collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67731 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon Swap - Ship when ready!
« Reply #975 on: May 01, 2015, 02:24:44 AM »
Wow, thats a whole lot of hours!!!! Maaan if only i lived in Florida again! $1000 is a LOT for a week I wouldnt mind! xD!!!! So are you moving to China, tiki? If you are hahah forget Epcot since Japan is next door! Im seriously considering visiting japan in the next 5 years or so, husband should be out of college l i hope by then.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 01, 2015, 03:59:16 AM »
Wow 12+... I could never survive shifts like that :lol:

I'm sooooo close to being ready to ship, I just need to sew one line and then I can take pictures and wrap it and take teaser picture and finally ship!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 01, 2015, 06:09:12 AM »
So are you moving to China

I'm supposed to teach English in Guangzhou for 13 months starting in June, however I have been having a hard time getting a hold of anybody via email. There are like 7 people involved in this and nobody responds except one girl in the USA.  :argh:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 01, 2015, 08:01:46 AM »
UrocyonFox ! Oh my goodness! First off I adore everything! Everything got here safe and sound.  I can't believe all of the wonderful awesome arts and crafts you made for me! I will treasure them forever.  Your box was the single most meaningful box I have ever received in a swap!  I can't sing your praises high enough and I am completely unable to tell you which item was my favorite.  I will try to get the brag thread up tonight...  I think I'm going to use the furfrou journal for a small Pokemon scrapbook! Thank you so much again!  Lovely....

Offline Uninu

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 01, 2015, 09:39:40 AM »
YAY! I'm done! Now to take pictures! :frolic:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #980 on: May 01, 2015, 09:49:11 AM »
UrocyonFox ! Oh my goodness! First off I adore everything! Everything got here safe and sound.  I can't believe all of the wonderful awesome arts and crafts you made for me! I will treasure them forever.  Your box was the single most meaningful box I have ever received in a swap!  I can't sing your praises high enough and I am completely unable to tell you which item was my favorite.  I will try to get the brag thread up tonight...  I think I'm going to use the furfrou journal for a small Pokemon scrapbook! Thank you so much again!  Lovely....

yaaaaaaa!!!! I was so nervous about that (insert a possibly not so friendly adjective here) Mug! All I could see was it chipping or getting messed up. I was so worried because I put alot more into it than I feel like a mug should have in it! I tried a ton of different types of sharpies and different baking temperatures and DIY tutorials on pinterest until I finally got the one that worked and didn't wash off with a scrub cleaning so I was gonna be upset if it broke on its way to you!

:O If I knew you would use the furfrou journal as a scrapbook I would have drawn you some fun sketches in it!

:3 Thank you so much for letting me know everything is safe, can't wait to see your brag
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 09:50:48 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline Uninu

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 01, 2015, 10:27:57 AM »
Here's my teaser! Jolteon and Munna decided to help ^.^

Now to write a letter to go with my package.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:29:37 AM by Uninu »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 01, 2015, 10:40:48 AM »
I could easily work 12+... If I was working for Disney, at least. I walk around the park all day without rest, I could certainly work at the same time! If only there was a Disney Store nearby or a Disney park (that wasn't just hiring dancers - Curse my disability).

I'm really excited about these teasers! Can't wait to see more :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 01, 2015, 03:06:32 PM »

yaaaaaaa!!!! I was so nervous about that (insert a possibly not so friendly adjective here) Mug! All I could see was it chipping or getting messed up. I was so worried because I put alot more into it than I feel like a mug should have in it! I tried a ton of different types of sharpies and different baking temperatures and DIY tutorials on pinterest until I finally got the one that worked and didn't wash off with a scrub cleaning so I was gonna be upset if it broke on its way to you!

:O If I knew you would use the furfrou journal as a scrapbook I would have drawn you some fun sketches in it!

:3 Thank you so much for letting me know everything is safe, can't wait to see your brag

I love that mug dearly!  I looked for a mug with joltik and wasn't able to find one! It and everything else is perfect...  I wanna use the mug but I'm afraid that awesome jolting will eventually wash away...  I may just sit it with all my other awesome stuff!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #984 on: May 01, 2015, 04:36:17 PM »

I love that mug dearly!  I looked for a mug with joltik and wasn't able to find one! It and everything else is perfect...  I wanna use the mug but I'm afraid that awesome jolting will eventually wash away...  I may just sit it with all my other awesome stuff!

He should last pretty well, Like I said I tried all these different types of sharpies (note the oil base sharpies work the best, regular sharpie scrapes off after using a scrub brush) but I baked it at 400 degrees for fifteen minutes and I did a couple test washes and he seemed to be safe and sound. But its your mug dear! do as you like! :3

Funny enough other colors change and look weird once you bake them too. I actually have the rough first joltik mug I made in my craft room now because I wasn't happy with how it turned out. :p

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 02, 2015, 02:12:00 AM »
I wanna see pics - even though I already seen them in the check in!

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #986 on: May 02, 2015, 10:16:56 AM »
YES- SHOW US SHOW US SHOW US! One of the best parts of the swap is seeing people's pictures of what they got!! Can we post our gets here when we do get them or will we have to post a whole different brag thread!??

Partner, in a few days I will ship out your package! Please be a lil' bit more patient, my schedule this week is horrendous but im freeeee all day wednesday!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 02, 2015, 10:26:43 AM »
YES- SHOW US SHOW US SHOW US! One of the best parts of the swap is seeing people's pictures of what they got!! Can we post our gets here when we do get them or will we have to post a whole different brag thread!??

Partner, in a few days I will ship out your package! Please be a lil' bit more patient, my schedule this week is horrendous but im freeeee all day wednesday!

There's a link to the brag thread in the first post.  It was started a few days ago.
Instagram / Want List

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 02, 2015, 10:39:23 AM »
I will wrap my partners box tomorrow... I have being saying that all week haha something always comes up  -_-

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
Pokemon Swap - Ship when ready!
« Reply #989 on: May 02, 2015, 06:03:13 PM »
My partners box has been delivered! :)
... At least I HOPE so.. I'm paranoid lol
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 06:58:19 PM by Dainty »