collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Princess Fluttershy, Coloratura, Mayor Mare, Nightmare Night Carriage, and more!  (Read 6993 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Let me guess....mini-figures?
Ugh, I'm so done with MLP.  Hasbro needs to just stop.  Between the mini-figs and the Equestria Girls...I can't even begin to express my "done-ness" with My Little Pony.

Hasbro has no need to stop if they're still making money. ;)

I, for one, like the mini figure sets like the Apple family one that came out.  I was hoping for more sets like these, since I'm not a fan of the generic poses for the normal blind bags BUT that doesn't mean I don't want brushables too.  The more the better!  I wish they'd make more new characters for those. 

EqG... meh, I could do without the dolls.  I think they're weird looking.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
I'm really hoping that the 'dolls' at the top are brushables, but I think when the Apple Family blind bag listings were first put on Amazon, they were described as 'dolls'. Of course, I have been wanting a blind bag Sweetie Belle for years, so I won't really mind if they are blind bags.

And they're releasing even more dolls? Oh, man, they just don't let up, do they? I'm already out of space for them as it is.

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
Hoping they're not more miniatures, but worried that they will be.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
How exciting! I can't wait to see what comes next.

I don't know if it is any indicator, but I went with what little info is provided in the amazon listing, specifically the size(s) of the products, to see if it could be decided if it was a 'figure' like the apple family set or a 'brushable'.

It seems these 'dolls' may have a chance to be brushable as their dimensions are around  1.7 x 5 x 6 inches (I used the Coloratura listing) which matches the previously released cutie mark magic singles (1.5 x 5 x 6 inches).

Meanwhile, single packaged apple family figures are listed as 1 x 4 x 4.5 inches.

I haven't checked all of the listings though, and I don't mean to use this to give false hope, but man do I hope we're getting new brushables!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 05:38:50 PM by Bekuno »
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Well, we DO have a hint to this... what about the ribbon mane CMM Starlight Glimmer? We know she's going to be a brushable! So these aren't 100% to be mini figs. Also!! I think I know who Coloratura is! In the Season 5 second half previews at Comic Con, there was a song, where a pony is performing. She's an adult pony, and she gets her cutie mark onstage... or at least, her cutie mark lights up or something, because it flashes, and it's a star made out of music notes, and each is a different color!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
Did we ever find out what these http://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/07/new-friendship-is-magic-collection.html were? More blindbags, I'm assuming, because we already have two brushable-sized boutiques. Perhaps these are all a part of the 2nd FiM Collection wave?

I'm That One Person who's actually hoping for these to be blindbags lel  :lookround:
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Also!! I think I know who Coloratura is! In the Season 5 second half previews at Comic Con, there was a song, where a pony is performing. She's an adult pony, and she gets her cutie mark onstage... or at least, her cutie mark lights up or something, because it flashes, and it's a star made out of music notes, and each is a different color!!

Ooh yeah, you could be onto something there!! I'll admit I haven't seen that preview, but that would definitely make sense!

I'm really hoping that the 'dolls' at the top are brushables, but I think when the Apple Family blind bag listings were first put on Amazon, they were described as 'dolls'.

Yeah, I'm almost certain the Apples etc were listed as dolls at first.

Personally I'm just gonna wait and see with these.. don't want to get my hopes up for anything specific after what happened last time ^^; I'd love it if there was an even mix of things here (brushables, blind bags *and* dolls) but who knows with Hasbro. :shrug:

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I'm hoping for some brushables!!!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm very curious as to what these will end up being!

Offline moevelvet

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I'm hoping for brushies, but I'm keeping my standards low based on past experience!
Current profile pic from: http://kero444.deviantart.com/
Ember by Nence

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
I neeeeeeeeeeeeed to see NMN stuff!!!!

....Princess Cheerilee, Fluttershy, Applejack, etc whaaaaat?  Hmmmm Im SO interested to see these! Maybe they are bundled with Princesses in 2 packs?

MUFFIN!

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
*crosses fingers for brushables*

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    • View Profile
*crosses fingers for brushables*

Haha, same :P

What about the whole 'Princess AJ' business? :blink: I mean, brushable or not, that doesn't sound right :/

Signature by LordBlumiere

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
....Princess Cheerilee, Fluttershy, Applejack, etc whaaaaat?  Hmmmm Im SO interested to see these! Maybe they are bundled with Princesses in 2 packs?

I'm hoping this is the case, too! I mean, I love the princesses and all, but I'd rather have new princesses instead of more pre-existing chars becoming princesses ^^;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal