collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Birthday talk!  (Read 1143 times)

Offline SilverHorsey

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I am made of horses and ponies!
    • View Profile
Birthday talk!
« on: July 20, 2015, 05:06:09 AM »
My birthday was yesterday  :party: and I am now officially 17  :biggrin:

To celebrate it I am going to Finland to famous Serena waterpark with my friends and I think this will be the best bday I've ever had  :biggrin:

My second best bday was when I turned 10 and we celebrated it at a local stable, where we also could ride a horse. A year later I took up riding and still enjoy it to the max  :gallop:

Now I wanna ask: where or how have you held your coolest bday parties? Would love to read your experiences! :)

[Birthday sticky - kkat 7-21-2015]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:44:32 PM by kaoskat »
Formerly known as bigmylittleponyfan

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Birthday talk!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 08:08:46 AM »
Aaaah you are so young!! x3 Happy Birthday!!!!! Finland....omg i wanna go there so so bad!! Finnish style blueberry soup with the homemade cream cheese and cake cannot be beat! x3 So jeally you are going to a waterpark!
:party:

The best Bday I have ever had was when I was 22! Andrea Libman (VA of Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, G3 breezies, so many other things I love.....) went to NightMare nights  (a pony convention here in Arlington, TX) and omg..... o.o  The convention was on my birthday!!!!! I got to meet her, hug her, and she sang happy bday to me while she gave me her autograph!!! On my Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy picture she signed,  it said "Happy Birthday Lala!" (btw.. Pinkie is my husbands favorite pony and Fluttershy is mine) I have it on my wall!! :3 Meeting a childhood hero... wow!!!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 08:52:29 AM »
My best birthday was my 21st.....but what I did was not Arena friendly. XD  Not that bad, but not a topic for this place.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline TogoMimori

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Agender pony pride~~~
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 09:54:53 AM »
My 15th birthday party (I'm 16 now) was at build a bear. It was fantastic

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 10:22:17 AM »
My ultimate favorite birthday was my 19th birthday. My ex drove 6-7 hours to visit me for the first time. We had previously been an online relationship. He gave me a GIANT stuffed G3 Toola Roola who I still have to this day! (This happened almost 10 years ago.)

I'm crying now because I miss those days. :(

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 10:41:50 AM »
Man, id have to think.  Once you reach a certain age, birthdays don't mean anything. Its just another day that is typically spent with close friends or family--if you are lucky.

I can tell you one of my worst birthdays.  I went to a very popular themepark here in Ontario and ended up getting smacked from behind in a go cart that ended up with some pretty nasty neck and bck issues.  I was 12..and pretty much lost my teenage years since it took a good 10 years to heal.

Ah, I have one. We went to WDW for the first time in....2005 I think? While I didn't celebrate it, the few days before my birthday were pretty insane. My siblings ratted out that it was my birthday and im sure you can imagine what happened.

It was pretty...well, embarrassing but magical.

We went again in 2008 (just me and mom)--a few weeks after my birthday and there was 1 day that made me feel like I was on cloud 9.  They had the thing where if staff comes over to you they give you a pass thing for that day..cant remember what they called it but it was a promotion wish come true thing for that year.  Between that (it was really early in the morning and we got nailed in Epcot) and the fact that it was space day and there were a whole slew of personal things that happened related to that 9I could pull up a youtube video of me actually asking a question to some astronauts that had just come back from a mission)...yeah.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Lore-Lei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 11:34:44 AM »
My birthdays are nothing special for me, so there are no memorable events I could remember to. However every year I am given a piece of artwork that warms my heart up.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 03:31:12 PM »
Well, Happy Birthday to you! Have fun at the water park. :o)

I remember having one of those Mc Donald's birthday parties a very loooong time ago. It was fun, there was an outdoor play area... We wore mlp birthday hats (I think even the boys too, LOL)...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 04:57:08 PM »
Grandmom and mom took me to a drag queen show.  And Grandmom handed over a ton of her fancy dresses to the ladies, so now I have different memories of my grandma's clothing :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 08:22:41 PM »
oh my gosh sounds so fun!

oddly enough my favorite birthday was also at a horse stable! xD Im not sure how old i was but, we had a cool party inside a lodge, and then we went riding, it was SO MUCH FUN!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 05:33:20 AM »
Grandmom and mom took me to a drag queen show.  And Grandmom handed over a ton of her fancy dresses to the ladies, so now I have different memories of my grandma's clothing :)
That sounds like so much fun!

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 12:43:30 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!!!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline SilverHorsey

• So Soft Pony
  • I am made of horses and ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 11:51:01 AM »
Thanks for greetings everyone! :)

And thanks for sticking, kkat!  :frolic:
Formerly known as bigmylittleponyfan

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2015, 03:36:06 PM »
I wanna go to Finland! Lucky you! :D And enjoy the best age -- ages 19 and 20 are the biggest drags, so have fun while you're at the "responsible" but still young teenager age. ;P

My best birthdays... Hmm... When I was little my mom put together AMAZING parties. For my fifth birthday I had a Little Mermaid themed party and the party decorations were all home-made (including lots of fish hanging from the ceiling) but it really looked like we were under water and on the "set" of the movie. :D Activity-wise we made hula skirts and did other relevant activities. For my (I think) seventh? birthday I had a ballet party and my mom had connections to have a professional ballerina attend. After that is when I started taking ballet lessons myself.

In terms of more recent parties... after I was about 10 or so the theme became the same thing every year: ponies. Even my going away party at my previous job had a pony cake. Which is, admittedly, pretty awesome. I think I've had some pretty great "adult" parties, but they're not as memorable as those great ones I had when I was little. :)

Post Merge: July 23, 2015, 03:40:30 PM

That... might just win the prize for best birthday memory. :D

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2015, 05:33:52 PM »
I can't really remember many of my birthdays when I was really young, but I do have a few that are still prominent. I remember when I turned 11, me and my friends were in a hotel room and we made a bunch of prank calls.  And when I turned 14, at another hotel, for some reason someone thought it would be funny to put tampons in the toilet to watch them swell up. But we didn't leave them in there to clog it. No, we found that if you threw them at the wall, they would stick to it, so we ended up throwing these tampons at the walls and at each other (It still cracks me up just thinking about it).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal