collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help?  (Read 446 times)

Offline thecakeissisley

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
Help?
« on: April 02, 2015, 10:49:05 AM »
I came across some used ponies in a local advertisement website, and I was wondering if it's worth getting them.

Could someone please help me identify the pony in this picture? Or is it a fakie?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also, I found this G2 pony, she's €3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I believe her name is Light Heart. Is she common? Should I get her? I have very little knowledge of G2 ponies. She seems in fair condition, but I can't see her tail. Is €3 a good deal?

shintoji

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Help?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 12:07:27 PM »
the light heart is a good deal, id think. shes not exactly "rare", but i do believe she's fairly uncommon!  also, the yellow pony seems to be anchors away, shes pretty uncommon and sought after! i'm not entirely sure how much shes worth, but most results seem to say somewhere in the $30-$50 range? although, im not sure if thats still relevant or not.

Offline thecakeissisley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 01:53:57 PM »
the light heart is a good deal, id think. shes not exactly "rare", but i do believe she's fairly uncommon!  also, the yellow pony seems to be anchors away, shes pretty uncommon and sought after! i'm not entirely sure how much shes worth, but most results seem to say somewhere in the $30-$50 range? although, im not sure if thats still relevant or not.

Thank you! I've sent an inquiry to the seller, maybe I can get them :)

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 02:00:39 PM »
Sorry, the yellow pony isn't Anchors Away. The colors are similar, but the pose is wrong. I'm pretty sure it's a fakie.

I don't know much about G2s, but I can tell you that this version of Light Heart came with the canopy bed, which is why she can lay down like that. She's probably not particularly rare, since she was one of the G2s to be released in the US, but I can't say what a good price would be for her. I had one once upon a time, but she was in such rough shape, I gave her away for free, poor thing.

Offline thecakeissisley

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 02:35:53 PM »
Sorry, the yellow pony isn't Anchors Away. The colors are similar, but the pose is wrong. I'm pretty sure it's a fakie.

I see it now. I double checked and I couldn't find a matching color scheme for this pose. Well, at least the other one is a real deal :D

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 02:46:17 PM »

Yep, that's a fakie knock-off of the G3 ponies

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 03:36:30 PM »
The G2 is spot on price at $3 - she is really not worth more than that kind of price unfortunately :) She is lovely though!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal