collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Daring Do Fashion Style  (Read 4317 times)

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
Re: Daring Do Fashion Style
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2015, 06:10:30 PM »
I thought Hasbroken already ruined DD for me with making her the author of her own stories
*sigh*

That episode was so bad that I just pretend it was a terrible fanfic by Rainbow Dash.

I love that idea. I just try to pretend it never happened and avoid watching it at all costs (despite liking the ring action scene).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2015, 07:11:45 PM »
It'll be interesting to see little girls buy Daring Do :) finally a toy that's not the usual femal standard (for lack of a better phrase) fashion, pink and purple :P

We need more female jungle explorers anyway!  :lol:

Well at least they didn't gave her hair a pink streak like the Octavia that comes wit the Doll  :P

I thought Hasbroken already ruined DD for me with making her the author of her own stories
*sigh*

That episode was so bad that I just pretend it was a terrible fanfic by Rainbow Dash.

I love that idea. I just try to pretend it never happened and avoid watching it at all costs (despite liking the ring action scene).

Arg! I really hate that episode too  :enraged: , I pretend it doesn't exist , LOVE the idea of a fanfic by Rainbow Dash

Is just that the episode broke the 4th wall by making the things from the book real and NO ONE even Celestia (despite being + 1,000 years old) knowing nothing  about those threats, it seems then that ONLY  Daring Do has some strange way to know about those threats and solve them
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:16:39 PM by Sapphire-Light »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2015, 07:13:21 PM »
*sigh*

I really wanted to like that episode, but I may just adopt this head canon here because... ugh.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2015, 07:19:18 PM »
I'm so happy for a Daring Do pony, she's one of my favorite characters. Not liking the decals but I have no problem removing them with acetone.  :biggrin: I'd love it if they made her in brushable size.

AlmostApplejack

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2015, 10:53:01 PM »
Happy for the people that want her, I'll be passing this one up more than likely though, need to be picky with what I add to my herd  :P

Offline Deep Purple Crystal

• Dazzle Surprise
  • "Jewels! Jewels in your eyes!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2015, 11:30:21 PM »
It's nice, but those vines/tentacles/leaves I'm not sure about...

Thanks to LordBlumiere and Corona for the amazing Masquerade and Baby Sugarcake in my sig!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2015, 10:01:27 AM »
I definitely want her-  acetone will fix her right up!

The question is do I get her when she shows up in droves on Taobao and ebay? Or wait until official release?
The problem with getting her now- is that she MAY come with an awesome hat (and possibly a shirt?) with her official release-

On the other hand they NEVER released the new Applejack OR Daisy Dreams in the US, so I am worried that may be true for her as well...

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2015, 10:04:22 AM »

The question is do I get her when she shows up in droves on Taobao and ebay? Or wait until official release?
The problem with getting her now- is that she MAY come with an awesome hat (and possibly a shirt?) with her official release-

On the other hand they NEVER released the new Applejack OR Daisy Dreams in the US, so I am worried that may be true for her as well...

I was thinking about this, too.  With how many releases we've had get skipped over (FS AJ and Daisy Dreams, zilla AJ and RD, Holly Dash) or were just plain hard to find (the brushable Rainbow Power wave with Cheerilee), I wouldn't be too surprised if we miss out on something from these new releases as well.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2015, 10:37:02 AM »

I was thinking about this, too.  With how many releases we've had get skipped over (FS AJ and Daisy Dreams, zilla AJ and RD, Holly Dash) or were just plain hard to find (the brushable Rainbow Power wave with Cheerilee), I wouldn't be too surprised if we miss out on something from these new releases as well.
My thoughts exactly :/ but wasn't the missing ponies from the past due to some people on the port being on strike?
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Sawkinator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2015, 10:55:59 AM »
I have a MIGHTY NEED!

She'll need a couple acetone treatments but she's awesome! I'll always invite non-pink/blue/lavender G4s into my collection. xD

PLEASE, Hasbro, don't make this another non-US release!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2015, 11:11:00 AM »
My thoughts exactly :/ but wasn't the missing ponies from the past due to some people on the port being on strike?

I don't know.  I kinda thought they might be using that as an excuse since some stuff got in and others didn't, or the fact that the Rainbow Power wave with Cheerilee only seemed to show up in Texas and nowhere else (probably some other places, but the toys were extremely scarce and only my friends in Texas were able to find them and help me get them).

Also, I was thinking if the port strike really was the reason we didn't get those toys, wouldn't we have gotten them eventually?  The last few waves of Funko figures were held up due to the port strike, but we still got them.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2015, 11:29:15 AM »
I like her, but the tattoo colors do not go well with her at all.

Also, I feel like I'm the only one who really liked that Daring Do episode.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2015, 11:34:46 AM »
Also, I feel like I'm the only one who really liked that Daring Do episode.
I did too. I'm a totally unapologetic Daring Do fangirl.

That said, totally buying her and scrubbing off those tattoos.

Duster reference]

Princess Lala

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2015, 12:08:24 PM »
OMG i NEED this and in going to remove all that CRAP off! xD She would be GORGEOUS without all those tattoos!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2015, 12:59:51 PM »

No- the strike delayed things, but did not divert or stop them - For example the Funko ponies were delayed, but eventually did get here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal