collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is there any want/need for vintage pony hair from re-haired Ponies?  (Read 475 times)

VioletVerse

• Trade Count: (0)
I took a few tails out that still have great hair, but they were cut short. But they could still be re-used for forelocks (one might even could replace some of the shorter hair plugs). And one BnG pony who had tail hair longer than normal, but I'm rehairing her anyway because it wasn't as long as it should be, but her hair looks really nice (it's a mix of colors though, so it'll have to be separated or something, I guess).

Is there any interest in these anywhere and, if so, where could I list them. I don't really want to sell them, but just give them to someone who needs them :3

Offline FullMoonFever

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Small Cream Coloured Kitten
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any want/need for vintage pony hair from re-haired Ponies?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 11:31:38 AM »
I was wondering this too.  I've been saving the good hair from ponies that were in terrible shape.  Same with some of my G3's I save the tails and the mane on the long hair ponies.  I think I have 3 baggies of hair from saving it.

~Jenn
Looking for Mountain Boys Thundercloud and Sunburst.  ANY condition at all wanted!

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
Re: Is there any want/need for vintage pony hair from re-haired Ponies?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 11:21:15 AM »
I'm always in search of G1 tails for restauration projects and love to trade for ponies or baits (or German delicious things)

VioletVerse

• Trade Count: (0)
I would love to send these to you. Pretty nice sugarberry red (from glitter sky rocket), and a soft pink, lilac, and light blue from BnG Princess Brilliant Bloom. And if you want to send me some baits in return, I wouldn't argue. :)
I'm always in search of G1 tails for restauration projects and love to trade for ponies or baits (or German delicious things)

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
I'm going to PM you Violet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal