collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WHO is Piggy Perla? I keep seeing different piggies called by this name!  (Read 1912 times)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
This is what I was wondering!!! I couldn't quite tell from the art work if it was Peachy or Snuzzle!!!

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
  :drunk: :enthralled: Wow...learn something new everyday!  Don't know if I will ever own a Piggy :sad: but these pix are making me :dribble: .  I didn't know that Milton Bradley made MLPs  :what: :whoa: !!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
  :drunk: :enthralled: Wow...learn something new everyday!  Don't know if I will ever own a Piggy :sad: but these pix are making me :dribble: .  I didn't know that Milton Bradley made MLPs  :what: :whoa: !!
Slightly off topic, but...

Milton Bradley was acquired by Hasbro in the early 80's. A lot of the pony molds that debuted in '85 (for example the Masquerade pose) say "Hasbro Bradley" instead of just Hasbro. ;)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Slightly off topic, but...

Milton Bradley was acquired by Hasbro in the early 80's. A lot of the pony molds that debuted in '85 (for example the Masquerade pose) say "Hasbro Bradley" instead of just Hasbro. ;)

Huh, I never noticed that!  Thanks for the tidbit :)

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
I don't know if I'll ever have a Piggy, but informative threads like this make me love my occasional visits to the Nirvana forums. :D

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+169)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
Well I got here too late ;) I'm on the road travelling around again so just logged in for some mins now, but yes, Perla for me is any other variations of the pictures you've been sharing (white hair) with different symbols in each variant. I am missing two of those and one variant of Blossom ... and I think my collection would be complete!!!

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal