collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: People That Don't Leave Feedback!  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
Re: People That Don't Leave Feedback!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 10:35:22 AM »
I always leave feedback, here on the Arena, on eBay and on Etsy (these are only sites I use that have a feedback system), so if I haven't left you any, please do remind me! I think Etsy's new feedback system is really bad now that you can only leave feedback after 200 years... If I get my item in the mail and I can only leave feedback three weeks later, I tend to forget about it. I don't like that.

To be honest I can't imagine how you can't have time to leave feedback, but then again, I don't buy, sell and trade nearly as much as many other people do.
Personally I get a little disappointed when people don't leave me feedback, especially because I don't have a lot. I have only 35 here, and on eBay I only have 11 (both since 2008).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline babylofty

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 01:11:12 PM »
I'm out of the house 60 hours out of the week because of work and commuting.  I have very little time during the week to do much of anything for myself, and the weekend is spent running errands or doing personal things.

While I am sad when I don't receive feedback, I don't get nasty about it. I've been on the receiving end of pushy, harassing emails that demand I give a person feedback so they can "continue to give exceptional service". You can continue to give great service without my feedback!

Keep a record in a little notebook of every transaction you do, especially if you don't have a lot of feedback. That way, if you need a reference, you can tell future potential sellers or buyers who you've done business with - this especially works well on the Arena or the TP.
darcerin on the TP, arinaketchum on ebay, Salvia on PI

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 03:36:19 PM »
Yep, same here, gone about that much and I buy a lotttt. Like I know my postman hates me, he tries to stuff everything he can into my little mailbox so he doesn't have to walk up my porch (quite a few stairs) with one to an armload of things a few times a week, and if I ever go into the post office they are seriously curious about me. LOL. Sorry if after all these years of regular buying feedback isn't my main priority when I buy in such high volume and there's a high volume of feedback to be left. :P I'll bulk do it or leave for new sellers but I don't really care if I don't and I don't care if they do either. If you buy like one thing a week, every couple of weeks, sure. But I far surpass that.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal