collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello!!!  (Read 576 times)

Offline gold.standard

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Hello!!!
« on: April 15, 2015, 03:09:10 PM »
You can call me Gold!
     When I was little I absolutely loved mlp a lot!! Unfortunatly during one of the moves my family did as a child, my collection got left behind and I never really got a chance to get back into them. (In my mothers defense, I wouldn't touch bins filled with dozens of wolf spiders either)
  Then g4 rolled around and really resparked my interest! Now I'm collecting both g1 and g4! My collection is tiny, but growing! Not pictured is MiB Glow in the Dark Zecora and g1 Applejack and Medley. They're both in the process of getting the tail crip removed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm really interested in sweet berry ponies, but also gemstone themed poinies and twinkle eyes!! I'm studying to be a geologist and I just love rocks. So ponies and rocks together just makes so much sense to me!

My hobbies also more or less involve ponies too, haha! I love to draw and sew! I'm open for trades or commissions right now! I have a post up at mlptp! ( http://www.mlptp.net/index.php?threads/trading-custom-art-for-ponies.107913/ )

Its nice to be here and thank you for having me!
I love art and ponies so much!!

Currently seeking ponies: Galaxy, Dewdrop Dazzle, Flitterheart, Twinkleshine, Sweetie Swirl, Sweetpop, Cherry Treats, Buttons, Baby Lucky Clover, Swirly Whirly, Tutti Fruiti, Sweet Clover

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 07:02:07 PM »
Welcome to the Arena

You must share your with us in the Arts forum.  That Yum-Yum is darling!!! :lovey:

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 09:34:00 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! I'm with Spinky69er, you simply must share your art in the Arts forum! That Boysenberry Pie is adooooorable and so are the other two!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:38:35 PM by Uninu »

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 11:26:59 AM »
:newpony: Welcome to the Arena. I love the Gemstones too, the G3 Birthstone set is super and not as sort after as the G3 Birth Flower set so a little easier on the wallet.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 04:07:39 PM »
Hello, Gold! Welcome to the Arena!

If your a geologist with a love of twinkle-eyed ponies, I suggest reading the comic about the origins of twinkle-eye ponies! Here's a scan of it http://heckyeahponyscans.tumblr.com/post/27216636085. I really love that yum-yum, she's adorable! You have a wonderful style, hope to see more in the art forum! Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 07:09:19 PM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline gold.standard

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 05:18:58 AM »
Welcome to the Arena

You must share your with us in the Arts forum.  That Yum-Yum is darling!!! :lovey:

Thank you!! I've got a lot to share so I hope to get a post up today!

Post Merge: April 17, 2015, 05:19:46 AM

Hello, Gold! Welcome to the Arena!

If your a geologist with a love of twinkle-eyed ponies, I suggest reading the comic about the origins of twinkle-eye ponies! Here's a scan of it http://heckyeahponyscans.tumblr.com/post/27216636085. I really love that yum-yum, she's adorable! You have a wonderful style, hope to see more in the art forum! Enjoy the forums!

Thank you! And thank you for sending that link! I love the story and have been having such a hard time finding it!!

Post Merge: April 17, 2015, 05:20:43 AM

:newpony: Welcome to the Arena. I love the Gemstones too, the G3 Birthstone set is super and not as sort after as the G3 Birth Flower set so a little easier on the wallet.

I'll have to check those out! Thank you!! G3 has been growing on me a bit, I gotta admit!!

Post Merge: April 17, 2015, 05:21:56 AM

Welcome to the Arena! I'm with Spinky69er, you simply must share your art in the Arts forum! That Boysenberry Pie is adooooorable and so are the other two!
Thank you!! I've gotta bunch I gotta get to posting. I'm also working on some ATCs and I'm really exicted about those!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 05:21:56 AM by gold.standard »

Currently seeking ponies: Galaxy, Dewdrop Dazzle, Flitterheart, Twinkleshine, Sweetie Swirl, Sweetpop, Cherry Treats, Buttons, Baby Lucky Clover, Swirly Whirly, Tutti Fruiti, Sweet Clover

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 03:15:10 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! That is an adorable collection you have there - a great cross mix of generations :) Have a good time here.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 03:25:05 AM »
Wow, I love your art style! And what have you embroidered that awesome TAF Yum Yum onto? I love it!! :D

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the Arena! ^-^

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Frannyponycollect

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 11:09:13 AM »
Hi Gold! I love your drawings. I had most of my ponies left in a move when I was younger too. Nice to meet you. :)

Offline Oniontart

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 10:46:51 PM »
Hello Gold!
Welcome to the arena! Here's other pony loving geology student. And you even have the same likes in ponies.
If you wan't to talk about ponies or geology or both you are always welcome to drop me a pm :)

shintoji

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2015, 09:47:55 PM »
welcome to the arena!! i really like gemstones and stuff too, theyre so pretty!

Offline gold.standard

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 11:38:53 PM »
Wow, I love your art style! And what have you embroidered that awesome TAF Yum Yum onto? I love it!! :D

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the Arena! ^-^

She's going to be on a little handbag!
The rest of the bag is going to have candies from her markings on it. I'll post pics once I finish it!

Post Merge: April 21, 2015, 11:41:27 PM

Hello Gold!
Welcome to the arena! Here's other pony loving geology student. And you even have the same likes in ponies.
If you wan't to talk about ponies or geology or both you are always welcome to drop me a pm :)
Hello! Thank you! Its always great finding new people with similar tastes!

Post Merge: April 21, 2015, 11:42:20 PM

Welcome to the Arena! That is an adorable collection you have there - a great cross mix of generations :) Have a good time here.
Thank you! Its great being here!

Post Merge: April 21, 2015, 11:44:02 PM

Hi Gold! I love your drawings. I had most of my ponies left in a move when I was younger too. Nice to meet you. :)
Hello! Yeah, its so sad, I kinda wonder what happened to mine? like, what would a non pony collector do when they moved into a new house and there was just hundreds of ponies? haha. I hope who ever moved in had kids and they could have played with them or something.

Post Merge: April 21, 2015, 11:44:33 PM

welcome to the arena!! i really like gemstones and stuff too, theyre so pretty!
Gems are so great!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 11:44:33 PM by gold.standard »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal