collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: UPDATE!Parcel sent back to seller because of incorrect address  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Question about global shipping program ebay
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 08:47:52 AM »

EDIT:
So I got a reply from the seller and they're not sure if the parcel would be sent back to them because it was sent through the global shipping program. Can anyone tell me more about this?

I have heard nothing but horrible reports regarding the use of the global shipping program.  But the fact that she used it- means that they DID mess up the label once it got there, because she had to ship to a confirmed address to use the program.   It will also mean that both she and you are covered in the event of loss- which I guess is an upside. 

So chances are you won't see your ponies- but you will probably get a refund eventually...

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Parcel sent back to seller because of incorrect address
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 10:10:59 AM »

EDIT:
So I got a reply from the seller and they're not sure if the parcel would be sent back to them because it was sent through the global shipping program. Can anyone tell me more about this?

I have heard nothing but horrible reports regarding the use of the global shipping program.

Same, and I'm so annoyed that eBay AUTOMATICALLY checks the GSP box when you sell an item, so you have to watch for it and uncheck it every time.

I've also heard of sellers sending well-packed items to the GSP center, only for the Global Shipping people to unpack their box and put the item in a different box with insufficient packing.  (To cut down on the weight so they can pocket more money?)  Just a word of warning to anyone selling fragile items.

Edit:  I just figured out there is a way for sellers to opt out of the Global Shipping Program.  Go to My eBay, Account, Site Preferences, and scroll down to the GSP line and Opt Out.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:22:31 AM by LadyMoondancer »
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Parcel sent back to seller because of incorrect address
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 06:08:16 PM »
After chasing up with everyone I could think of, I almost lost hope that I'd get my ponies BUT!... I just got an email from eBay saying I need to confirm my address because they couldn't deliver my parcel. I'm hoping this means that they will try to resend it.

This time I'll be more on the ball and check once it's reached NZ to make sure it reaches me.

Please keep your fingers/hooves for me!
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal