collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Favorite Fast Food Joints  (Read 3209 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Favorite Fast Food Joints
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2015, 08:49:24 AM »
Taco Bell, it's so nice that you can sub beans on anything on the menu, as a vegetarian this is convienent.
Subway, bring on the veggies!
I'm not a fast food consumer very often...

YES!!!  :ohyeah: :iconclap: :dance2: Someone who feels my pain! Lets go out to lunch to TB together!!! This is EXACTLY what I posted about Taco Bell, its a vegetarian fast food paradise! Well... its the best we got atm! :blush:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 08:55:41 AM »
I...... Dunno.......We eat a lot of Taco Bell but that's because it's the easiest place to make both of our pain in the rump diet issues work.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 10:30:30 AM »
I try to eat fast food almost never, I shouldn't be thinking of this cause I want it now. lol

It has always baffled me that so many people love McDonald's fries. I mean I'll eat them, but I don't think they are great, certainly not the best. They don't even taste like fries to me. Idk.

I like their burgers though. I love original chicken sandwiches from BK and their fries are much better than McD's for me. I won't eat Wendy's, I have never gotten fresh good looking food from there, it is always some old smashed garbage no matter the location. Awful!

I love Taco Bell, didn't when I was a teen but do now. I go there the most. And that's about it for me and fast food aside from a very rare Sonic visit.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2015, 10:38:30 AM »
I only ever grab fast food when I'm out of town or otherwise meeting someone for lunch, in which case I usually go to Subway. Also, if it counts, the sandwiches and coffee from Greggs tend to be very nice. :D I'd really like to check out Barburrito sometime as well - you can't go wrong with Mexican food!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2015, 10:41:50 AM »
I really like McDonald's Big Mac, fries, egg Mcmuffin and hash browns.  I also love Taco Bell, Subway and Fazoli's

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2015, 05:23:36 PM »
Churches chicken...hands down my favorite <3

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2015, 07:37:57 PM »
I guess I'll have to go with Arby's. They aren't consistent, but when the roast beef isn't 'hard', and the fries are actually fresh and hot (not soggy) it can be pretty delicious!

For pizza, we have a somewhat local chain called Mazzio's. Mazzio's pizza is not my favorite, actually. It's their style of pizza that they make off a chain I believe they branched from - Ken's Pizza. I love that pizza!

FRIES- So im kind of a french fry addict. My body lives off potatoes but I have really been heavily cutting back! I miss the Wendy fries back in the 90s with a chocolate frosty mmmm Mmm but their fries do not look or taste the same! I recently went to an Arbys and requested their homestyle fries which happen to be my top favorite french fry but none of the employees knew what I was talking about!? 0_o I cant stand their curly fries as they give me bad heartburn. Arbys honestyle fries are (were) the BEST, does ANYONE remember them? ;-P They were cut from fresh potatoes, non greasy, and had potato skins on them!

OMG yes. Arby's homestyle fries were the best! I really miss them. I was so frustrated when I went to Arby's all of those years back and they're like "We don't make them anymore". Several years back they started replacing them with waffle fries. They're okay, but they aren't the same! The homestyle fries had such a unique style and taste that I'm yet to find anywhere else. =(

I learned to like their curly fries a couple of years back when I went on an orchestra trip up to the North and the only type of fries they had were curly fries. I survived off of Arby's on that trip. xD

|My Collection|

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2015, 09:48:50 PM »
I guess I lied after seeing everyone mention Sonic. I go there for drinks a lot drink happy hour. I just don't like the food. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2015, 10:03:32 PM »
Earl of Sandwich.  Hands down.  I've been to the one in Las Vegas (in the Planet Hollywood mall) and the one at Downtown Disney in Florida.  Whenever I go to those two places I tell my friends I don't care what else we do as long as I get to eat at least one meal at Earl of Sandwich.  I have never had anything that tasted bad there.  And yes, they do have veggie sandwiches, but my favorites are the Hawaiian and the Cannonballs.  Mmm....

My challenge is for you all to try it.  :)

Offline buddyboymama

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2015, 11:41:07 PM »
Wendy's. Their chicken nuggets are great, I like that I can sub chili for the fries, and their burgers are edible. On that note, I hate McDonalds, other than their breakfast food, and even that doesn't agree with my stomach. Not fast food, but if I want a great burger, Buffalo Wild Wings has the best.

Taco Bell. I used to eat it often, but now I very rarely get it. Chicken quesadilla and beef grilled stuffed burrito ... Yum! But then we discovered our local sit-down Mexican restaurant, Mi Jalapeño. It's so good, and lunch costs about what we'd pay at Taco Bell.

Dominos. I used to order pizza from other places, because I only drank Pepsi. If a place served Coke, they were automatically ruled out. But when I stopped drinking pop, I tried Dominos. Their seasoned crust, mmmmm. My favorite pizza place is a local joint (used to be called Pierce's), but it's on the opposite side of town now. We moved seven years ago, but I still miss it.

Now I'm hungry ...

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2015, 07:09:40 AM »
McDonald's! :D :heart: My favourites are the McChicken, the regular hamburger and the chicken nuggets. I also love their fries! They used to taste like cardboard, but they are really good nowadays. I also love the McKroket, but I guess they're only available in The Netherlands?
I also love Burger King for their hamburgers!  :hearts:

And Smullers, a Dutch fastfood joint.  :mrgreen:

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2015, 08:00:40 AM »
Chick-Fil-A - yup.  Just yup.  Those waffle fries call to me!!!

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Princess Lala

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2015, 08:20:21 AM »
^ I forget about Chik Fil A waffle fries! xD I LOVE them!!!!

Also @Rainbow Blossom omg YAY holy cow someone who remember and enjoys the homestyle arbys fries!!!! Ive been looking for a petition to bring them back! xD hubbers will sometimes message them on twitter/facebook to bring them back and they are like, "sorry this item is discontinued but you can still enjoy our famous seasoned curly fries!" type of thing.
Like darnit Arbys, I just told ya- I want your homestyle fries! XD
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:37:20 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2015, 01:04:24 PM »
I don't know why they got rid of the Homestyle fries! I know that curly fries have always been what they've been known for (to the point of getting strange looks that I didn't eat them lol), but it's just so sad because I have never found fries that taste anything like them!

The waffle fries are similar, I suppose, but I just want regular fries back!

|My Collection|

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2015, 09:22:58 PM »
My favorite fast food places are: Domino's and Pizza Hut.

As a whole, I prefer casual dining places to fast food, so places like Panera & Friendlys are at the top of my list.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal