collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Flocked Fakie Fanart  (Read 2408 times)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Flocked Fakie Fanart
« on: April 09, 2015, 02:15:07 PM »
So I got these ADORABLE fakies that people were talking about from a Chinese seller and just fell in love with them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They each have a symbol that is related to an element or design that is incorporated in their hair for the most part, and then a music symbol  so their names are all related to that

I also decided to start calling the elemental fillies :3 They did stop by Ponyville and found it seemed felt a little familiar

After I got them I decided to name them and draw fanart of them :3

So Far I have
Quarter Blaze

Shy and timid, she looks up to her big sister for support. She likes taking long walks through the forests to cool herself down. Her fiery mane blazes with her emotions but since she is relatively shy and level headed it stays at a manageable height.
*I imagine her as a very thin pony, almost more deer like*

Lightning Breve

The older sister of Quarter Blaze. Hot tempered and quick to react to situations tends to get LB in trouble from time to time. Her demeanor has earned her the reputation of being a "bad pony" but she is relatively a good pony. She is protective of QB and any remarks made about her, even small ones, are quickly met as an attack. LB tends to be a little too emotional letting small comments set her off which only add to her reputation. Although she is quick to anger she is also quick to forgive, and her "moments" only last a short time. Her lightning mane can cause small sparks like a thunderstorm and flare up and disappear like her emotions.
*I like her hair to be short and high up her forehead, and to have harder more stern eyes*

Cloud Quaver

A pony who's head is literally in the clouds! CQ is an adventurous day dreamer with a heart for adventure. When she's not off exploring she is busy reading stories and learning about exotic far off places to visit. She loves to travel and learn about other species of creatures, their customs, and traditions. With her number of adventures she;s a great story teller and inspires others to step out of their box and try new things.
*I like to think her hair sheds little cloud puffs from time to time and instead of fuzzy clydesdale feet she has little cloud poofs there as well*

Treble Drop

Treble Drop grew up in a dry desert town (i'm not 100% saying she might be kin to a certain cactus pony with similar colors ;o but it certainly gets you thinking right?....) TB learned at a young age that she could control rainfall and by doing so was able bring more preferable moist soil to her town. She met Cloud Quaver while watching the rain clouds before a heavy storm and fell hard for the misty pony. While CQ loves to travel and visit new places TB is homebound and remains on the ground with her family, and because of this the two share a long distance relationship with one another.

Ribbon Flat

Ribbon Flat is a pony with an eye for fashion. He was raised by a single mother who worked her hooves off to make sure he had everything he needed and allowed him to peruse his love for fashion from a young age. She taught him to sew and the two would create fun outfits for RF to wear to school.
He has a great eye for sprucing up any pony’s costume, hair, and mood. By making other ponies feel good about how they look he in turn feels good. He makes a living doing hair, alterations, and making clothes for others.
RF is an over all happy pleasant pony that others can’t help but enjoy being around. His personality is bright and matches his style. You can’t help but love him.

Sunshine Song

Sunshine Song is a pony with a natural green hoof, literally. She is known for her amazing voice and talent with plant life. She is seen as somewhat of a siren often heard in the woods singing to the plants, flowers, and trees. Spiritual and with a knowledge of all plant life she is often labeled as a witch or an enchantress; SS doesn’t associate with other ponies very often and doesn’t bother to correct anyone when they refer to her as such.
SS is so in touch with her plant life that when she sleeps she starts to “take root” herself growing into the ground to sleep. She enjoys basking in the sun and as “spooky” and strange as she is, she is surrounded by life, light, songs, and happiness.

Princess Bass Heart

Princess Bass Heart is actually a male that just feels more comfortable being referred to as "princes" rather than "king" or "queen" PBH still uses male pronouns but once again just feels more comfortable with the princess title. These ponies are actually born with horns and wings so it is known from birth who royalty will be. PBH is a sweet princess and has very little actual political power but it more of a symbol for other ponies. Sometimes other ponies mistake him for female but he takes no offense by it. He is elegant, soft spoken, and is more likely to watch and assess a situation before stepping in. He has the ability to see the big picture and makes decisions that benefit the long term rather than just in the moment.

aannnnnd thats all I have right now! I am going to draw them all :3
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 11:47:37 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Flocked Fakie Fanart
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 02:17:07 PM »
Oh what a cute idea! they look great in your representations :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 02:18:07 PM »
OOOOO I want those fakies sooo bad!

Offline TwinkleEye

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • TwinkleEye's little sculptures
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »
These are really nice. I love the poses and the fact that they are flocked. My fav is Cloud Quaver. :heart:
Where can you get them?
Your paintings are also well. Next is Cloud Quaver!!!!   :P

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 02:30:57 PM »
I got them from aliexpress, the tricky part is they are marketed as those fantary filly things AND MLP or something. Its crazy cause they're so cute they could sell as their own product but they're marketed as a bootleg for some reason!

These are really nice. I love the poses and the fact that they are flocked. My fav is Cloud Quaver. :heart:
Where can you get them?
Your paintings are also well. Next is Cloud Quaver!!!!   :P
I'm on it! CQ will be next!

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 02:51:34 PM »
I want to order some so bad...but I have no idea how those sites work and it makes me nervous. But adorable art can't wait to see the others.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 04:14:28 PM »
I want to order some so bad...but I have no idea how those sites work and it makes me nervous. But adorable art can't wait to see the others.

aliexpress seemed to work just like a normal website store!

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 04:15:16 PM »
So it's pretty safe then?

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 03:47:09 AM »
So it's pretty safe then?

I didn't have any issues with it. I mean it has tracking and everything. Its taobao that I've never been able to understand!!

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 01:21:27 PM »
I have these fakies! they are so awesome. and I love the names you've given them. can't wait to see the rest of the fan art

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2015, 01:22:24 PM »
*sneaks in to steal fakies and artwork* he he he.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2015, 06:01:24 PM »
*sneaks in to steal fakies and artwork* he he he.

:O Don't steal my babies!! *throws out quick fanart to distract RJ from flocked fakies*
Spoiler

XD

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2015, 06:14:52 PM »
Eep!! *stops and stares in awe*
no fair when you know my weakness.

*hugs and sneaks off with alder*

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2015, 06:16:26 PM »
I saw those fakies on your blog and oh gosh I want them so badly!! I'll have to set some money aside to order them, they are too cute.
But what's cuter than those fakies themselves? The names, art, and personalities you've made for them! They're so great, i can't wait till you finish the set.  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2015, 06:24:42 PM »
wow. they are hard to find.
i was starting to think you'd made some sort of deal with a dark elf. but i did eventually find them.... now how many to buy. *sits and decides while waiting for more pictures*
your art always makes me so happy.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal