collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can't find?  (Read 3219 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can't find?
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2015, 07:13:36 PM »
I think they are cute, but I have no desire to start collecting them.

Offline Baby Crumpet

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Never too many Tex's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 03:14:43 AM »
I'd love to have any form of Gusty sticker, but I only have one at the moment {Uk baby Lickety Split} and not too sure how to go about collecting them ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: Thank you to Nence and starrynights for my signature and Trinity for my avatar :glitter:
Wishlist

Offline Ponyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Puffy stickers are my currency! Trade with me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2015, 03:56:03 AM »
Aside from the super-hard-to-find Mountain Boys and USA adult sea ponies, I'd really like NBBE Baby Heart Throb as it would complete a set.  I am working through the so-softs' flat stickers at the moment, still quite a few to find.
Not all of my stickers are pristine with original backing but I'm pleased to have a full set of Princess stickers, and Baby Lickety-Split and Baby Lemon Drop are HTF too. I must upload a photo as they are all framed and on display at the moment.

Can I ask if your baby Lemon Drop sticker is on it's original backing? I have it to, but I want to know if she came on both white and yellow backing so I'm investigating that. :)
My collection at Snupps:http://snupp.it/d8NITq
Instagram: @iPonyland

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2015, 06:55:35 PM »
Oh, no. The Princesses came with stickers? I'm doomed! I'll need to get Serena / Aquamarine's eventually. :lol:

I don't really do stickers, but Princess Aquamarine's would be an awesome addition!!! <3
ISO UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire, and complete jewelry babies :cool:

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2015, 11:54:50 AM »
I have a goal of having the puffy stickers of all my original ponies and the few add-on's I've made over the year. But having a couple of hard-to-find stickers in that lot (and expensive!) it is not that easy to collect them all...

For me the most hard- to -finds right now is Barnacle (edit: sorry, I meant Thundercloud!), Ripple, Rosedust and Peach Blossom. And believe it or not - on the top of my list is actually Blossom and baby Blossom :lol: Those two are starting to really be the "holy grail" of puffy stickers! It seems impossible for me to find these two in decent condition ( I only collect on original background)

I have a couple that I am really glad I was able to get though(and that I looked for a long time - I have been collecting puffy stickers since 2006, and I got these last year).

Morning Glory
Morning Glory Puffy sticker

Baby Ribbon
Baby Ribbon Puffy sticker

Morning Glory

Baby Gusty
Baby Gusty Puffy sticker

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:41:45 AM by katrine2309 »
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2015, 12:10:27 PM »
Oh, no. The Princesses came with stickers? I'm doomed! I'll need to get Serena / Aquamarine's eventually. :lol:

I don't really do stickers, but Princess Aquamarine's would be an awesome addition!!! <3

Pretty much everything in the UK came with puffy stickers up to early 1988 (Mountain Boys & Princesses ran into early 1988 here). I have no clue why, but it's both awesome and frustrating at the same time...

I don't have Aquamarine's, sadly, but the stickers for the princesses just say the name of the gem, not "Princess" at all:

These are the three I have, in varying conditions.

<--this one from my childhood pony

Does Barnacle have a sticker? If it's going by the UK line, where the stickers seem to have continued longest, then I doubt it - he would be late 1988/early 1989, as the Big Brothers didn't get here till 1988 and there were no stickers for any of them here.

I was so happy when I got my Dream Castle down and saw the two sea pony stickers from my childhood were safe on the tower! I'm just scared to try and take them off so they're still on there, wrapped in bubblewrap and back in the attic!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:15:59 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2015, 03:40:52 PM »
Where would there be a database showing what ponies came with puffy stickers? And possibly pictures as well?
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2015, 03:48:10 PM »
I believe Chrissytree has compiled one - the link's in her sig I think.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline katrine2309

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2015, 11:40:54 AM »

Does Barnacle have a sticker? If it's going by the UK line, where the stickers seem to have continued longest, then I doubt it - he would be late 1988/early 1989, as the Big Brothers didn't get here till 1988 and there were no stickers for any of them here.

No - he doesn't! I did a typo - was a little bit tired yesterday - I meant Thundercloud *facepalm*

AND oh my! You have Ripple's!  :shocked: Ripple's really is adorable! ^.^
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:44:32 AM by katrine2309 »

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2015, 02:36:59 PM »

No - he doesn't! I did a typo - was a little bit tired yesterday - I meant Thundercloud *facepalm*

LOL ;) Well, maybe Thundercloud is secretly a pirate, and stashes all his treasure away in Misty Mountain...xD. That does make more sense. I concur!

AND oh my! You have Ripple's!  :shocked: Ripple's really is adorable! ^.^

I was very taken with Ripple as a child so I was so stoked to find them on my DC tower. Sunshower I have MIP but I've never managed to get a MIP Ripple, so it was a nice surprise. I wish I could have got them off safely, but at least I know where they are!

Good luck in finding a Ripple sticker soon!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Upthehill

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2015, 05:53:59 PM »
Where would there be a database showing what ponies came with puffy stickers? And possibly pictures as well?

Mylittleponystickergallery.com.....Chrissy has done a really nice job, it is one of my favorite web sites...

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2015, 06:12:05 PM »
I care nothing for the stickers a lot of collectors collect. Zip. Maybe if they had unique artwork, otherwise meh, don't see the appeal at all.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline katrine2309

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2015, 12:26:04 PM »
@Taffeta: hehe, a Thundercloud gone pirate would be awesome!  :dribble: :thumb:

I care nothing for the stickers a lot of collectors collect. Zip. Maybe if they had unique artwork, otherwise meh, don't see the appeal at all.

I can see your point - they are not really "artsy", but for me - collecting puffy stickers is for the exact same reason I collect ponies. The nostalgia and good memories from childhood. I loved the puffy stickers my childhood ponies came with - and I still remember my huge disappointment when I started to get ponies that did not come with puffies or any stickers at all - such as the wingers or the twin babies (although some of the twins actually did come with puffy stickers, just not the ones I have ;)). I think they are cute ^.^

Offline Ponyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Puffy stickers are my currency! Trade with me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2015, 12:40:52 PM »
@Taffeta: hehe, a Thundercloud gone pirate would be awesome!  :dribble: :thumb:

I can see your point - they are not really "artsy", but for me - collecting puffy stickers is for the exact same reason I collect ponies. The nostalgia and good memories from childhood. I loved the puffy stickers my childhood ponies came with - and I still remember my huge disappointment when I started to get ponies that did not come with puffies or any stickers at all - such as the wingers or the twin babies (although some of the twins actually did come with puffy stickers, just not the ones I have ;)). I think they are cute ^.^

They are small, cute and hard to find/fun to hunt. (Like how some people love to collect coins). :D I think they are adorable, and my ponies arn't complete without them. I need their brush and ribbon to! :)
My collection at Snupps:http://snupp.it/d8NITq
Instagram: @iPonyland

Offline katrine2309

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2015, 12:54:23 PM »

They are small, cute and hard to find/fun to hunt. (Like how some people love to collect coins). :D I think they are adorable, and my ponies arn't complete without them. I need their brush and ribbon to! :)

Me too! I am an accessory junkie;) Nothing is really finished in my collection until I have everything (including the backcard as well). So much fun! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal