collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!  (Read 53686 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2015, 08:28:54 PM »
PrincessLala I would happily pick them up for you if they are still there when I go! Shoot me a pm if you want me to look! :) I assume they'd be in the big World of Disney store.

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2015, 08:30:17 PM »
Oh phew! I was worried they would sell out ASAP like every other seasonal Tsum! XD Well, if Mkia9 can't help you out, I'll be going back to the park around Dec 1st-ish, so I can pick them up for you then! :) I might have to get myself the monorail - it's just so surreal for a plush toy, LOL!

@Mkia9, I just saw your reply, LOL! They ARE in the big World of Disney store in Downtown Disney - if you go to the entrance of the store furthest from the park entrance, they're on the back right wall! That's the whole Tsum Tsum area!

For whatever reason, they also had Marvel Avengers Tsums, but they were way off to the left! @_@;
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2015, 08:36:02 PM »
Oh phew! I was worried they would sell out ASAP like every other seasonal Tsum! XD Well, if Mkia9 can't help you out, I'll be going back to the park around Dec 1st-ish, so I can pick them up for you then! :) I might have to get myself the monorail - it's just so surreal for a plush toy, LOL!

@Mkia9, I just saw your reply, LOL! They ARE in the big World of Disney store in Downtown Disney - if you go to the entrance of the store furthest from the park entrance, they're on the back right wall! That's the whole Tsum Tsum area!

For whatever reason, they also had Marvel Avengers Tsums, but they were way off to the left! @_@;

How funny! We will be there Nov 30 - Dec 2!

I will definitely have to go look for them then! Last time we were there, the first day they had an entire wall full of Zero tsums...we went back the next day to get one...and they were GONE. I was so sad!! Better get them when you can I guess!

Online Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2015, 10:34:27 PM »
Awesome, mkia9!! Have a great trip!! :D I'm local, so I have a season pass, so if anyone is ever around and wants to hang out, hit me up! ;)

I'm sorry you didn't get your Zero Tsum though!! :( I was there before Halloween, and I was strongly debating a Zero plush - not that I NEED one, but I wanted one anyway! But my room is already crammed full of plush!! But lo and behold, they had a much-smaller Zero Tsum, so I got him! :) Much easier to store tiny Tsums than big plushies!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2015, 03:17:14 PM »
Those photos are soooo cute, Princess Lala!! I really want Leroy now :D

I got the new winking Marie yesterday :) (Well, new to me at least XD We don't have any of the different expression Tsums over here, I had to get her online)

(sorry for low quality phone photos ^^;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She's so cute, I didn't realize she had a bow on her neck! Normally I try to avoid collecting minor variations like this, but I can't resist Marie ^_^

My Tsum Tsum collection :B minus medium Marie, I forgot to put her in the photo :blush:

Has anyone seen the exclusive Pinocchio set that they were selling at the D23 Expo? Gideon and Honest John are so cuuute, I want them >_< Too bad they're so expensive, lol.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2015, 08:04:13 PM »
thankies and congrats!!!!! Winking Marie is one of my favorite tsums!!! :heart:

Guys! Target is having a sale for B2GO Free until the 21st! They have the holiday ones from 2014 and I snatched most of them up! Still need daisy and the chipmuncks! x-3

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #171 on: November 18, 2015, 12:11:29 PM »
Tick Tock from Peter Pan!!! Oh my how cute ^.^

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2015, 08:37:13 PM »
I'll be in disneyland in two weeks! I hope they'll have a good selection of tsums! We will be there for tsum tsum Tuesday, actually. What theme comes out next month?

It's an extension to the Winnie-the-Pooh line. It's the characters they haven't made yet. Christopher Robin, Owl, Rabbit, Gopher, Roo and Lumpy. I want Lumpy, but I've pretty much given up on getting Tsum Tsums from the Disney Store website.

Post Merge: November 20, 2015, 08:41:34 PM

They also had Tsum Tsums of the park transportation, like the Monorail, the train, etc!! They were so odd looking, I passed this time but I may have to get one for the sheer WTF factor! :P

I saw a picture of those. I want the one of the Dumbo ride. I could call Disney's Guest Service Mail Order line and order one..... But shipping for ONE mini Tsum Tsum is $10!!!!!!!!!!!

sailorstitch
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 08:41:34 PM by sailorstitch »

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2015, 08:51:59 PM »
They're crazy adorable, but I don't have any yet.  I'm resisting because I can't afford a new collection lol!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2015, 07:34:04 AM »
I only have Bull's Eye from Toy Story, but he's soooo cute!  I definitely want to get him some friends ^^ 

I'd really love to go to the Disney Store nearest to me to look at them there, but even though it isn't that far away it's kind of annoying to get to because it's located in an odd place.  I'm planning on heading to Target soon (which is where I got Bull's Eye) so I'll see what ones are there when I go!

They aren't official Tsum Tsums, but there are Tsum Tsum like plushies being released from one of my favorite animes and I'm sooooo pre-ordering the whole set from Japan because one of my favorite characters who gets almost no merchandise is included and I'm really excited!  I hope they are the same size as Bull's Eye so I can display them together <3

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2015, 08:12:49 AM »
I took advantage of the sale last week and got Sven, Olaf, and Elsa for DD's Christmas stocking. I also had a $5 gift card from buying cat litter, so I got 3 for the price of 1  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2015, 07:28:09 AM »
I'm in shock!  :shocked: I got on the Disney Store's website a little after 10 am to check the Tsum Tsums. Lumpy was still in stock!!!  :frolic: I didn't want to pay $5 shipping for just one Tsum Tsum so I went to grab the Dumbo Ride... that was sold out. I got Roo instead.

Next month is The Lion King..... Ugh! I got a headache already. I want the whole set, but I'm not holding my breath. What time does Disney put them on the website? Is it midnight Pacific time? That would be what Eastern time... 4am? I may have to set my alarm next month.

sailorstitch

Online Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2015, 07:35:19 AM »
I'm in shock!  :shocked: I got on the Disney Store's website a little after 10 am to check the Tsum Tsums. Lumpy was still in stock!!!  :frolic: I didn't want to pay $5 shipping for just one Tsum Tsum so I went to grab the Dumbo Ride... that was sold out. I got Roo instead.

Next month is The Lion King..... Ugh! I got a headache already. I want the whole set, but I'm not holding my breath. What time does Disney put them on the website? Is it midnight Pacific time? That would be what Eastern time... 4am? I may have to set my alarm next month.

sailorstitch

I'm going to the park today, do you want me to pick you up a Dumbo ride if they have one?

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2015, 08:48:58 AM »
Lion king next month?!?!? Ahhhhhhh!!!! We need the full set!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2015, 12:36:01 PM »

sailorstitch

I'm going to the park today, do you want me to pick you up a Dumbo ride if they have one?

Yes, please!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal