collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap [Dont forget Feedback!]  (Read 21961 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sticker Swap [Shopping!]
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2015, 04:06:44 AM »
ONE MORE! (。>﹏<。)

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir/Pink Light Studio?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:25:57 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2015, 07:23:09 AM »
Between these 3 G4 ponies, which do you like most: Fluttershy, Applejack, or Rarity?
I'm an Applejack fan

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir?
Nope

*updated my original answer post as well!*
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:25:02 AM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2015, 09:24:31 AM »
I updated my q&a with the new questions. I've gotten a few sheets of stickers and I've ordered a few online. Hopefully those get here in a timely manner. Here's a question for everyone:

What are your hobbies and interests?
I read a lot. I love books. I'm also into crafty things and like to sew. I love to work out and love yoga, piyo, turbo kick, biking and hiking. I've already mentioned smash journaling. Obviously I adore toys. I mostly collect mlp and moomin porcelain dishes/mugs but I have tiny collection of enchanted kingdom horses too. I'm also very into my kids' shopkins and puppy in my pocket toys.
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2015, 03:33:12 PM »
Okay I am finally getting around to posting the master question list for my partner, I will update it as new questions pop up.

Types of stickers you like: I pretty much like everything, but I do love flake stickers a lot
Things you LOVE: kawaii, pastel, sanrio, animals, foxes, owls, vintage 80's characters like carebears, rainbow brite, strawberry shortcake, my little pony ect, pokemon, animal crossing, I love japanese stickers
Brands:
Tv/movie themes/Characters: my little pony, pokemon, carebears, strawberry shortcake, rainbow brite, sanrio
Things you DO NOT love: Nothing I can think of to put here
Anything else you want your partner to know? Favorite pokemon is sylveon, favorite pony is sweet pop (I have an army), favorite animals are foxes and owls
Allergies? nope

Extra Questions

Favorite color? Pastel Purple, pink and robin's egg blue

Favorite candy? Gummies, smarties, candy hearts

Do you like handmade things? Yes I love receiving them and giving them!

What do you use your stickers for? All kinds of things! Making crafts and resin jewelry, just plain hoarding to look through and enjoy, decorating gifts I give to others, I could think of lots other stuff.

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby? Hmm not that I can think of right now

Partner are there any UK goodies you would like as extras in your box?  Tea bags, candy.

Coffee, Tea, other Favorite Beverage? Tea! Specifically I love all different types of Chai tea the most.

Between these 3 G4 ponies, which do you like most: Fluttershy, Applejack, or Rarity? Fluttershy

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir/Pink Light Studio? Nope, sorry

What are your hobbies and interests? I collect Tamagotchi, BJDs, Ponies of course, Sylveon (Pokemon) stuff, fox stuff, owl stuff. I play video games, my favorites and most played are WoW, guild wars 2, animal crossing, pokemon, harvest moon. I am an artist and crafter. I also love things like tokidoki blind bags and cute japanese trinkets and stuff like alpacasso.

What kinds of things do you like as extras? (I.e. Candy, blind bags, craft supplies, small collectibles, etc) I am not picky at all really, craft supplies are always welcome as well as cute/kawaii things such as alpacasso and other adorable japanese goods.

Stationary items, pencil case, shopping bag or key covers? Pencil case

Do you like disney characters? If so...which? Do you like the classics? (Mickey minnie Donald daisy) or only newer ones? I like mostly newer stuff, I do collect Tangled/Rapunzel stuff mostly

What kinds of sticker albums do you like: Not really a sticker album person
albums with blank pages that you can add stickers to and remove from again
(the stickers remain reusable after removal from the pages)
albums that contain pages full of of stickers that relate to one theme
(such as an album full of unicorn stickers)
albums for collectibles
(like the G1 MLP album by Panini)?

We are making an impromptu trip to disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner? Can't really think of anything right now

What are your favorite color(s)? Pastel purple, pink and blue

Do you have a pony OC? If not, favorite pony? My fav g1 pony is Sweet Pop

Do you have pets and can I please include something for them? I have a kitty named Frodo, a couple birds, a couple bearded dragons and an axolotl. You are free to send pet items.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:12:36 PM by Tiella »

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Re: Sticker Swap [Partners Sent!]
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2015, 04:44:34 PM »
Should be buying / ordering my partner's stuff this week. I have some ideas that I'm pretty excited about. Just need to actually make sure I know where everything I want to buy is and then buy it. :) Will try to get the latest questions updated on my main post in the thread by this evening. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2015, 10:36:54 PM »
Updated my post with the newest questions :). Can't wait to do some shopping this weekend! I did find a couple of things online so far :P

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2015, 03:21:29 AM »
Okie dokies! I am just waiting for stuff to arrive in the mail, picking two more items up at Walfart, and next thursday I am going to a specialty candy store then I am ALL done!! xD

Hey fellas, Is flat-rate those boxes you can get where you can stuff as many items in it and it isnt calculated by weight? Cuz like... if I can fit all of this into a $5 flat rate box that would be aweaome and I could get even more stuff for my partner!  Also im sure there are people shopping for international Areneans wondering if there are something like that for people overseas! That way shipping isnt too killer! (´ . .̫ . `)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2015, 07:57:15 AM »
Okie dokies! I am just waiting for stuff to arrive in the mail, picking two more items up at Walfart, and next thursday I am going to a specialty candy store then I am ALL done!! xD

Hey fellas, Is flat-rate those boxes you can get where you can stuff as many items in it and it isnt calculated by weight? Cuz like... if I can fit all of this into a $5 flat rate box that would be aweaome and I could get even more stuff for my partner!  Also im sure there are people shopping for international Areneans wondering if there are something like that for people overseas! That way shipping isnt too killer! (´ . .̫ . `)
The $5 flat rate boxes are preeeetty small. About the length and width of a dvd case, and maybe 1 1/2 inches tall. You might be able to make it work but it just depends on what you have.

As for the international flat rate boxes, I don't recommend them. They're suuuuuuuper pricey. You're better off to just ship based on weight.

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2015, 11:34:40 AM »
Updated my post with my answers to all the new questions. I haven't bought anything yet. Hoping to have some free time next week to go shopping. So excited to start shopping, my partner has some great stuff on her list, this is going to be so much fun!

~Jennifer

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2015, 12:48:47 PM »

Whaaaat?! You have some amazing swap shopping skills!
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2015, 03:04:45 PM »
And there we go, I'm all caught up. Whew! :lol:

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2015, 09:54:37 PM »
I'll answer new questions when its NOT 1 AM  ^.^

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2015, 12:08:04 AM »
Have got the first lot of stickers for my partner  :biggrin:

My partner is super easy to shop for and there are so many stickers I could buy I'm having a hard time narrowing down the ones to get! ^.^

Have updated my Q&As  :)
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2015, 03:44:58 AM »
Updated my Q&A, hoping to get a lot of shopping done today! ^-^
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2015, 05:56:38 AM »
Argh! I am so cross I had ordered some stickers off the internet for my partner and they came through the post today, when I opened them the sticker sheet had been folded in 2 places in fact it was more screwed up than even folded nicely! :mad:
What's wrong with these people!
Sorry for the mini rant ~ partner I think I will be buying the rest of your stickers at the shops!  :lol:
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal