collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Private Swaps with Lady Starflower and Elwyn  (Read 757 times)

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Private Swaps with Lady Starflower and Elwyn
« on: April 05, 2015, 06:59:57 AM »
Woohoo! Fasten your seat belts, grab the edge of your seats tightly and prepare for an exciting double-private-swap-post! Aaaaaaand ... off we go!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My partners were Lady Starflower from Canada and Elwyn from Finland. I was soooo excited about two international swap partners, because (instead of two people scanning the same auctions and browsing the same stores) the promise of something exotic lingered in the air!

First up is Lady Starflower's box. We did a private "Early Spring Swap" together!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Look at that gorgeous wrapping paper! Doesn't it scream "spring"? It looked fantastic close to the pink tulips that I had in a vase, it was almost a pity that I had to unwrap everything!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

White chocolate, teeny tiny Easter chocolate bunnies (the perfect topping for yoghurt desserts, let me tell you!) and some delicious tea (I looooved the cherry blossom white tea)!

Scrapbooking supplies!!! If it weren't for the ponies, I'd say the patterned tapes were my favourite gifts - seriously, they were spot on! So much love!

Squee!!! A squirrel figure to stick into my flower pots in autumn. I had told Lady Starflower that squirrels were among my favourite animals and that I loved gardening, so, once again, this was spot on!

Fiiiiiinally ... *drumroll* ... the ponies! G4 tinsel-hair Fluttershy and Apple Blossom (both have been eluding me for ages, because they were never anywhere in stores over here), G1 Milkweed & Tumbleweed and Little Flitter, as well as three animal friends (my favourite MLP accessories of all time)! Here they are after a long spa (hasn't Little Flitter's hair turned out beautifully?).

My favourite of the ponies: Little Flitter! Wingers are my absolute favourite ponies, and everytime I receive a missing one in one of my swap boxes I am ecstatic!

Thank you so much, Lady Starflower, for a fantastic swap box!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

----------------------------------------------------

Are you up for another ride? Need to catch your breath? Hold on to your seats tightly, because the awesomeness continues!

:green: :green: :green:

Next up is Elwyn's box. We did a private "Easter Swap" together!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Here is is everything that has been hiding inside the box! Squee!!! So much spring cheer! I loved the flowers, ribbons and turquoise wrappings!

White lactose-free (cheer!!!) chocolate, a lactose-free (cheer!!!) caramel bar, and both gelatine-free and lactose-free (cheer!!!) fruit jam sweets. These are the kindest and most thoughtful sweet gifts ever! Plus, a selection of 20 different teas! *swoon*

Easter-themed extras: scrapbooking supplies, egg-shaped decorations, two pastel-coloured incredibly cute clip-on birds and a beautiful card with birds on the front! The bird-themed items especially were spot on! You have no idea how much I loved the clip-ons and the card!

The best for last: the ponies!!! G4 Plumsweet (OMG, I never new the hair was multi-coloured! It's so beautiful in person!) and G1 Tabby and Dibbles! Not to forget: four animal friends that I was missing (have I mentioned, yet, that they are my favourite accessories? :P).

Everything together!

It was sooooo hard to choose a favourite from among the ponies, all of them were so very mint and gorgeous to behold! I love generation 1 a bit more than generation 4 (though Plumsweet looks stunning!), so I am going with both Tabby and Dibbles. :blush: The Teeny Tiny ponies are actually my second favourite set of ponies. So, once again, there was a lot of squeeing and excitement when I unwrapped Tabby. As for Dibbles, I honestly had no idea how beautiful the pony looks in real, I immediately fell in love with it!

Thank you so much, Elwyn, for a perfect swap box! :heart: :heart: :heart:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 07:04:19 AM by Libelle »

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Private Swaps with Lady Starflower and Elwyn
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 09:03:19 AM »
Stunning! Wow! :faint: Such beautiful boxes and so many fitting presents! Congrats :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Elwyn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 12:14:17 PM »
Awesome pictures. I'm glad my box got there in time!  :hearts:

Lady Starflower sent you an awesome yellow pony army! :heart:

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 04:38:13 PM »
How exciting! :) I don't think I've ever heard of the animal friends before (I kept thinking of pony friends, like Kingsley, until I saw your pictures.) They're so cute! No wonder they're your favorite pony accessory. :) As for the ponies, I think my favorite one you shared is Dribbles. What a beautiful baby. Such lovely colors. She puts me in mind of Honey Rays (my favorite non-main G4.)

Happy Easter! :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 06:18:33 PM »
Those are some beautiful pictures! Congrats :)

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 09:06:30 PM »
G1 really did have the cutest of all baby MLP...congrats on your new additions!

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 12:52:06 AM »
What lovely clear photos you posted.  Congrats on your two successful swaps. I see some very pretty ponies there!  :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal