collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ribbon for Lemon Drop / Show Stable - which colour?  (Read 185 times)

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
Ribbon for Lemon Drop / Show Stable - which colour?
« on: June 06, 2015, 04:22:09 PM »
Hello all,

I'm in the course of giving my ponies replacement ribbons matching the colours of their original ones but I'm actually stuck with Lemon Drop.
Does anyone know which exact colour the ribbon had she came with? Did the different versions come with differently coloured ribbons?
I found it should generally be purple, but not the exact tone.
A picture would be perfect or a link to where I can find one. Or the name of another pony which had the same tone of purple so that I can look that up. I couldn't find anything through Google, Ebay, My little Wiki...

any help is much appreciated ^__^

Post Merge: June 07, 2015, 11:01:09 AM

I just had the idea to look for "MIP" Lemon Drops and finally found this!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Pony-G1-MIP-MOC-MIB-Sealed-Playset-Lemondrop-Hong-Kong-/311366739482?nma=true&si=mvZkMnvjcnFQKPu%252FdsuZs7Wne6Q%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

But I also found other MIP Lemondrops which didn't appear to have ribbons with them, at least they were not visible on the pictures.
So if anyone has more information about wether all Lemon Drops came with ribbons or just certain versions of them, please lmk. Thanks! :)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:01:09 AM by Tiara546 »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Ribbon for Lemon Drop / Show Stable - which colour?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 01:05:18 PM »
It should be a nice pink in colour. That was the shade that the initial release came with. However I have seen her packaged with a white and with a purple over the years but they were one offs as I have only seen them a couple of times.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal