collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!  (Read 53691 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!
« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2015, 05:48:24 AM »
My Target store put the Cinderella ones out early. That Target store was really bad about putting merchandise out before the street date and then when you tried to buy it the computer wouldn't let you. I understand not being able to sell before the street date but their employees should know not to put things out so early. They've gotten a lot better about it though.

I'm still looking for Ariel. Does anyone know if Target will get the Little Mermaid ones? 

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 15, 2015, 11:59:40 AM »
Cinderella Tsums are at my Target! I gave my husband some very NOT so subtle hints today that I want some in my stocking for Christmas. My 6yo got a Lotso medium Tsum this weekend from DH's mom...it's the perfect cuddle size! She was getting mad at her uncle because he kept calling it a "bear-pig" LOL I need a medium Tsum now for myself. We're going to the outlets tonight to see Santa, and there is a Disney Store there...  :frolic:

oh! The new Tsums were in a different spot than the toy aisle, they were in a stand-alone display by the jewelry counter/purses. Weird.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2015, 10:55:36 AM »
If you have a smartphone and Target's cartwheel there is a coupon for 25% off Tsum Tsum plush.  It expires in a couple of days though.

Ponyfan

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #198 on: December 26, 2015, 07:35:57 AM »
Oh dear, my wallet is in TROUBLE!  >_<

My Target has not only a TON of tsum tsums.... as in an 8 foot section of shelf space and a shelf rail guard so there is literally a pool of tsumies on the shelf.... but we got loose tums but complete sets of:

-Inside Out
-Cinderella
-Big Hero Six
-Dalmations

Then allllllll those cute widdle plastic stackable tsum tsum toys I cant stop buying! xS Im so overdue for picture brags! I also got two Disney Parks tsumies and a japan exclusive Pumpkin Mickey! Ahhhh neeeed pics soon! I got tsum tsum fever again!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 07:37:35 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 26, 2015, 10:11:29 AM »
Oh dear, my wallet is in TROUBLE!  >_<

My Target has not only a TON of tsum tsums.... as in an 8 foot section of shelf space and a shelf rail guard so there is literally a pool of tsumies on the shelf.... but we got loose tums but complete sets of:

-Inside Out
-Cinderella
-Big Hero Six
-Dalmations

Then allllllll those cute widdle plastic stackable tsum tsum toys I cant stop buying! xS Im so overdue for picture brags! I also got two Disney Parks tsumies and a japan exclusive Pumpkin Mickey! Ahhhh neeeed pics soon! I got tsum tsum fever again!
Dalmatians?! That's the first I've heard of them cropping up, eee!

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 26, 2015, 09:21:12 PM »
I can't wait to see your brag post Princess Lala!! It sounds amazing!

Did anyone get Tsum Tsums for Christmas? I went shopping and found a bunch of them for stocking stuffers for my family - but I had to dig for them!! We found Christmas Donald, two Disgusts (for my sisters, who shared the same favorite character!), Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Sadness, and for myself, Bing Bong and Lucifer!

My mom actually picked up Lucifer, and said, "oh, this isn't Figaro, let's put him back." and I said no way!! I love that evil cat! :P
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2015, 11:15:18 AM »
Picked up Winking Tigger today and apparently they've stopped using the stamps?  :huh: Oh well, at least this means I can pick them up from Clintons now (even though they're somehow MORE expensive than the DS), as they have a far, far, FAR, superior selection than DS.

Also picked up the large Miss Bunny (poor girl, Disney never gave you a proper name) because I am weak. Narrowly avoided getting Lucifer from Cinderella too..
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 28, 2015, 03:51:38 PM »
Just saw in a Tsum Tsum FB group that the price will increase with the Lion King set from $4.95 to $5.95 :( Not a big jump, but it's a lot easier for my 6yo to earn $5 LOL

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2016, 07:00:06 PM »
I finally got my first one for Xmas! I got Sven (all they had at Target was a few Frozen ones). Obviously I can't just have one but I really only want the ones that are animals. I need Eeyore most of all! :D

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2016, 02:54:08 AM »
Here's my two Christmas Tsums!! Bing Bong and Lucifer!!

Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #205 on: January 04, 2016, 07:44:04 AM »
Okay.... Time for brags!!!!! *gulp* I'm obsessed.....

From my IG feed, bear with me here! xD

Collage of my wall dedicated for tsum tsums! As you can see.... I need to go back to IKEA and buy more cube sets. Need to arrange them by movie!

*pretend the Cutie is a pumpkin*

The only two I managed to get 20% off Black Friday! Still want the Monorail and Blue Rocket thing...

Two vinyl sets! I haven't seen the Dalmations anywhere yet! *cries* probably one of the hidden ones in the bigger sets....

.....just bought these yesterday.....  >_< My ferret made off with Anger and she hid him GOOD so he is absent from the picture LOL. Naughty Miku

Also the vinyls have been popping up at Walmart! They are trying to take over now I swear! i feel the need to complete the sets. Target has so many and its so close.... need all the toy story ones. *fights own arm trying to grab for wallet and car keys*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:50:24 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2016, 08:20:49 AM »
So my target has ALL the tsum tsums and im overwhelmed as to which set I need first so instead I got the blind bags, for $2.99 they are a steal imo so I tried my best to pick out the one I really wanted by feeling the bags and came down to two. I ended up with Figaro and Marie which where two of the three I was hoped for Marie being the on I truly wanted! They are really cute but once I get the Cheshire set I think I might hold off on vinyls, honestly everything I collect makes vinyl figures now and I have to draw a line lol

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2016, 10:35:33 AM »
@Princess Lala - I had NO idea they made a starry Shoyru toy! I have a purple one  :biggrin: and a pink uni (still regret not getting a Kougra, though...)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2016, 10:43:10 AM »
Congrats Everyone. I still only have Elsa although I might end up with Joy soon.

Is Ariel in the vinyl sets? I really want her.

Ponyfan

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 04, 2016, 07:58:10 PM »
Anybody trying for Lion King tomorrow morning? There's no way I can get up a 4 am for them. :( If anybody can grab me a Mufasa I will love you forever.

sailorstitch

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal