collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!  (Read 53603 times)

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2015, 11:44:09 AM »
I've seen Stackins around here too and they are cute. Stores around here have Bun Buns too. They are made by Bridge Direct if I remember right and look like Stackins but have cuter faces I think.

I love your Stitch and Angel Princess Lala! :heart:
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2015, 11:51:57 AM »
Oh Gosh Princess Lala, you shouldnt have posted those pics of the Korean sushi stacklables. They look too cute! xD and I have been trying to find the fox Stackables in the stores near me with no luck.

I have been soo tempted to buy the knock off Miss Bunny (which has a keychain on her), Shellie, and Duffy tsums on eBay. I wish Miss Bunny wasnt so hard to find in the States. She is legit the only Tsum Tsum I am missing from my wanted list.

...and I didnt realize that it's apparently not a good thing to take off the tags off of Tsum Tsums after you buy them (like the store tag, not the tag that is actually attached to the plush). ^^'
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Roxanne

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2015, 02:07:05 PM »
I bought Eeyore a while back as a gift for my best friend because she adores donkies and Eeyore is her favorite. I love to see just how excited she can get over things like this! :)

I myself don't have any yet, as I haven't found many different ones yet.
But I would love to have Figaro, Cheshire and Lucifer. :)

Next month I will be going to Disneyland, and I am hoping to find at least one I want!

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2015, 03:27:33 PM »
I should NOT have started this thread! :silly:
  Oh my Head, the cuteness is just Killing me!! And I can't say how pleased I am that other companies are cottoning on to the stackable craze!! These are gonna be the next that start on, for sure!!! Thanks for sharing them Princess Lala!! :happy:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I nabbed a Sanrio My Melody stackstack off of eBay several months ago out of curiosity and was pleased at the general quality. I just today bought a pair of the Fan-made Tsum Tsums off of eBay (from a seller I was happy to see stated very clearly that the items were not licensed originals but replicas; always nice to see honest sellers. :) ) to compare them, too. While I personally don't mind replica's, I DO like to know what I'm buying and being able to spot a copy is worth gold in my mind.

My collection is now getting a bit big and is requiring a display area very soon!! How do you guys display your tsum tsums??

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2015, 03:30:06 PM »
is there a complete list of all the tsum tsums?
i've only see the ones at target and the disney store in japan, so i have no idea which characters are out.
i have pluto and perrry. have they made star wars ones yet? pretty sure i won't be able to resist star wars ones.

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2015, 05:47:47 PM »
Tsumtsumcentral has a list and you can even make a list of which ones you own http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/PlushCharacterList.aspx this is mine http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/CUCH16123_Klein_TsumTsumCollectionHaveList.aspx . My Nightmare Before Christmas Tsum Tsums arrived today!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2015, 05:57:23 PM »
how fun!! wish i had seen a few of those when i was in japan. oh well.
think the only other two i'd really want though would be max (little mermaid) and bruno (cinderella). though i am tempted by max-goofy's son

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2015, 02:55:18 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone else uses Disney Movie Rewards but the basic gimmick is there is a code packaged in with all Disney DVDs/Blu-Rays you input the code on the website and you can redeem it towards free Disney stuff like more movies and other random stuff, this month they are doing a random Tsum Tsum for 300 points. I've got a fair bit of points stockpiled so I redeemed for two to see who I will get.

My Nightmare Before Christmas Tsum Tsums arrived yesterday and I received shipping notice for my medium Dumbo today.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2015, 03:23:11 PM »
i've gotten lots of cool stuff from the disney rewards. little hesitant to do the tsum tsums just cuz there are so few that i want.

Princess Lala

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2015, 09:09:06 PM »
Welcome everyone! =)

I am officially ADDICTED to this thread.

I'm not sure if anyone else uses Disney Movie Rewards but the basic gimmick is there is a code packaged in with all Disney DVDs/Blu-Rays you input the code on the website and you can redeem it towards free Disney stuff like more movies and other random stuff, this month they are doing a random Tsum Tsum for 300 points. I've got a fair bit of points stockpiled so I redeemed for two to see who I will get.
:shocked: I have thousands of points!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Post Merge: September 09, 2015, 09:30:58 PM

I have a freeeee tsum on the way! =)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:30:58 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2015, 12:14:08 PM »
My Nightmare before Christmas tusmtsums the trick-or-treater trio are just to die for  :lovey:

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2015, 03:21:15 PM »
I just ordered the Disney Movie Rewards mystery Tsum Tsum too.  Thanks for the heads up! I can't wait to see who I get!
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Princess Lala

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2015, 06:56:26 PM »
I just spent 600 DMR points on 2 more, so maybe I can trade with ya'll!!! Dont forget--- take surveys and check out retailmenot.com for promo codes to get a litle more points!! I forgot to send pictures of my movie ticket stubs for points, so I just did that in hopes to get another 300 since they are worth about 50 a piece! x3  I wonder which tsums we will all be gettingthose who redeamed the DMR mystery tsum!? The image shows ToyStory and Frozen, so thats my best bet! I actually do not have any of those!! I wonder what tags they will get!? I have 3 mystery tsums on the way!!! eeeeeeeeep!
:heart: :frolic:

Oh. God. I should have NOT have looked on Tsum Central....VALENTINES DAY TSUMIES!???? I neeeeeeed them! *breathes heavily* I would even settle for the bootlegs!!! The mouse duo look so darn good in brown and cream colors! :3 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:28:03 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2015, 08:47:09 PM »
Aww man I have a Disney Movie Rewards account, but barely have any points right now. I can't seem to find any of my movies to check for codes. But 300 points for a tsum is a great deal!

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2015, 07:42:40 AM »
Dont forget--- take surveys and check out retailmenot.com for promo codes to get a litle more points!!

just be careful--if you enter too many expired codes they will lock your account and you have to call to get it unlocked :/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal