collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 66395 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Ship when ready!
« Reply #1155 on: May 25, 2015, 07:25:43 AM »
Is it at the point where it's obvious who I shipped to?  I just checked the tracking and it's in your country, partner.  I hope you think your box is amazing because it seems like it's taking forever to get to you. :cry:
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1156 on: May 25, 2015, 09:57:28 AM »
Okay, so now that the swap is over I have started to find Pokemon merch in the physical stores again! *throws up arms in frustration*

8D Start planning for next time?

Yeeessssss!!!!!! I hope there is a next time!!! This is now officially my favorite swap EVER!!!

Oooooo so i admit I have been a little antsy to check the mail for tomorrow!! Darn Memorial Day!!! Post office and apt office is closed today! This gives me time to mentally prepare for whatever is in the mail! I always love getting mail but if its pony or poke mail eeeeeeep I cant help but get super duper excited! Ooo and I stil dont know whomy secret swapper is!!! Im trying not to memorize who sent what on the brag thread because surprises are fun!
:frolic:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 25, 2015, 10:52:25 AM »
Okay, so now that the swap is over I have started to find Pokemon merch in the physical stores again! *throws up arms in frustration*

Yeeessssss!!!!!! I hope there is a next time!!! This is now officially my favorite swap EVER!!!

Oooooo so i admit I have been a little antsy to check the mail for tomorrow!! Darn Memorial Day!!! Post office and apt office is closed today! This gives me time to mentally prepare for whatever is in the mail! I always love getting mail but if its pony or poke mail eeeeeeep I cant help but get super duper excited! Ooo and I stil dont know whomy secret swapper is!!! Im trying not to memorize who sent what on the brag thread because surprises are fun!

Same time again next year maybe? :lol:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 25, 2015, 04:24:37 PM »

Same time again next year maybe? :lol:

I would be up for that XD It's crazy to look at how big this swap got. Look at our page count! I don't think I've seen a swap get so big before :D

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 25, 2015, 06:35:54 PM »
Dear partner .. I'm so sorry but I shipped this weekend :( I payed for slightly faster shipping than normal because I feel absolutely terrible. Work has swamped me more than I could even imagine but I don't want you to think your box isn't coming ! It is! And I hope what's inside makes up for the long wait :( <3

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: May 25, 2015, 08:31:08 PM »
According to tracking, my partner was notified about an attempted delivery. Maybe tomorrow?! *crosses fingers because she was really worried*
Instagram / Want List

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 25, 2015, 11:39:31 PM »
According to tracking, my partner was notified about an attempted delivery. Maybe tomorrow?! *crosses fingers because she was really worried*
I got a slip in the mail today..hehehehe

Princess Lala

« Reply #1162 on: May 26, 2015, 03:52:26 AM »
Whomever my swappie is (eeeep if you know do not tell me pweeeease! x3 ) I just wanted to say that i will totally understand if you had to ship late! Things come up and people forget or wait on stuff plus the mail is a little slow right now and we are all human after all! No matter who its from or how far or close its from Im 100% sure since its pokemon I will LOVE it and I know it will be worth the wait! It just means for me that the swap excitment is still ON! x3 I dont want this swap ti end! Its just too fun!
:grouphug:

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: May 26, 2015, 05:42:15 AM »
I got a slip in the mail today..hehehehe
:P
Instagram / Want List

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: May 26, 2015, 02:46:43 PM »
looks like we only have one more package to go..

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #1165 on: May 26, 2015, 05:07:47 PM »
Whomever my swappie is (eeeep if you know do not tell me pweeeease! x3 ) I just wanted to say that i will totally understand if you had to ship late! Things come up and people forget or wait on stuff plus the mail is a little slow right now and we are all human after all! No matter who its from or how far or close its from Im 100% sure since its pokemon I will LOVE it and I know it will be worth the wait! It just means for me that the swap excitment is still ON! x3 I dont want this swap ti end! Its just too fun!
:grouphug:
Did you ever figure out what the package was that was waiting for you over the weekend? I assume it wasn't your swap box, but you were so anxious about it! :D

Princess Lala

« Reply #1166 on: May 27, 2015, 12:22:45 AM »
^It was my phone case, my pikachu, and yukata! xD I do have another package in the mail but I think its my hot pink obi from Japan! I'm sure my swap box will be here sooooon!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 27, 2015, 05:52:08 AM »
^It was my phone case, my pikachu, and yukata! xD I do have another package in the mail but I think its my hot pink obi from Japan! I'm sure my swap box will be here sooooon!

I would think that having packages coming in at the same time as a swap box would make it more fun because then you really don't know what your getting. Is it the swap box, something you ordered? You never know until you tear in to the box! (Or unless you read the return label, but who has time for that ;) lol )

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #1168 on: May 27, 2015, 12:34:40 PM »

I would think that having packages coming in at the same time as a swap box would make it more fun because then you really don't know what your getting. Is it the swap box, something you ordered? You never know until you tear in to the box! (Or unless you read the return label, but who has time for that ;) lol )
I had a few other packages coming in around the same time as my swap box. I had totally forgotten about them (even though some were ponies!) because I was so excited about the swap!

Princess Lala

« Reply #1169 on: May 28, 2015, 02:54:38 PM »
AAAAAH! Im being so serious! My mailbox senses are tingling! Im sure the box will be here soooooon! I hope it can beat my hubsters charmander pokedoll from japan!! GOOOOO SWAP BOX GOOOOO! Lets beat his mail to the finish line!!! xD *cheers swap box on like how people do for football*

Eeeee im still so excited!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal