (The Fashion size ones are a little bit small) and I've had a little fun with it.  It's also very hard to pose one with a regular size adult brushable that looks good.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2015, 06:25:26 PM »
Sometimes I'll do a picture of the dolls with the ponies.  I've found out recently that G4 Zillas are the perfect size for an EqG doll to ride on (The Fashion size ones are a little bit small) and I've had a little fun with it.  It's also very hard to pose one with a regular size adult brushable that looks good.

eeeeeek super cute. hey good to know about the big ones, they do look great with them ;)

i wonder how they would look with a dream beauty :D

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2015, 06:50:58 AM »
Was inspired =P

Need to make time to take better pictures of mine...

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2015, 12:53:27 PM »
oh perfect size, aarrrhhh i really really want one now.
yes please more pics ;) your AJ's look great, i need to get a jointed one at some stage

wanted list
for trade

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2015, 02:41:08 PM »
Just ordered the deluxe Rarity (from the time of the first movie) and the slumber party Twilight Sparkle. Rarity I've wanted for a long time, but haven't found it with a reasonable price. I once ordered that Rarity from TRU Finland, but for some reason they sent me non-bendy limbs Applejack instead (wasn't too happy about that). Slumber Party Twilight I've watched on my local store for a long time, but the price (32 euros) is more than I'm willing to pay, so I was very glad to see it so cheap (under $9) on Amazon. Actually both these dolls together, with international shipping will cost me about the same as one would if bought from a store here.

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2015, 04:01:33 PM »
So, ever since finding out how well having the dolls ride the ponies went, I got curious to see if the reverse was true. I had mixed results. It worked well enough with smaller ponies...

not so well with the bigger ones.

Pinkie: "Let's go, Dashie!"
RD: ......
Pinkie: "Dashie?"
RD: "Can't...feel...my legs."

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2015, 05:31:15 PM »
So, ever since finding out how well having the dolls ride the ponies went, I got curious to see if the reverse was true. I had mixed results. It worked well enough with smaller ponies...

not so well with the bigger ones.

Pinkie: "Let's go, Dashie!"
RD: ......
Pinkie: "Dashie?"
RD: "Can't...feel...my legs."

:haha: OMG legendary  :iconclap: :thumb:

Just ordered the deluxe Rarity (from the time of the first movie) and the slumber party Twilight Sparkle. Rarity I've wanted for a long time, but haven't found it with a reasonable price. I once ordered that Rarity from TRU Finland, but for some reason they sent me non-bendy limbs Applejack instead (wasn't too happy about that). Slumber Party Twilight I've watched on my local store for a long time, but the price (32 euros) is more than I'm willing to pay, so I was very glad to see it so cheap (under $9) on Amazon. Actually both these dolls together, with international shipping will cost me about the same as one would if bought from a store here.

i know right, the slumber ones never made it here now the games EQG are just coming out so im looking at $50 for slumber pinkie from an online nz seller :cry:
but omg $9 please if you can forward the link to that one, how much is shipping?
i was so glad to score that rarity 6weeks ago, it must have been the last ever in the shops and right timing for a toy sale in the kids school holidays  :biggrin: so it was $28 down from $40nzd
though shes a peg leg i still really love her  ^.^

wanted list
for trade

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2015, 10:42:29 PM »

i know right, the slumber ones never made it here now the games EQG are just coming out so im looking at $50 for slumber pinkie from an online nz seller :cry:
but omg $9 please if you can forward the link to that one, how much is shipping?

That Twilight is sold by Amazon(.com) themselves so you can see the shipping to your location on the product page, if you're registered and signed in. For me it shows about $16.

Link to slumber Twilight:
http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls/dp/B00NCZZTPG/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1442468256&sr=1-3&keywords=equestria+girls+twilight

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2015, 11:40:25 PM »

That Twilight is sold by Amazon(.com) themselves so you can see the shipping to your location on the product page, if you're registered and signed in. For me it shows about $16.

Link to slumber Twilight:
http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls/dp/B00NCZZTPG/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1442468256&sr=1-3&keywords=equestria+girls+twilight

awesome thank you. just found pp and yeah $16 for shipping to me too to NZ, can't wait till next pay day

wanted list
for trade

Offline PeachyPie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • ~*~*Wishlist*~*~
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2015, 12:23:37 AM »
All these pictures make me want to start collecting them!  :frolic:

I'm not sure my purse will agree with me though....

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2015, 07:00:00 PM »

How awesome you can have the first deluxe Fluttershy! Wow, I'm surprised by this last picture, though. Is it just the way they're positioned, or is the second deluxe Fluttershy really so much bigger? Her head looks huge compared to the other one. I know they started using a different head shape, but I didn't think it was that different....

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2015, 06:13:21 PM »
yeeeeeeaaahh i know right, it keep coming out like that in photos but didn't seem that much bigger. at a closer look today i notice it is a bit also her head comes down lower and makes (after doing a bit of head swapping) her neck look shorter which makes her shoulders come up more.

here some pic i took for comparision, some body swaps and one i thought looks great so a threw it in :D

i thought they were all didfferent but collection fs and 1st ed. deluxe are the same head, 2nd ed. deluxe fs is some what different.

(in above photo the 2 deluxe bodies are swapped)

a fun photo

(rarity with celestias body, cloths swaps)
3 rock chicks and a stunning classic  ^.^

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:16:11 PM by shabbychicdee »

wanted list
for trade

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2015, 01:29:33 AM »

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2015, 01:27:26 AM »
yeeeeeeaaahh i know right, it keep coming out like that in photos but didn't seem that much bigger. at a closer look today i notice it is a bit also her head comes down lower and makes (after doing a bit of head swapping) her neck look shorter which makes her shoulders come up more.

here some pic i took for comparision, some body swaps and one i thought looks great so a threw it in :D

i thought they were all didfferent but collection fs and 1st ed. deluxe are the same head, 2nd ed. deluxe fs is some what different.

(in above photo the 2 deluxe bodies are swapped)

a fun photo

(rarity with celestias body, cloths swaps)
3 rock chicks and a stunning classic  ^.^

How interesting! Very different indeed, at least in pictures. And I love what you did with Octavia's hair! I don't mind the pink streak, but she looks better without it.

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2015, 02:35:54 PM »
Seeing all of the photos of the original deluxe Fluttershy made me want to get one of my own, and I finally found one yesterday.

I found her at a discount store on my way over to Charlotte yesterday. They seem to have really great deals on old MLP releases. On the one hand, it means I can find stuff I missed out on at a great price (less than $9 for a deluxe doll inc. tax), but this also means it's harder to resist the temptation to buy them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal