collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Opinion on recent t-shirt bought from ebay sold as "officially liscensed"  (Read 589 times)

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
Have you ever had an officially liscensed MLP t-shirt without the copyright on the actual label?

I have had many pony t-shirts over the years and they all have copyright Hasbro on the labels. Recently I purchased a t-shirt from ebay for £15 which was described as officially liscensed. When it arrived the first thing I noticed is that there is no copyright to Hasbro on the label. The second thing I notice is that the hang tag is of low quality and hand cut.

The seller however is arguing the case. This is part of their response:-

"Not all authentic t shirts have the neck tag with the name of the t shirt pattern on it ( in your case my little pony). My guess would be that is to meet the demand of stockists as its much faster to do versus having to change the neck tag for every pattern on t shirt which would include more work and be more time consuming, therefore making the t shirt in question more expensive to manufacture."

What are your thoughts? I can take pics to tomorrow so you can actually see what I am talking about.

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Well, I do have a number of pony shirts that don't say my little pony on the tag, usually from we love fine but a few other companies as well?
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
They are supposed to have it... :( I wouldn't say that's true 100% of the time though as Lunar_Scythe says.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I have  sevreal offcial my little pony  shirts.  mostly  the  we love fine shirts   and   hoodies and  such  and they dont say hasbro

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal