collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FREE Equestria Girl dolls Trade-in! Saturday in UK only at Entertainer ENDED  (Read 2772 times)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
I get moneysavingexpert.com's newsletter and was surprised to see My Little Pony mentioned! Here's the article:

Free £13ish My Little Pony doll trade-in. Sat only. 12,000 avail. Exchange any old doll for Equestria doll. Trade-in
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/the-entertainer?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=oneliner-two&utm_term=02-Jun-15-v2&utm_campaign=deals&utm_content=3

Free £13ish My Little Pony doll trade-in*
On Sat only, exchange any old doll in-store at The Entertainer
Sat 6 Jun
If you take an old doll into any The Entertainer toy shop (101 in UK, find your nearest*) on Sat 6 Jun, you can exchange it for a free My Little Pony Equestria Girls doll. There will be 12,000 dolls in 10 variations spread across all stores available on the day and the exchange will start as soon as stores open - head down early to avoid disappointment.

Choose one of the My Little Pony Equestria Girls dolls (normally £13) available on the shelves and complete your exchange at the till.

The Entertainer can't confirm the number of each doll that stores will have in stock, so if you have your heart set on exchanging for a particular doll, get to your local store early (though there's no guarantee it will be in stock).

There are no limitations regarding what kind of doll you can exchange (it can be in any condition), and it's strictly one doll swap per person including adults and children, eg, if an adult goes in store with two children, they can exchange a maximum of three dolls between them.

The My Little Pony Equestria Girls dolls available in the doll swap are priced at £13 on The Entertainer's website (see full range* available). We've found the dolls for between £7 and £13 elsewhere, with House of Fraser offering 'Rainbow Rocks Twilight Sparkle' and 'Rainbow Rocks Rainbow Dash' at a sale price of £7 (were £13).

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks dolls available include:

DJ PON-3
Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash (green headphones)
Rainbow Dash (yellow headphones)
Rarity
Fluttershy (purple headphones)
Fluttershy (green headphones)
Applejack
Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie

So it looks like they might be getting rid of old stock!

Good Luck if you go for the swap!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:16:35 PM by Chrissytree »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Oh wow! Great offer! thanks for sharing. I get this email and didnt even spot this one :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Ooh, this sounds fun! Thanks for the heads up!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Wow this is amazing! So just to clarify, you can take ANY doll (Barbie, Bratz, sindy etc?
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
here are no limitations regarding what kind of doll you can exchange (it can be in any condition), and it's strictly one doll swap per person including adults and children, eg, if an adult goes in store with two children, they can exchange a maximum of three dolls between them.

That's what they say! Here's a link to the Entertainer's website info
http://www.thetoyshop.com/mlpswap;jsessionid=47D3EB25D5BC6F537CEFE61A4784C96A.node3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Wow that is quite a nice deal!  I can't help but think they must be swimming in Equestria Girl dolls... lol 
Wonder what they are going to do with all the used ones ?  I hope they don't toss them...

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Gah, I think my sisters already donated/carbooted all their old dolls! Boo :( I'd try to see if I could pick up some dolls cheap but charity shops here don't seem to sell old toys any more.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Unless they have some kind of charity motive behind it, I can only think that this is not a particularly good sign for FIM EQG dolls in the UK in general...maybe once they're out, they won't restock...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
I don't have any unwanted dolls, but I might try and pick up some from the car boot Saturday morning especially. :)

Unless they have some kind of charity motive behind it, I can only think that this is not a particularly good sign for FIM EQG dolls in the UK in general...maybe once they're out, they won't restock...

I don't think so - the ones they are giving away are only the old ones, so it looks as though they are clearing out old stock. They have plenty of newer EQD in store.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
That is pretty amazing! Hopefully the dolls brought in to trade will be given new life somehow (charity drive?) and not just tossed.

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
This is sooo cool! I'd be all about this if they did it here, and I don't even like eqg!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
I think you are right, Moonflower, the shelves this morning were just as full as normal and the ones in the offer were on a separate table. My local Entertainer is only small so I wasn't sure if they were running it but they were. Only DJPon3, Twilight, AJ and Rarity were in the offer here though.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
Did many people get to the exchange :)

Offline Lancer

• Trade Count: (+164)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Diary of a Daydreamer
I went with my parents so we managed to get three Equestria Girls...in exchange for three dolls that had only cost me £2.00 for the lot so that was a good deal!  I've only been able to afford one new pony all year so, even though I'm not particularly fond of EGs, I really appreciate the new addition to the herd.  (Do we still call it a "herd"?  They're not actually ponies, after all!  Perhaps basic "collection" would be a better phrase!)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Wow, that's insane! I wish I could have gone to that -- I have so many bait barbies lying around! (I say I'm going to customize them, but do I ever get the time for that? Noooo...)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal