collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: help needed for 3 lalaloopsy release, date, info and tracking down  (Read 480 times)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
help needed for 3 lalaloopsy release, date, info and tracking down
« on: September 08, 2015, 04:40:19 PM »
hello there.
i haven't posted here much so im hoping this goes in the right place :)

i am needing help tracking down these mini's (i have found them on ebay but will be over $30+ each with shipping)
- clarity glitter glazer
- happy daisy crown
- and rosebud longstem

possible dazzle n gleam too but the top 3 are my mega wants.

if any one can tell me when they were released, i think they have either missed nz or been and gone. we are on the wave with pearly seafoam mermaid and goldie lux. im guessing this is one of the newest waves. its hard to tell cos we miss out on so much here at times or we get the left over bit n pieces :sad:

iv only started collecting these early this year, if any one wants to help me, im more then happy to trade for them too  :D

ps iv just notice there are animals now and glittery version of crumbs. jew etc, are these the most resent waves?

thanks so much

dee
xx

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Candyfloss

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
Re: help needed for 3 lalaloopsy release, date, info and tracking down
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 04:20:57 AM »
Hi Dee! From what I recall, those minis were released in early 2014 in the US. From the sound of it, NZ is quite behind! I think Pearly Seafoam and Goldie Luxe are from autumn 2013. Sorry I can't help more. Maybe try looking on US Amazon - not sure if they ship overseas - I've been able to order from Amazon Japan, etc to the US without issue, so maybe it would work for you.

The "Lalaloopsy Celebration" line with glittery Crumbs, Mittens, etc. just released here. The other newest lines are a set of musical-themed minis, seasonal-themed minis, and a few big dolls (honeybee and poodle). A pretty good site to keep track of all the dolls is: http://lalaloopsyland.wikia.com/wiki/Lalaloopsy_Land_Wiki

Good luck! :)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
Re: help needed for 3 lalaloopsy release, date, info and tracking down
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 12:49:01 PM »
what autumn '13   :shocked:  :wail: how embarrassing
thanks so much for your help hun  ;). that site is great and i will try amazon, iv never bought from there but this may be a push to start. im getting sick of how little we get, we do get lucky every now and then. now im on top of the zelfs that never made it here i can focus on my lala want list :)

when did the little mini animal friends come out? or are they called pet pals.

gulp i sure hope the glittery fancy minis come here soon, they are neat, i might have to wait two years too  :P

oh what to do about the others though, i might pay loads to get them sent here then they might actually pop up in shops since we are so far before  :huh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal