collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Brag Page - Pokemon Swap  (Read 12335 times)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Re: Brag Page - Pokemon Swap
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2015, 06:20:20 AM »
I want to do a magical girl swap / anime swap SO BAD !! Please can we ?!

Chaos, let's go bug some mods! x3 *grabs arm*

Oooooh by the way guys BRAG TIME IN T-MINUS 2 HOURS!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2015, 07:06:10 AM »
AM ON WAY TO DAH POST OFFIZ!!!!!
:frolic: :squee: :frolic: :squee: :frolic: :squee: :frolic:

Post Merge: June 01, 2015, 07:41:12 AM

OMIGOSHMOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!!!!!
 :tackleglomp:
I have only opened up a few presents and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Chaosette, this is an AMAZING swap box!!!!! THANK YOU OMG!!!! I can tell you put a LOT of love and heart into this!!!!! This box is definetly the grand-finale of this swap!!!! It will take me all morning to take pics and post them up!!!!! You are the greatest!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Post Merge: June 01, 2015, 08:47:29 AM

Alrighty guys! The Grand Finale for the Pokeswap 2015 is here!
:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

*I suggest turning on some kind of Jamaican beach music before scrolling down because things are about to get tropical!

As I stated above, this box was put together by the amazing Chaosette! * insert cheering and trumpets*

THE BOX!!!! I had to have so many Pokemon friends help me open it!

Sirena and Lappy carefully examine the box! Lappy listens for any scurrying pokemon inside! ^-^

I open.

*intermission of me removing all the sparkly tissue paper eeeeeeheeeee!*

Sirena modeling in front of all the beautiful presents! Lets just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful the unicorn wrapping paper and shiny ribbons are! =-3

But first, the card! EEEEEK! ARIEL!!! Hoowwwww did you know she is my FAVORITE Disney Princess? Have you been stalking my posts!? xD Thank you so much for the amazing and beautiful card! I LOVE IT!!!! Keeping it forever because eeee ARIEL!

CANDY GOODNESS!!!!!!! OMG LOOK AT THE WRAPPERS! Im not used to seeing stuff in French! Panda cookies, Wonka candies, Reeses, and GIIIIAAAAAAANT Smarites! I had NO idea they made giant Smarties called Rockets! What a great bunch of my favorite candy, Thank you!!! *immediately opened Reese's Sticks*

Finally the pressies! First thing I opened was 5 Bacon-Lord X/Y Korean Boosters!! Im so excited because I have none of these cards! I needed help opening these with help from its mascot:

Inside:

Next, MORE Korean cards! This time Xerxes (husband calls him that LOL) booster packs! I still need these card arts too! I needed some fairy-magic to help me open them!

Inisde:

squeeeeee PIKACHU! I actually forgot to mention I collect Pikachu cards and I was missing this art! =}

Next, I opened a small present and *GASP* SEADRA! From Burger King back in the day! *is crying tears of joy* I used to have this squirter as a kid and its amazing to finally have one again! Seadra still is seriously in my top favorite Pokemon!! He is sitting on my shelf with kingdra and milotic right now! OMG the nostalgia!!!!! You will see him a lot... he likes to photobomb!

More squees ahead! I opened up a larger present and I KNEW as soon as I picked it up what it was! I noticed one the same size and opened them both! SQUEEWEEEWEEEE another trip down nostalgia lane!

1998 Audley/TOMY Japanese Pokemon figures! I have such a weakness for these! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them in the packages like this! OMG its Vaporeon AND Gyarados!?? You little stinker, Chaosette! xP I LOVE them! :hug:

I pick up a slightly larger one and turn it over! O-O TWO bubbles!? Could it be....

ANOTHER VINTAGE TOMY MONSTER COLLECTION MOC!??? :squee: I LOVE SLOWPOKE!!!!! My husband ACTUALLY calls me slowpoke (as in the Pokemon) ALLL the time because I like to sit around, eat, and I have a delayed response sometimes! Its so funny you got me this! Look how CUTE they are! <3

Neeeeeeeext a soft and lightweight pressie!! I open it and find.... a real-life scale size plush of HORSEA!!! Loook at her Pinap berry!!!!! SHE IS SO SOFT AND CUTE!!! :frolic:
 Many many squees were heard across DFW when I opened this. I think I actually lost my voice a little at this point! xD Seadra comes up to greet her and tries to take her berry away but its sewn on LOLOLOL!

THE BEST FOR LAST!!!!! *dun dun dun* Drumroll, please!!!!! *insert timpani drums here*
<(^3^<)
     ✿
<(^3^)>
     ✿
(>^3^)>
     ✿
<(^3^)>
     ✿
(>^3^)>
DRAGONITE POKEDOLLLLLL OMG!!!!! :squee: :squee: :squee:

I LOST my voice at this point for over-excitment. Im serious. My throat hurts so bad and my eyes cannot take how ADORABLE this plushie is!!! So soft and cuddly eeeee and those widdle wings!

All the gifts together! <3

Here is them happily on the shelf with their new Pokemon family! I am in the process of putting the old school Monster Collection figures up on the wall! I need to find my step stool first! ^-^

*dragonite and horsea waving hello to Chaosette!* My other Pokemon friends say hello too! "Thank you for the new friends!" ♥~(‘▽^人)

Thank you for this AMAZING box Chaosette! :hug: I don't know how to properly thank you! This was seriously such a very thoughtful box!! You paid such close attention to my wishlist and surprised me!

And THANK YOU for this amazing swap tikibirds!! I feel like I have had such a great time here on this swap with my friends here on the Arena and I made some new friends! Seeing everyone's brags was sooooo much fun and the shopping was even more exciting! We HAVE to do this swap again!

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:16:03 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2015, 11:08:43 AM »
wow!! Great brags everyone, this swap was so much fun I am sad that its over!!

oh and for-reals if a sailor moon/magical girl swap comes up somebody better nudge me so i don't miss signup
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:32:35 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2015, 11:24:13 AM »
Wow wow wow! Everyone really outdid themselves and everyone was soooooo spoiled! I really hope a swap like this happens again, it was such an awesome experience! I simply want to :hug: everyone and say THANK YOU!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2015, 12:03:13 PM »
Your box is absolutely lovely, Lala! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to steal that Dragonite Pokedoll from you! XD It is precious! And you are right, it is the perfect box for a grand finale!!

Though, can we have a mini encore? Lol. Since my partner hasn't had a chance yet, and because the swap is now officially over with the last box received and we will all be going our separate ways for awhile (until the anime swap! wink wink, nudge nudge! lol), I really want to share one of the items I made for my partner (mostly because I would like to post it to my deviant art, but I feel like since it was for this swap it should show up here first). Anyway! This is the Mega Stone necklace I made for my partner :) It was completely out of my wheel house of skills when I started (stone cutting AND wire wrapping are two things I have never done before) but I was really happy with the final result, and really proud :D And I hope that it was received well (and survived shipping!)

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2015, 01:32:13 PM »
Lala! What an awesome box! BTW, you said to turn on tropical music, so I literally waited for Spotify to load up before I scrolled down to look at the pictures. :D

This has seriously been an amazing swap! I hope we can do it again. :D And/or the anime/magical girl swap!

I loved that game as a kid. I was actually really disappointed that when they re-released it for the Nintendo ds that they didn't have the English songs. They were so nicely done on the PS1! And the evil queen song always cracked me up
I just want to say that I am SO glad there's another person out there that feels the same way I do! :heart: It's one of my favorite games of all time, and I have almost all of the words from the entire English soundtrack memorized. It was so lame that they left that off the DS version!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2015, 03:42:44 PM »
Annnnnnnnnnd That's a wrap folks!

wait, Sora still has to brag, yes?

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2015, 03:45:24 PM »
Annnnnnnnnnd That's a wrap folks!

wait, Sora still has to brag, yes?
Yep, we haven't seen anything from Sora yet. :)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2015, 03:54:04 PM »
*pokes sora*
we wanna see the goods!

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2015, 04:50:47 PM »
Aawwww Princess lala Im so glad you loved your box so much ! That's probably the most intensely excited, well written brag post I have ever seen hehe I loved all the gifs and everything !!
 I'm glad it turned out to be worth the wait hehe :) you were super fun to shop for and we had a lot in common.
Finding those tomy/auldey figures was quite the mission, I must say, because shipping to Canada can be ridiculous but I found a Canadian seller for all three so I snapped them up right away.

I'm SOOO excited for the anime swap! How do we do it ?! Who can run it ?!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2015, 06:02:18 PM »
I'm SOOO excited for the anime swap! How do we do it ?! Who can run it ?!

This this this this :D

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2015, 10:29:18 PM »

I'd prefer a magical girls swap, it would be so fun to theme an entire box around it ^^ I think there is an anime swap already running, or did sign-ups close for it?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2015, 11:58:23 PM »

I'd prefer a magical girls swap, it would be so fun to theme an entire box around it ^^ I think there is an anime swap already running, or did sign-ups close for it?
I would prefer magical girls too :)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 02, 2015, 06:19:20 AM »
That's why I said general magical girls swap before.  I'm pretty sure I saw an anime swap recently, or something about one, I can't quite recall.  A magical girls swap would be amaaaaazing!
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #164 on: June 02, 2015, 08:14:14 AM »
I vote magical girl swap too!!! I also recall an anime swap,now that I think about it and a magical girl swap would be cool!!!!!

tikibirds, we need to have an anime night and you can watch all the popular magical girl series with us!!!! :popcorn: Lala will provide consessions!!!! At least watch Madoka and Sailor Moon Crystal!!!! I got re-addicted to SM via the new remake and im soooo HOOKED! I can DEFINITLY see a Magical Girl swap here and everyone has pink sparkly or starry wrapping paper!!! Eeeeek all the moons, stars, and cuuuute animals! Lets do it! :-3

Sora!? Where is Sora?xD What have you been up to silly nilly, you have some overdue brags we are waiting to see! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

I had no idea Sora still didnt post a brag until ya'llmentioned something!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal