collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WeLoveFine Chibi Not-Blind-Boxed Vinyls  (Read 12093 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: WeLoveFine Chibi Not-Blind-Boxed Vinyls
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2015, 12:19:06 PM »
I just saw that their product page is gone from the WLF website, hopefully it's just temporary while they ship out the pre-orders and they're not completely sold out. I was hoping to maybe buy more.

Straight from the We Love Fine Facebook page:

"They have been removed from the site until all of the pre-orders are shipped to make sure we have enough inventory for new orders."

So no need to worry. :) I've also seen some more pictures of the figures on Instagram, from the people who made them. They seriously look great!
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2015, 12:39:07 PM »
I got my shipping notice too- I don't even remember if I ordered more than Chrysalis- it has been so long!  I guess it will be a nice surprise!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2015, 07:24:20 PM »
Chrysalis came in today and she looks cute in person! I'll try to post a pic of her in a sec (currently on my phone).

Although I am bummed out that her horn was bent inside the box. That is the only downside of getting her so far.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2015, 07:31:20 PM »
Got mine today :) Only picked up a couple favorites.

For Sale Wants

Cubey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2015, 04:18:38 AM »
Nice! I'm waiting for the parcel cause I'm from UK :P

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2015, 04:48:54 AM »
My package scans haven't had an update in 3 days. I'm only slightly annoyed, since the expected delivery date keeps changing. There was an arrival scan at some place in CA and...that's it. Not only that, but I was charged another $130+ for an order for the set that I canceled several months ago, since I was moving and that was the only way to do the address change. It even says canceled on the site, in favor of the new order...yet I was fully charged twice. So I guess I gotta call them today.

Don't do this to me, WLF. :pout:
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2015, 06:09:16 AM »
^ Thats so unfortunate!  :cry: I hope everything will be alright Moonbeamstar! Im really looking forward to seeing your chibi pony pictures on IG! Hopefully they can refund you fast!

I have seen only one picture so far from a collector and I must say I'm actually pretty pleased with how they look! :heart: After they are done with preorder and re-release the full set I am thinking about buying all of them! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!  It looks like they are back up online for sale, hey didn't they have an Applejack with a tiny Apple?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 06:20:09 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2015, 07:24:52 AM »
^ Thats so unfortunate!  :cry: I hope everything will be alright Moonbeamstar! Im really looking forward to seeing your chibi pony pictures on IG! Hopefully they can refund you fast!

I have seen only one picture so far from a collector and I must say I'm actually pretty pleased with how they look! :heart: After they are done with preorder and re-release the full set I am thinking about buying all of them! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!  It looks like they are back up online for sale, hey didn't they have an Applejack with a tiny Apple?

Applejack will arrive this February. I'm kinda bummed since its incredile expensive to ship these to NL. Why does the US always gets these awesome figures. The Hikari as well. ;_;

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2015, 08:25:56 AM »
I'll be ordering 2 Applejack's after I get my figures. I want to make sure these are worth $15 first, so I gotta see them in person- no matter how cute they look in pictures! :lol: But yeah, gonna get a second AJ for my husband to sit on his desk at work. ^.^

Looks like I don't have to wait for my lunch break to call WLF and ask about that other charge. My job is so deeeeeeaaad today and I have nothing else to do.
Instagram / Want List

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2015, 02:10:11 PM »
GRRRR I might not get mine. Just now got a message from them  today saying my debit card was declined (I thought I had enough in there). I won't be able to do anything until I get paid tomorrow. By then they might cancel my order and Muffin might be sold out. >_<

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2015, 02:12:05 PM »
I got mine! I had ordered CHrysalis and Fluttershy- they are SOOOOO cute and detailed- I love the little box they come in too!

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2015, 02:15:31 PM »
I'm debating getting Chrysalis and Flutterbat, and hunting down Discord on eBay - I might start a chibi villains collection, if they make more. They're just so cute!
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2015, 10:55:44 AM »
I'm debating getting Chrysalis and Flutterbat, and hunting down Discord on eBay - I might start a chibi villains collection, if they make more. They're just so cute!

You should do it!  I am not normally a huge fan of WeLoveFine, but I have to admit these figures are amazingly cute, detailed and not an flaw on them.  PLUS the adorable little box they come with!

Chrysalis also comes with a teeny tiny little stand to help stabilize her-  (I wonder now if Flutterbat should have had one- does anyone know?)

I wish I'd ordered the entire set now...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:59:36 AM by Galactica »

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2015, 11:43:51 AM »
Still no update on my set. It's been 6 days now (shipped on Saturday)...

I've never had this problem before with UPS. I would assume it's due to the holidays, and people are sending a crap ton of things all around the country, but the last update I got was an arrival scan in CA on Monday morning. Not even a departure scan. :(

I wouldn't be so bothered by it, except it seems like everyone else has gotten their orders already.

edit: It still has 2 business days left for the estimated delivery. I guess I'll wait to get super worried next week if I don't get anything.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:47:36 AM by MoonbeamStar »
Instagram / Want List

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2015, 04:01:31 PM »

You should do it!  I am not normally a huge fan of WeLoveFine, but I have to admit these figures are amazingly cute, detailed and not an flaw on them.  PLUS the adorable little box they come with!

Chrysalis also comes with a teeny tiny little stand to help stabilize her-  (I wonder now if Flutterbat should have had one- does anyone know?)

I wish I'd ordered the entire set now...

My Chrysalis and Flutterbat came with stands, pictures on my instagram, :muffin: Pony did not come with a stand.

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal