collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A Brazilian fan!  (Read 270 times)

hunnytwr

• Trade Count: (0)
A Brazilian fan!
« on: May 18, 2015, 09:21:48 AM »
A Brazilian fan!

Hello everyone!
My name is Maria Eduarda, but you can call me "Duda". I'm from Brazil, have 22 years old and am a law student. I'm a fan of My Little Pony since I was a child, I remember to this day when I was playing on the house floor of my grandmother with the ponies that belonged to my aunt (G1), and which are now part of my small collection.

I would like to thank the moderators for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself and be part of this family, and hope to be accepted by all members of this forum as a collector, because despite my collection be modest and small, compared to "shelves and shelves of ponies ", it was made with great passion and dedication. For those who do not know, Brazil has a very high import tax, so most of the ponies do not come here, and when they arrive, they have an almost inaccessible price, but that does not stop me from saving the school lunch money to buy another pony. And so, I am very proud of everything I have.

I do not just collect, I also drawing (like the pony of my photo); and I try to learn how to customize Ponies (because the necessary materials are scarce, and I need to improvise all here).

Finally, I apologize for mistakes in grammar, I'm using "Google Translator", and try to fix the best I can.

I thank the attention of all !!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: A Brazilian fan!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 09:51:04 AM »
Hi Maria and welcome to the Arena! I think your collection is wonderful, and I'm sure your ponies get lots and lots of love :lovey: I hope you enjoy it here and get to feel like this is your pony home! :heart:

hunnytwr

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 10:08:25 AM »
thankyou!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 10:15:51 AM »
Welcome! Don't worry about your English - there are a lot of members here whose native language is something other than English, so you're not alone, and I've yet to see any problems from it.  :)

Also, while I'm one of those who are striving for a large collection, I know I've seen others here with small collections, so you're not alone there, either! You should check out the photo thread where people show off pictures of their collections - you'll see what I mean! Having or preferring a small collection certainly doesn't make you any less of a collector. ^.^

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 12:59:00 PM »
Welcome to the arena :) Your pony collection is beautiful!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 01:26:33 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! Your collection is lovely :) We have lots of collectors who only have a small collection - its about quality not quantity I think! Your avatar image is beautiful - I hope you share some more of your art with us :)

Have a good time on the forums.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 05:12:23 PM »
:newpony: Welcome to the Arena.  It does not matter how many you have but that you love them and their magic.  Oh and it does not hurt in my book that you have a G3 Minty.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

hunnytwr

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 07:05:15 PM »
Thank you again !!
-That's it! what matters is quality, not quantity. All my ponies are well maintained and regularly cleaned, I even let a towel beneath them in the drawer to protect them! :biggrin:

-Yes, I have "Minty" G3, but I swear I did not understand your sentence .... google failed to translate right ... :huh:

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 02:16:44 PM »
Hiya, Duda! Welcome to the Arena!

Your collection is wonderful! It doesn't matter the size, we all started somewhere and some choose to stay small or try to get them all. I love the drawing you did for your avatar, you'll have to show us more of your art soon! Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 09:12:02 PM »
Welcome to the Arena

I love your collection!  You can tell they're well cared for and the colour combinations too make them so vibrant to look at!  Thanks for sharing a pic and I look forward to seeing you around :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal