collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Car Decals?!  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
Car Decals?!
« on: July 20, 2015, 10:30:49 AM »
Hey guys! As y'all know, I recently (on Saturday) got my new car! I'm super duper excited because now I get to decide what fandom I want to show off. My little 4 year old niece helped me decide what I named my car (She-Hulk, since the car is lime green), so that pretty much set in stone what fandom goes on there now.

My question now is: does anyone make car decals here? I can pay in paypal or in ponies.  I have a decal I like, but its for Hulk, and I want female version. :D

Also, discuss/show me what decals you have on your car!
I love seeing decals.

She-Hulk in the flesh:
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Car Decals?!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 10:32:59 AM »
uhoh, better make sure you don't show Kiwi--Shes got a love for green cars xD

Im not really a person that likes decals on cars (I get that from my dad), though they are pretty.

Im sure you can find someone :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Ivaness

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 10:50:50 AM »
uhoh, better make sure you don't show Kiwi--Shes got a love for green cars xD

Im not really a person that likes decals on cars (I get that from my dad), though they are pretty.

Im sure you can find someone :)
I love green cars too! I adore that I no longer lose my car in parking lots. My previous car was a generic burgundy red... every other car was that color. Trying to open a car that isn't yours isn't fun. Haha!

Offline Lore-Lei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 11:56:16 AM »
Only in video games... and out of ovals and other shapes.

Got banned for that Corolla for three days by the way, along with a notice to modify or remove the 'explicit' vinyl.

Offline Ivaness

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 12:04:57 PM »
What's explicit about it, Lore?
And that's hilarious you got banned!
Overall though, they're pretty cool! I like cars with the lights under them... though they're super distracting for me when I drive.
Lots of OMG LOOK AT THAT! And then I swerve cause I'm looking. XD

Offline Lore-Lei

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 12:34:53 PM »
I suppose it was Pinkie's butt, but I considering just the sheer amount of flak I got for it by some people there - who somehow couldn't write nor drive properly - I'd assume after all the reports I got the mods just wanted me to rid of it as it was pretty much a flame-bait.

Kinda funny, though, it was one of those overlooked cars turned down in favour of CosmicNoS ones, yet a 4-star 'jumpstart', color tuning and some skill got me beating Lambos and Ciniques. I think that kinda contributed to it as well, if there is one thing kids can't handle, it is being beaten by a weaker looking, underrated car with something you hate on it. I was assumed hacking sooo much. :lol:

Meh, I merely raised Pinkie's tail to cover her buttline, though, then continued on without problems.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 12:41:57 PM by Lore-Lei »

Offline Ivaness

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 01:25:40 PM »
I suppose it was Pinkie's butt, but I considering just the sheer amount of flak I got for it by some people there - who somehow couldn't write nor drive properly - I'd assume after all the reports I got the mods just wanted me to rid of it as it was pretty much a flame-bait.

Kinda funny, though, it was one of those overlooked cars turned down in favour of CosmicNoS ones, yet a 4-star 'jumpstart', color tuning and some skill got me beating Lambos and Ciniques. I think that kinda contributed to it as well, if there is one thing kids can't handle, it is being beaten by a weaker looking, underrated car with something you hate on it. I was assumed hacking sooo much. :lol:

Meh, I merely raised Pinkie's tail to cover her buttline, though, then continued on without problems.
What game is that?

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 01:47:02 PM »
How awesome! Those cars certainly are unique, I know two people in my town who have one. I'd recommend looking at sites like Etsy for some Decals, I found a She-Hulk one on etsy but it was just the words and not like art or anything.

My car doesn't have any at the moment but I plan on getting one pony decal and one godzilla decal since those are the two series I collect  :) My old SUV had a skull with a bow on it but it sunfaded to the point where it was all white XD
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Lilithdrff

• Altered Soul
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Crazy Cat Lady
    • View Profile
    • AlteredTime Design
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 01:51:25 PM »
I have a Spark too!!! (mine's white), so far all I have is some WoW decals in the back:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 02:09:54 PM »
I have a silver old PT Cruiser and have MLP decals on the back.....one says "Ponies at my paycheck" and the other says "eat sleep buy ponies". :P  I got them at the MLP Fair 2013. I wish I could find the person who was making them online because I wanna buy more.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Lore-Lei

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 10:14:46 PM »
What game is that?
Need for Speed: World. But it has been shut down put out of it's misery roughly a month ago or so. The amount of hackers, the servers becoming insanely sloppy and the moderators pretty much abandoning the game turned it into an unplayable mess. I'm glad it's down.

Offline Ivaness

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 05:29:15 AM »
I have a Spark too!!! (mine's white), so far all I have is some WoW decals in the back:

Arthas, Sylvanas, murlocs. You have my 100% approval! I've always had Horde stickers on my cars, so I'm still debating on if I want to keep that tradition!

Lore: I've heard of those games, but never played them. It's a shame when things you enjoy get shut down. :(

Dazzle: My mom says I should get a pony decal! But, since I no longer actively collect them, I don't see a point. (I do have a Rainbow Brite air freshener in there, she's been there for 3 cars now!)

Bekuno: I hear once you get one decal, it's a slippery slope from there. :P

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 12:42:42 PM »
Very cute car! Congrats!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Prideth

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Rainbow Sparkle Pony Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 01:33:51 PM »
So cute!  I have the "Electric Lime" Fiesta that's similar in color to your car!  I've found it's a "love it" or "hate it" color for people.   :lol:  It's in the shop at the moment...  :cry:  But I have three decals on my car, one for each dog (a husky, a Pom, and a Corgi!).  I've had someone beep on their horn behind me and hold up their Corgi on their dash board and point to my sticker and then point to their dog and it cracked me up.  It really made that person excited that we had a shared interest in our short legged dogs.   :lol:  I'll take pics when I get it back!

Wishlist    Trade  Prideth Reference Sheet

Offline Ivaness

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2015, 03:20:51 PM »
So cute!  I have the "Electric Lime" Fiesta that's similar in color to your car!  I've found it's a "love it" or "hate it" color for people.   :lol:  It's in the shop at the moment...  :cry:  But I have three decals on my car, one for each dog (a husky, a Pom, and a Corgi!).  I've had someone beep on their horn behind me and hold up their Corgi on their dash board and point to my sticker and then point to their dog and it cracked me up.  It really made that person excited that we had a shared interest in our short legged dogs.   :lol:  I'll take pics when I get it back!
That happened to me and my ex once with my station wagon.  I've always had World of Warcraft Horde stickers on my car and this guy was going on a different bridge than us and started honking like crazy at us. When we looked at him, he was holding up a Horde sticker too. LOL.

My best friend has a Corgi! I want one. They're so adorable!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal