collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SDCC 2015 Exclusive - Online 28th July  (Read 51193 times)

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: SDCC 2015 Exclusive - Online 28th July
« Reply #360 on: June 22, 2015, 05:38:52 PM »
Last year the exclusive figure matched the cover of the IDW SDCC exclusive comic.   Based on the release by IDW today, I would say the pinkie IS the exclusive, or at least ONE of the exclusives.  The SDCC comic cover is nightmare night related.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=46613&disp=ilib&oty=1&oid=63335 

I am hoping for a twilight as star swirl though.  That would be awesome.
Hmmm, a FS Zecora with the long hair would be neat.  I would like that better than yet another Pinkie.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 22, 2015, 05:59:32 PM »
Last year the exclusive figure matched the cover of the IDW SDCC exclusive comic.   Based on the release by IDW today, I would say the pinkie IS the exclusive, or at least ONE of the exclusives.  The SDCC comic cover is nightmare night related.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=46613&disp=ilib&oty=1&oid=63335 

Hmmm, a FS Zecora with the long hair would be neat.  I would like that better than yet another Pinkie.

Well I think we are stuck with Pinkie-  the only question is:  Will we JUST get Pinkie or will she come with someone else, and if she comes in a set- who will she come with?

My bets are on Starswirl Twilight now.   I would be pretty disappointed if she was the exclusive and came with nothing else.

Offline sparkykandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 22, 2015, 06:06:02 PM »
I have a hard time believing that a single Pinkie costs fifty bucks.  Either she's not it, or she's coming with at least something else.
Admin of a Cheritz fan forum.

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 22, 2015, 06:45:48 PM »
I have a hard time believing that a single Pinkie costs fifty bucks.  Either she's not it, or she's coming with at least something else.

Not necessarily.  A single :muffin: Pony FS pony was $50.  And if this Pinkie is FS sized and dressed, chances are, she's it.  I highly doubt that it will be two ponies unless they're the regular brushable size.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 22, 2015, 06:50:03 PM »

Not necessarily.  A single :muffin: Pony FS pony was $50.  And if this Pinkie is FS sized and dressed, chances are, she's it.  I highly doubt that it will be two ponies unless they're the regular brushable size.

I think the first pony to be $50 was the DJ-P0n-3, I'm pretty sure :muffin: Pony was just $20?  I can't remember, I just remember stalking hasbro's site for her to pop up after the con, but I remember her not being that much.  Now as for what I paid for her on eBay... uggghhh.

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 22, 2015, 06:56:21 PM »
Yeah, DJ was the first one that was $50.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #366 on: June 22, 2015, 06:58:57 PM »

I think the first pony to be $50 was the DJ-P0n-3, I'm pretty sure :muffin: Pony was just $20?  I can't remember, I just remember stalking hasbro's site for her to pop up after the con, but I remember her not being that much.  Now as for what I paid for her on eBay... uggghhh.
:muffin: pony was less than $50. I remember being one of the lucky ones to happen to actually get my order through
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 22, 2015, 07:30:21 PM »
Oh gotcha.  I was thinking she was $20.  That makes a difference then.  ;)  Yes, then for $50 it should be two.

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Prideth

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Rainbow Sparkle Pony Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 22, 2015, 09:40:12 PM »
I kinda like Chicken Pinkie, it's funny.   :lol:  I like that they went with an outfit, but sort of amused it's more Pinkie.  A new pony would have been nice, but this is a neat twist too.

I wonder if the chicken suit is fully removable and if Pinkie has hair under there...

Wishlist    Trade  Prideth Reference Sheet

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 23, 2015, 12:14:18 AM »
I would love a fs zecora. That would be with paying for. Muffin pony was 20. Originally. if chicken pinkie were that price range id probabky get her. But not worth 50.

Offline BerylBreeze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 23, 2015, 12:22:22 AM »
A different pony would've been better, but I think she's really cute. And that chicken bucket under her might be cute as packaging.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #371 on: June 23, 2015, 05:32:14 AM »

this is true!!!! I agree Pinkie is at least ONE of the exclusives!!! I still have two pages of comments to view lol!

Post Merge: June 23, 2015, 05:37:12 AM

:muffin: was $20! I pinkie-Pie promise! I WISH all the later released exclusives were $20 and not $50 lolol.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 05:37:12 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #372 on: June 23, 2015, 05:38:31 AM »
I wonder if the chicken suit is fully removable and if Pinkie has hair under there...
Looking at it I don't see a 'bulge' that would indicate hair. Also looking at her I believe she is at least FS size.. the Biggies have a different eye positioning and tend to look like they have larger foreheads because of that.
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 23, 2015, 08:38:47 AM »
Agree people complain no matter what.  If there is more complaining these days, it is simply because the Arena has more participants then ever.

As for Pinkie Chicken- I am wondering if the outfit is actually removable or not?  Seems like a FS pony with a high quality removable outfit and packaging would have a value of $40 or so, but not quite $50.  But if the outfit were sewed on, than it would be more like $25 maybe, which makes a second character more likely...

I wish Hasbro would just hurry up and make it clear what the exclusive entails...!  I can't believe they STILL haven't put the image back up or any kind of explanation!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #374 on: June 23, 2015, 08:46:56 AM »
I think she has a mane.  I can see the very edge of her hairline on the left part of her face. I'd be surprised if the costume wasn't removable . . . It would be easier to make a removable costume and put it on the pony than to sew a costume so that it wouldn't come off.

The beak definitely comes off, I can see the clear plastic "strap" that holds it on.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal