collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What do you do when your stuck in bed?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: What do you do when your stuck in bed?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2015, 10:49:22 AM »
Stuck at home sick? What's that? lol.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2015, 08:54:42 PM »
If I'm feeling REALLY poorly, all I can do is sleep anyway. But if I'm basically just too sick to inflict my contagion upon the unsuspecting public, I usually sit in bed and read or watch Netflix. If I'm not headachey, but am still feeling sick enough to justify laziness, I prop up every pillow I can find on my bed, angle my computer monitor toward the pillows, and lounge in bed while I play games - part of the beauty and appeal of a wireless keyboard and mouse, lol.

After having my third molars removed, I spent many an hour that way, switching between Netflix, Pokemon, WoW and Civ V. It was fabulous, and my cat really appreciates me staying in bed for extended periods of time as well XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 08:25:06 AM »
Sorry you're feeling bad! I have a stack of coloring books and a big box of markers/ crayons/ colored pencils for just such an emergency. Coloring is calming, doesn't require much thought (for the simple stuff), and cheap. If you want a challenge to keep you occupied there are lots of intricate books made for adults- but beware of searching for 'adult coloring books.' Yeah... there are some strange things out there! Dover publishing has some good coloring books- my favorite is the horse anatomy coloring book & the mandalas. Hope you feel better soon!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline mlp_loving

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Follow me on Instagram @mlp_loving ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 08:43:25 AM »
Pretty much just play around on my phone (check Facebook and Instagram like every 10 minutes), watch tv, and watch movies. I usually try to sleep as much as I possibly can though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptables by SDS ♥

♥ MLP dedicated Instagram - @mlp_loving ♥

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 10:52:18 AM »
If I have someone that is able to help me with the chores, I usually binge watch anime, write/rewrite/read over things I've written and play video games.  Mindless ones like grinding on Dynasty Warriors are the best, because you can just button mash if you're feeling that crummy, but it helps the time pass by.  I pretty much do not plan on getting anything productive done (that's why I don't try to read other people's stuff... please note that my inner editor hinders my ability to read fiction, so most of my stuff is textbooks on equestrian theory and the like; things that actually have to be absorbed and understood) until I'm feeling better.  In the past, I've crocheted scarves because it's so darn monotonous.  I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2015, 06:23:42 PM »
Read old favorites (so I don't have to worry about my sick brain remembering the plot in the book!), play computer games or hand-held games, watch DVDs or Netflix on my laptop so I can stay in bed but move the screen to suit how I need to lay (depending on pain or whatever). Call people and whine about how sick I am. ;P And mostly sleep, I guess.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal