collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Easter Swap 2015 Brags  (Read 1679 times)

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
Re: Easter Swap 2015 Brags
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2015, 10:27:02 PM »
I got my swap box today! :happy: Thank you so much for everything ladybastilla, it really meant a lot of all the things and thoughts you put in it. I really hope your feeling better, I'm sick now so definitely a bright spot in my day.
Ok just like Oniontart, I got excited and ripped through the wrapping but let me tell you it was lovely.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I knew right away it was my box and I love that you incorporated my fondness for video games. I had flashbacks of playing Zelda on the NES while looking at it. :lol:. I got some awesome chocolate and a sweet easter card.I couldn't resist not eating some chocolate covered raisins when I saw them so thus bag rip. :lol: A super cute Hello Kitty bag which will become  my new makeup bag and Disney Princess Bookmark,Pen, and Easter Toy with more candy.  ^.^  Now for the ponies first up was Beach Ball:

So pretty and I'm one step closer to finishing this set. I adore her so much!Next up was this pretty lass:

Princess Serena! I had such a history as a kid with trying to get her and to finally have her made be happy beyond words. 
Thank you again ladybastilla, for everything it was wonderful!

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 04:34:16 AM »
I received my swap box from ponyqueen yesterday and I'm just flabergasted at all the packages she was able to fit into the box.  They were all wrapped beautifully with pretty trimmings, which I saved for making pony hats. 

She sent me three ponies and a Fantasy Filly and included a bunch of ears and tails for them to dress up :D

Even Bright Eyes got into the spirit and dressed up for a story swapping session with Paradise:

She also included three ponies for rehair baits:

And a TON of extras:

A better look at the awesome box of vintage lace Ponyqueen included for trimmings on my handmade pony clothes and hats:

I LOVE lacy and embroidered things, as you can guess from the embroidered tablecloth I used as a backdrop for these photos.  I have a growing collection of them and I'm definitely going to save some of these pieces to add to it :D

And a cute Bright Eyes bookmark:

I just feel super spoiled by this box!  Thank you so much for the thought and effort you put into it Ponyqueen  :lovey:
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 05:03:24 AM »
 :happy: Yay! So glad you liked the box and contents!

I really had so much fun putting it together- from studying your wishlist and swap likes (again and again!), to making the ears and ribbon tails, selecting the lace, and finding extras, (plus discount Easter candy!) and finally wrapping up with pastel tissue, ribbons, pearls and flowers... yes I very much enjoyed the swap!!

And thank you for posting such a nice brag with excellent pics!  :blush:

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 02:05:18 PM »
Oh my word!!! Pony bunny ears those are absolutely perfect!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 04:27:37 PM »
Nemubones, I'm so glad you like your box! :) Princess Serena is one of my favorite ponies because I was really into Sailor Moon as a teen. When I saw that you had listed both her and the show, I thought that would be a good idea. Beach ball was chosen because you listed the sunshine ponies as one of your favorite sets.

I figured the kitty bag would find a good use,  and chose the Disney stuff I did because Belle and Cinderella were both prominently displayed.

As for the box, I figured you would like that. I have a picture to pm you when I'm not on my cell.

I'm having so much fun seeing all the awesome boxes people received. I'm so glad I'm a part of this.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline xelli

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 10:35:33 PM »
I'm so astonished seeing all the boxes you are receiving. Everything is so well placed the ponies, the extras :D my big congrats to all the other participants for their intuition/stalking skills :P
Looking for G2 accessories -->My wishlist

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 09:09:12 AM »
Love those bunny ears!  ^.^ Great boxes so far ~ hope my partner gets theirs soon!
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline xelli

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2015, 01:38:22 PM »
Time for my brag :D
But first a funny/strange story that happened to me: On 7th April I came back home and saw the post notice saying I've got a package. I was really surprised: "Could it be already the swap box?" So I went to the PO and they gave me a package from Finland. But on my way home I realized that there is a misspelling in my surname (two letters were incorrect but foneticly it sounded very similar). It rose my suspicion but I thought that it can happen especially with all our strange Polish letters as ź ś ć. And then I saw the address: the number of the house of flats was right but the flat's number was wrong. "Did they give me somebody's package?" Somebody with the same name and a very similar surname living in the same house of flats as I do? YES. I checked and there is such a lady on the 8th floor :P And she received a package from Finland in a very beautiful box ;) I wanted to give her the package but she wasn't at home so I returned it to the PO. The mail man must have mistaken us and since I receive lots of international mail they wrote my name and address on the notice and left it in my post box. And by this funny mistake I learned about my "fonetic" neighbour :P
Finnally yesterday I got my box - the right one. Where from? Finland :D From the wonderful Onionart :)
If I had to think up one word to discribe this box it would be "beautiful". Starting from the wrapping paper - I loved this flower design right when I saw it in the teaser thread. And the card - it's epic, I adore the style of the drawing and I'm thinking about unsticking the puffy pony sticker from behind and hanging the card as a picture :)

Fistly I unwrapped the sweets and extras ^^ Oh all the eggs :D A MLP surprise egg ! It had little stickers in it (and was delicious  :blush:). These hard candy look like those all-flavored beans from Harry Potter :D And the chicken-egg decorations with flower design - first Easter deco I've seen being really "classy" and artsy.

The ponies ! :D BB Mermaid Cheerilee (oh I so adore them) and MIB Photo Finish. Thank you so much for her box! I wished to get her with the box but didn't mention it in the list because I thought it be too much trouble for my partner with all the wrapping. You just hit the bull's eye with her  :lovey:

Thank you Onionart for this beautiful box :) You made my artistic side float in delight while I was opening it ;)
Thank you thank you thank you :D
Looking for G2 accessories -->My wishlist

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2015, 09:14:38 PM »
Looks like you got some awesome stuff, Xelli. And that's a pretty crazy story with the naming / location thing. I mean, what are the odds? :lol: Photo Finish looks really classy in that box. I need to go and see if the local TRU has her in stock. I still don't have her yet. And yes, I agree that those Easter decorations somehow strike a perfect balance between classy and adorable.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2015, 11:41:34 AM »
Woah! What a story attached to that box! And so adorable!
Loa is my love god!

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 05:10:31 AM »
I received my swap box a couple of days ago from bright eyes, it was filled with lots of awesome goodies!

Here is a picture of what I found when I opened it

Inside the eggs were lots of goodies to eat and inside the golden egg was some pony shoes and clothes   :heart:

Underneath there were lots of parcels - some lovely extras

Some of the goodies have already been eaten!

Look at all the ponies!!

Finally this beautiful custom Lickety Split for my army, she is so adorable!

Here is a picture of everything together, thanks so much bright eyes for a wonderful swap box - I have been truly spoilt!

Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2015, 12:10:22 PM »
Awww I'm so glad you liked everything Icecreamgirl!  I had a really fun time shopping for you :D
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2015, 04:07:52 PM »
I haven't been able to be on much, but am loving the brags!  How many more packages are we waiting on?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2015, 08:18:46 AM »
Oh so many cuties! Congrats icecream :)
Loa is my love god!

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2015, 04:59:02 AM »
I'm finally home from my trip overseas... brag coming soon! Of course my box arrived the day after I left for Holland, and I couldn't stop thinking about it! I opened the package and one wrapped pony the day I got home...

...but I'm waiting until later today to open the rest so I can take pictures and stuff... the agony!

BTW, the box is from icecreamgirl and the pony I opened was princess pristina! Already amazed by this box! Aaa!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal