collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Random Pony Thoughts  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Random Pony Thoughts
« on: June 16, 2015, 08:17:50 PM »
Share your random pony thoughts, whatever they may be.

Wigwam-I am not a fan of the color orange, it has to be the right shade and/or paired with a cool symbol and complementary hair, Wigwam has pretty hair, he's got a cool symbol that no other pony has, but his orange makes me go eww and his name is just...no. Seriously Hasbro, you make a cool Native American pony and can't give him a cool name? Yet now he's caught my eye and I told myself at first if I got him in a lot maybe I'd keep him, but now I'm saying, he's pretty cool and one day I'll have him.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:26:59 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Random Pony Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 12:46:59 AM »
I always have lots of random pony thoughts!

I'm supposed to not be buying any ponies until Ponycon in October, but I keep seeing ones I want at reasonable prices. I've stopped looking on eBay and try not to look at the sales page here. I need to stay strong!!

Jules x
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 12:58:37 AM »
Every time I look over at my Rainbow Dash FS, the first thing that comes to my mind is "Her cutie mark is HUGE!" But then I'll stop for a moment and go "But is it really?" Every time I look at her, I'm left with this confused feeling on whether or not her cutie mark is oversized, or if I'm just imagining things. Doesn't help that I see her whenever I enter the room. :lol:

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 08:00:54 PM »
I have a repeated dream of me being at a huge garage sale full of ponies, and all of them are free for the picking! :happy: Then, I wake up..  >_<

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 05:39:42 AM »
I'm trying to decide if I should get Baby Moondancer's baby necklace or just have her without the right necklace.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 06:31:29 AM »
I am debating on whether or not I should sell all my G1 and G3 playsets since I really don't collect playsets. I have so many to get rid of....Paradise Estate, Satin Slipper Sweet Shoppe, Perfume Puff Palace, the G3 castle..... shipping them would be a disaster.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline CadePony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Obsessed with My Little Pony and Transformers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 07:12:49 AM »
I really, really, REALLY want to get a Paradise Estate, but gosh dang the nicest one I found on eBay is sooooo expensive, especially with shipping. *Cries* I just can't afford to get it right now, and even if I did, just where am I going to find space for it? Oh why do I absolutely got to have the Paradise Estate right now when I am still struggling to make ends meet, much less buy it when I don't have a proper space for it? *Cries*

And that's my random pony thought for today.

:heart: Thanks Nence for my adoptables in my sig and avatar!  :heart:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 07:32:36 AM »
HOW am I going to sell all these ponies without Paypal?  *Whine*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 08:35:00 AM »
I really, really, REALLY want to get a Paradise Estate, but gosh dang the nicest one I found on eBay is sooooo expensive, especially with shipping. *Cries* I just can't afford to get it right now, and even if I did, just where am I going to find space for it? Oh why do I absolutely got to have the Paradise Estate right now when I am still struggling to make ends meet, much less buy it when I don't have a proper space for it? *Cries*

ditto I really want a Paradise Estate too.

And that's my random pony thought for today......Sometimes I stuggle to collect ponies from where I am at. Some of these sellers just dont ship to Canada so that alone leaves me bummed. I could send my stuff to my parents but I wouldnt want it to cost them an arm and a leg to ship things up here. :/  I do pretty well though sometimes locally but my limits only go so far since I have no car. I hope to discover a Paradise Estate locally someday.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2015, 12:53:10 AM »
WHAT am I going to do with all of these stinky playsets! They're not really stinky, but they're driving me crazy! I love them, but if I keep telling myself they're stinky horrible things then I'll will myself to sell them, possibly at our garage sale next weekend. I hope so, because I have no room for them! Even the G3.5 ones are adorbs.... That nursery, and the house.... I never bought them retail because of the horrid ponies in them, but the sets are so freaking ADORABLE! So if anyone wants them, they're at my house, and they're for sale! Even the castles! THE CASTLES ARE GOING!! Except the big pop-up one because it's all mine. My Precious!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 03:32:14 AM »
I am still waiting for the right PE auction to come up here in the UK, so I can upgrade my battered one from a carboot sale. It's stupid but a good PE will be easier to store since my old one is impossible to dismantle. I think we should have a PE support society. It's definitely a disease.

We have been sorting the attic here. Playsets are awesome but they take up so much room T.T. We have already found 2 show stables, 2 waterfalls (one of each with boxes), 2 grooming parlours, a Perfume Puff Palace (my sister's), my nursery...4 petite playsets, a baby buggy box, a scrub a dub tub with box and my Schoolhouse. We have only scratched the surface. I know there's at least one more stable, if not two. We bought so many playsets because people wouldn't sell them separate from ponies at boot sales. At one point there were at least 8 stables in our attic, but now I think there may only be 3 with any luck. The spare stables are going to a carboot sale. I'm only keeping one xD. Space ><.

I have G3 ones to get rid of, too, but am terrified of the shipping costs if I try to post them. They might go to a carboot sale too...

My random thought for the day...One more day till I am allowed to buy ponies again, based on the promise I voluntarily made my mother after I bought Paradise from Bibi xD.

Also...if even Hasbro didn't know what wands definitely went with which princess in the UK, how the heck am I meant to?!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:34:55 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Lore-Lei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2015, 04:36:40 AM »
I think of making my own little pony-house in one of the empty shelves. Maybe make the furnitures out of empty medicine boxes painted over or something.

Just a random thought after reading all these Paradise Estate comments. Yes, I am cheap, I know it.

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2015, 04:54:02 AM »
I really dislike the colour purple used for a lot of (G1) ponies' hair.  You know the one-- the curls on Mint Dreams, the purple on Princess Starburst/Amethyst?  I like it on some ponies, like Lemon Drop, but on most of them I feel it's too pale and drab.  I'm tempted to rehair a bunch of ponies in a prettier, more vibrant purple, if I can find some baits!

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2015, 05:10:17 AM »
*head banging against wall*
Why is it so difficult to find Heart Throb and Moondancer in decent condition?

That is my pony thought for the day. XD

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 05:26:15 AM »
I *know* I had a Dream Beauty but she's not in my Box o Childhood Ponies... So today when I go to my parents house for Fathers Day stuff I may have to do some rummaging, because there's a couple other ponies I thought I had that I can't find... (That's what's on my mind at the moment...)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal