collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone own pink MO Sprinkles?  (Read 2097 times)

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone own pink MO Sprinkles?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 06:32:09 PM »
I need her  for my army!!
LOL I was just coming in here to check for your response  :heart:

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 06:44:24 PM »
I had a Sprinkles, she was pink and Brazilian... maybe I shouldn't have sold her?

I thought all the Sprinkles were pink.  I've never seen them in any other colour.
~Jenn

Well, I'd call the normal Sprinkles shade lavender, though it is close to pink. :) The pink I'm talking about is a real, Firefly pink (a few posts earlier I've put up a picture of a lot with her in it that I saw just today, if you want to compare her to normal Sprinkles!)

Offline FullMoonFever

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Small Cream Coloured Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 06:53:50 PM »
I had a Sprinkles, she was pink and Brazilian... maybe I shouldn't have sold her?

I thought all the Sprinkles were pink.  I've never seen them in any other colour.
~Jenn

Well, I'd call the normal Sprinkles shade lavender, though it is close to pink. :) The pink I'm talking about is a real, Firefly pink (a few posts earlier I've put up a picture of a lot with her in it that I saw just today, if you want to compare her to normal Sprinkles!)

weird, they all look pink to me :/ 
Looking for Mountain Boys Thundercloud and Sunburst.  ANY condition at all wanted!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 07:22:21 PM »
Brazilian Sprinkles can fade easily, so that may have been why she appeared pink. :)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2015, 08:52:48 PM »
So at least five people own her. :) She must be very rare. The strange thing is, I think I saw a group with her in it today (on Craigslist, but not available anymore); she definitely looked like Firefly, and the picture was a little far but her symbol was blobby things, not lightning bolts. That would mark the first time I've ever seen her! I should post more about ponies I want to see/buy; it seems like I always find them after I do that. :blink:

(in the far right corner)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm actually getting her with a bunch of others. Me and the seller have been messaging over the last week. Normally I would drive up and get them, about a 2 hour drive, but my son is going through the I don't want to go in my car seat and long rides phase so I asked if she would consider letting me PayPal her and ship them to me. She agreed and she's super nice! They should be here Sunday or Monday :)

I will be selling some of them since some are possible upgrades for me. I really shouldn't of spent so much but I couldn't resist such nice ponies.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 09:22:43 PM »
I'm actually getting her with a bunch of others. Me and the seller have been messaging over the last week. Normally I would drive up and get them, about a 2 hour drive, but my son is going through the I don't want to go in my car seat and long rides phase so I asked if she would consider letting me PayPal her and ship them to me. She agreed and she's super nice! They should be here Sunday or Monday :)

I will be selling some of them since some are possible upgrades for me. I really shouldn't of spent so much but I couldn't resist such nice ponies.

Oh, very cool! You'll have to post pictures when she arrives :biggrin: And I'll watch for your sales, lol, as she had some very cool ponies in that lot! I'm glad they went to an Arena member.

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2015, 09:24:25 PM »
I have 2 of her... ;)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2015, 09:30:28 PM »
I need her  for my army!!
LOL I was just coming in here to check for your response  :heart:

lol  :heart: :heart: i am searching for her!  just havne been able to get lucky enough to snag her.   
hey  1leo1 you wouldnt wanna part with one would ya? lol

Post Merge: April 10, 2015, 09:31:45 PM

Brazilian Sprinkles can fade easily, so that may have been why she appeared pink. :)

i've notcied that.  my Btazil sprinkles has this sort of..shimmer   iridesnce to her   and  does appear to be a light  pink. 

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2015, 10:46:45 PM »
I snagged one in a lot a couple of months ago.  I have a nice comparison pic of her with a regular sprinkles
 I'll throw it up tomorrow when I'm not in bed on my cell phone almost ready to sleep lol! :)

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2015, 12:21:49 AM »
Oneleo! I'll trade you a much more rare grey peachy! Let me know
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline sheena

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2015, 06:10:58 AM »
I have one.  I got the mail order playset ponies as a child.  She looks so much nicer than the waterfall one. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2015, 06:21:47 AM »
Not me, sadly :( I have always wanted the pink one.
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2015, 06:39:51 AM »
I have her.  I was going to take some pictures of her next to my lavender Sprinkles but sadly I cannot find the tote she is packed in among all of the other pony totes!  :cry:  She is a very lovely shade of pink though.

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2015, 09:22:02 AM »

I still remember that lot.  The two photos below are the only ones that pictured her. I didn't even realize she was there.  It was down to the last 30 seconds and I was doing my final looksie over the photos to see how nice "Firefly's" symbols were since she was a double I was going to be reselling.  I just saw that one tiny glimpse and freaked!  My hubby was playing an online game with our friends and I guess my shriek of "OMG! It's SPRINKLES!" came through his voice activated headset, so he then had to explain to the guys who "Sprinkles" was. Lol  Needless to say my final bid increased significantly after that. ;)

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 09:29:13 AM by silverdawn »

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2015, 11:38:36 AM »
I still remember that lot.  The two photos below are the only ones that pictured her. I didn't even realize she was there.  It was down to the last 30 seconds and I was doing my final looksie over the photos to see how nice "Firefly's" symbols were since she was a double I was going to be reselling.  I just saw that one tiny glimpse and freaked!  My hubby was playing an online game with our friends and I guess my shriek of "OMG! It's SPRINKLES!" came through his voice activated headset, so he then had to explain to the guys who "Sprinkles" was. Lol  Needless to say my final bid increased significantly after that. ;)

Awesome, Silverdawn. :lol: What a funny story. She totally looks like Firefly from the front! And the comparison picture is very helpful. I've been having a hard time finding even a picture of a pink Sprinkles!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal