collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How to Sell Group of LPS?  (Read 538 times)

ponycentric

• Trade Count: (0)
How to Sell Group of LPS?
« on: April 05, 2015, 10:21:10 PM »
I have a decent handful of LPS (not vintage) and am not sure if I should sell them as a lot, or individually.

I am brand new to this, but want to have the bulk of my poor, neglected pets in better homes.

What would y'all suggest?  Lot, or individual?  Does it depend on which ones they are?

I'm lost in a sea of the unknown, please help!

volleyballlover7

Re: How to Sell Group of LPS?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 12:12:12 PM »
If you want to get rid of them all at the same time a lot would be best but if you want to try and get the most amount of money out of every pet, I'd sell them individually.

Skitterbug

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 12:13:11 PM »
When I sold off mine, I grouped them in sets of 3, which seemed to do pretty well.

ponycentric

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 01:00:10 PM »
If you want to get rid of them all at the same time a lot would be best but if you want to try and get the most amount of money out of every pet, I'd sell them individually.

Suppose that does make sense.  I will have to price check the ones I have, see if it is worthwhile to do them individually.

When I sold off mine, I grouped them in sets of 3, which seemed to do pretty well.

I like that idea!  If it isn't worth doing them separately I think I will do the groups of three.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 04:25:15 PM »
Unless its something unusual and sought after...and unless you have the patience to wait through sales...I agree with lots or groups perhaps. Or having everything listed but perhaps doing a "buy 3 for x amount" and people can pick :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

ponycentric

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 05:15:46 PM »
Unless its something unusual and sought after...and unless you have the patience to wait through sales...I agree with lots or groups perhaps. Or having everything listed but perhaps doing a "buy 3 for x amount" and people can pick :)

That is a good idea.  From what I'm finding, I only have one or two that appear to be significant. 

Y'all have been very helpful, this is a good starting point.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal