collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can't find?  (Read 3193 times)

Offline Upthehill

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Re: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can\'t find?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 06:00:02 PM »
I can honestly say I haven't really thought of this question. I'm not much of an accessory collector. If I ever went looking I'd try to find Glittering Gem's sticker if she even had one?

Alas she didn't. They only did them for a few years so Glittering Gem was too late :(
Then I'm off the hook. YES!! LOL.

You are so lucky!!!!!

Post Merge: June 05, 2015, 06:01:26 PM

I'd love to have Twilight's sticker. :)

Ponyfan

That is a hard one to find but one of my favorites too...

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
Re: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can't find?
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 06:08:35 PM »
I would like to have Baby surprises sticker but I only have Surprises which I am happy about that one. Thanks to one person on the arena during a swap. :D

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 06:46:51 AM »
@Upthehill...gosh so many questions. I have been collecting and spending longer than I would like to admit :P And have been collecting the stickers (although not accessories) for that long. Forums like the Arena, ebay and a lot of collecting friends who are not on the boards have been the source of most of them. All of them are on original backing (although not all in their packets). Its US and UK (not all the varied Euro releases however - i.e. the non name releases)l flat and puffy :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Upthehill

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2015, 12:08:52 PM »
@Upthehill...gosh so many questions. I have been collecting and spending longer than I would like to admit :P And have been collecting the stickers (although not accessories) for that long. Forums like the Arena, ebay and a lot of collecting friends who are not on the boards have been the source of most of them. All of them are on original backing (although not all in their packets). Its US and UK (not all the varied Euro releases however - i.e. the non name releases)l flat and puffy :)

Thanks for the reply...it gives me hope....what was your hardest sticker to get and which on took the longest to find??  If you don't mind what sticker did you find and feel was your best bargain?  I found a baby applejack for 10 pounds..

Upthehill

Offline Gizmo

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2015, 12:22:44 PM »
I've had great luck with all sorts of accessories except stickers, too many flat and UK stickers to find  -_-

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2015, 03:42:56 PM »

Thanks for the reply...it gives me hope....what was your hardest sticker to get and which on took the longest to find??  If you don't mind what sticker did you find and feel was your best bargain?  I found a baby applejack for 10 pounds..

Upthehill

I dont think I have ever really had a bargain to be honest. :P I am a notorious over spender. But the closest to best price was a couple of the puffy stickers for the Flutter ponies - they were about £10 each. The Mountain Boys were all the hardest to find.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Upthehill

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Re: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can\'t find?
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 03:40:17 PM »
Hi,

I am really interested in the MLP stickers that came with the ponies.  Just thought I would ask others..what is you favorite sticker, the one you have wanted, never found, and how long have you waited for one to come available, or which one did you miss, were out bid, or didn't purchase and when you went back it wasn't available anymore?

I would say my favorite sticker is Medley..the one I want the worst is cuddles with the white face, I haven't collected long so I have only known about this variation a short time, and I missed out on a no name sunbeam...please share your sticker thoughts...

I found a no name sunbeam today and was totally excited, I didn't pass on it again...Will show pictures when I get it!!!

Post Merge: June 09, 2015, 03:46:09 PM

Upthehill

I dont think I have ever really had a bargain to be honest. :P I am a notorious over spender. But the closest to best price was a couple of the puffy stickers for the Flutter ponies - they were about £10 each. The Mountain Boys were all the hardest to find.

Thanks for information..I have found the MLP Arena to be very helpful and what is so nice is I would have never guessed that there are so many people my age and younger that collect, I have even found a few people from IA and ND that have been so kind to me..  I think this is a great way to do something positive in what can be a negative world...I really want to finish out my US sticker collection, but the yr 3 sea ponies are tough!!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:46:09 PM by Upthehill »

Offline Ponyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Puffy stickers are my currency! Trade with me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2015, 08:03:44 AM »
I'm trying to find the last Mountain Boy sticker that I need, Sunburst's.. But it's hard! :) I just love that set of ponies!

The adult sea pony stickers keeps avoiding me as well! :P
My collection at Snupps:http://snupp.it/d8NITq
Instagram: @iPonyland

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 10:52:17 AM »
I just want back the Mountain Boy stickers I lost from my childhood. Sunburst, Fireball, Thundercloud. Unfortunately, because everyone wants them, I'll never get them. Never mind xD. I think they fell off Dream Castle when I was young or got lost in a move. I still have a lot of my childhood stickers - but the other ones I lost I now have replaced. I would even take just the top disc, as I'm pretty surethe back pieces on my Dream Castle are some of them those...

Those are not so easy to replace though, when all the world is after them. My Castle really chose some bad stickers to lose, as I'm not willing to pay going rate for them.

At least among the rarer ones I still have Sapphire's, Tropical Breeze's and Snowflake's...;) and the two baby sea pony ones are still firmly affixed to DC's tower.

I've never spent a lot on stickers. Since I don't mind about condition so long as the picture is intact, I go on a hunt for them instead. I got Pearl and Amethyst's this way :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:59:44 AM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyland

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 10:59:09 AM »
I just want back the Mountain Boy stickers I lost from my childhood. Sunburst, Fireball, Thundercloud. Unfortunately, because everyone wants them, I'll never get them. Never mind xD. I think they fell off Dream Castle when I was young or got lost in a move. I still have a lot of my childhood stickers - but the other ones I lost I now have replaced. I would even take just the top disc, as I'm pretty surethe back pieces on my Dream Castle are some of them those...

Those are not so easy to replace though, when all the world is after them. My Castle really chose some bad stickers to lose.

At least I still have Sapphire's, Tropical Breeze's and Snowflake's...;)

My little sister had Sunburs too, so I'm very fond of him. :)
I actually have him moc now, he is my most precious one (so In a way I have his sticker). And he originates from a toy store in Sweden bought by a swedish collector, who sold him to me last year. I wish I could have the whole set, but I don't even know if that exist. I have seen Ice crystal and Tornado, but not the rest of them...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:00:52 AM by Ponyland »

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 11:02:50 AM »
Aside from the ones I had as a kid (and I didn't keep the cards ><) I've only seen Sunburst and Ice Crystal MOC. I think I know of one other Sunburst than yours, but I don't think there actually exist that many MOC MBs now, to be honest. It's sad, but I think it's the reality. There may be a couple, there may not, of each pony - but I would've expected to seemore by now unless someone is hoarding them somewhere. They really did have limited distribution in terms of time and location, and they are stupidly popular. (Uk and Scandinavia seem the olny confirmed locations).

Edit - I just realised I'd replied in this thread already. I guess I am getting senile at last...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:04:05 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyland

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2015, 01:30:48 PM »
Aside from the ones I had as a kid (and I didn't keep the cards ><) I've only seen Sunburst and Ice Crystal MOC. I think I know of one other Sunburst than yours, but I don't think there actually exist that many MOC MBs now, to be honest. It's sad, but I think it's the reality. There may be a couple, there may not, of each pony - but I would've expected to seemore by now unless someone is hoarding them somewhere. They really did have limited distribution in terms of time and location, and they are stupidly popular. (Uk and Scandinavia seem the olny confirmed locations).

Edit - I just realised I'd replied in this thread already. I guess I am getting senile at last...

I know that I saw a Tornado on ebay.uk a couple of years ago, (and I couldn't bid even though I wanted to, and pleaded to the seller to open the action for me). He went below what I would have payed for him to. I know that a member here owns a moc of him. Don't know if that is the same one.
But I have never seen the other 3 of them.. I do own a Thundercloud that someone opened from a moc though and sold loose. (Terrible!) I HOPE more exist of them..

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2015, 02:20:46 PM »
I don't collect stickers by themselves, but if I ever get around to starting my Shady army, I might go for hers. (She had one, right?  :lol:)
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline wondermintUK

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 04:57:28 PM »
Aside from the super-hard-to-find Mountain Boys and USA adult sea ponies, I'd really like NBBE Baby Heart Throb as it would complete a set.  I am working through the so-softs' flat stickers at the moment, still quite a few to find.
Not all of my stickers are pristine with original backing but I'm pleased to have a full set of Princess stickers, and Baby Lickety-Split and Baby Lemon Drop are HTF too. I must upload a photo as they are all framed and on display at the moment.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2015, 05:33:45 PM »
Yes, Shady had one. Ack, another one from my childhood collection lost -><  my french MOC just has the cine stars one with North Star.

For some random reason of Hasbro's own devising, my mib Baby Lickety has Baby Heart Throb's sticker. It's the only sticker I have from the 2nd set of P&C baby ponies.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal