collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My little pony comics  (Read 2301 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: My little pony comics
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 04:02:31 PM »
Oh man, I didn't realize there were so many comics! I have so few of them. I wish they had been published in trade paperback form, like a lot of comics are today. That would be easier to actually read.

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 05:59:55 PM »
I tend to read mine (look through is a better word) when I get mine. I still don't know a lot of what's in my issues (haven't looked through some of them in a year or so) so I may have to... well, I guess the mystery is better when applied to G1 comics.
I have been very jealous of your collection since BEFORE I joined the forum, Wildshadow. I guess some people are just lucky...ah well.
I keep some of mine in a portfolio, some others in a bedroom somewhere. I guess I need a bigger portfolio...

I’ve spent years on getting the comics, then having money when someone was selling 1-200, 5 in each listing, which is where I got most of mine. I was just going to get the ones with sleeping Surprise on the cover then I just had to get all of them X D

It will be a miracle to get all of the MLP and Friends D= And the 222 I didn’t get to win weeks ago…even though I know of someone that could possibly get me a digital copy of 222. Though it won’t be the same as actually have it, heh =P  Which that makes me 4 away from getting all the Tales comics, I think. Since one of the 4 is a summer special and not sure if they had any other specials during that run  o.O

Hope I get a chance soon to go thru my comics and take a picture of what they look like together in their portfolios XD so very heavy they are...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 06:08:19 PM »
There were G1 comics?  How did I not know this and that there were so many of them?  I wish there were digital versions to buy of these.

Offline Deep Purple Crystal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • "Jewels! Jewels in your eyes!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 11:55:32 AM »
FIddlePhan, maybe I could give you some information from the comics? I currently don't own a scanner, but I have some photos on my site, Everything Dreamer. Just type in 'Everything Dreamer G1 comics' and it'll come onto the page. there is some general information there as well as photos. Lady Moondancer also has a G1 comic tumblr, Heck Yeah Pony Scans, but it's mostly defunct now, it seems.
Hope I helped with it.

Thanks to LordBlumiere and Corona for the amazing Masquerade and Baby Sugarcake in my sig!

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 04:47:46 PM »
Thanks!  I'm going to go look now.   :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal