collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67599 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Ship when ready!
« Reply #960 on: April 29, 2015, 07:19:10 PM »
With some help from Dunsparce and Dwebble, I got everything wrapped and ready to go!  I didn't include a few things in this picture, since I didn't wrap them and didn't want to give any hints.  Dunsparce and Dwebble are mine, but the Pokeball is yours, partner~! ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Instagram / Want List

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: April 29, 2015, 08:57:19 PM »
Heres my teaser!

sorry for bad image quality! Birdo almost stole a couple gifts as I was wrapping them!

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: April 29, 2015, 09:59:24 PM »
Partner partner partner partner partner Your package says it is in your state according to tracking!! :3 Hopefully you get it today, please don't forget to take pictures of everything please! :D

Oh my gosh!!!  Box is here from urocyonfox!!!!  It's given I am so excited but don't want to open till I get my partners shipped... I am so torn On what to do. 
In any instance I won't have time until Friday to tear into it to take pictures if I decide to open before I ship....thanks so much partner I'm so excited!!!

OPEN IT!!!! I need to know that the fragile item made it safe and sound, I've been sweating bullets over it!

That being said, are we going to all post our brags here or will we be starting a new thread and linking it here, or will we each post a seperate brag page?! I need to know what to stalk!

Okay I will open it to ease your fears... I keep eyeballing this awesome box of goodies. It will be Friday as I won't have time between work hours. 

Partner I get paid the 15th so I will ship it out then I am sorry that I will probably be the last one to ship out....
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 10:04:56 PM by Tribble79 »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: April 30, 2015, 05:05:35 AM »
Hey guys,
The shipping deadline is still 2 weeks away, so no rush.
*is procrastinating cause she dosen't wanna pay for international shipping but thinks she she probably ship soon so it arrives before she leaves for China*

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #964 on: April 30, 2015, 05:07:44 AM »
Partner partner partner partner partner Your package says it is in your state according to tracking!! :3 Hopefully you get it today, please don't forget to take pictures of everything please! :D

Oh my gosh!!!  Box is here from urocyonfox!!!!  It's given I am so excited but don't want to open till I get my partners shipped... I am so torn On what to do. 
In any instance I won't have time until Friday to tear into it to take pictures if I decide to open before I ship....thanks so much partner I'm so excited!!!

OPEN IT!!!! I need to know that the fragile item made it safe and sound, I've been sweating bullets over it!

That being said, are we going to all post our brags here or will we be starting a new thread and linking it here, or will we each post a seperate brag page?! I need to know what to stalk!

Okay I will open it to ease your fears... I keep eyeballing this awesome box of goodies. It will be Friday as I won't have time between work hours. 

Partner I get paid the 15th so I will ship it out then I am sorry that I will probably be the last one to ship out....
*paces* FRIDAY! Oh its gonna feel like forever! :p

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: April 30, 2015, 05:13:23 AM »
There is a link to the BRAG THREAD on the top of the 1st post

Post Merge: April 30, 2015, 05:14:36 AM

Remember to LEAVE FEEDBACK for your partner  :satisfied:

Offline Tribble79

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: April 30, 2015, 06:03:24 AM »

*paces* FRIDAY! Oh its gonna feel like forever! :p

I'm sooo sorry! 12hour shifts kick my rear any more!!!  Blech!  i used to work a 12 hour shift Sleep for 2hours then work 3more 12 hour shifts. Not anymore....

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 30, 2015, 07:38:13 AM »
The only time I did 12+ hour shifts was when I worked for Disney.

Offline Tribble79

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 30, 2015, 09:13:01 AM »

I like only working 3 days a week but nighttime 12s is hard on ya! I've done it for 15 years now.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: April 30, 2015, 10:49:19 AM »
My friend who was visiting from New York last week left a deck of Pokemon cards behind when I mentioned the Pokemon Swap.  The deck is themed after a type that my partner reaalllyyy likes, so I'm throwing them in as extras!  Partner, you are getting SPOILED! :lovey:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: April 30, 2015, 01:50:37 PM »
Shipped! Should be there on saturday ;)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #971 on: April 30, 2015, 03:39:04 PM »
After seeing other people's teaser pics, I feel like I need to take some new pictures with Pokemon plushies in the background. ;) I'm actually surprised that my cat didn't insert herself into the picture I did post -- she loves to photobomb!

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #972 on: April 30, 2015, 10:24:33 PM »
All wrapped up! I'm looking for more Pokemon stickers to decorate with. I made bows out of pipe cleaners. Hmmm maybe I could make a Pokemon out of pipe cleaners!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #973 on: April 30, 2015, 11:36:57 PM »
After seeing other people's teaser pics, I feel like I need to take some new pictures with Pokemon plushies in the background. ;) I'm actually surprised that my cat didn't insert herself into the picture I did post -- she loves to photobomb!

Omg saaaaaame! I need to take another teaser picture asap but which plushes to choose from!?

Post Merge: April 30, 2015, 11:39:54 PM

That overtime though! xD maaaan if I worked at Disney World i would SHOP SHO PSHOOOOOOOP in my lunchbreak! Oooooh man and if I could work at Epcot only...... i would be FLAT.BROKE. because of the japan pavillion.

Post Merge: May 01, 2015, 01:14:28 AM

Okays....this is the last teaser i am doing! I really dont want to give too much away......

my helper keldeo and I gaurantee you will get some panda cookies!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 03:15:06 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: May 01, 2015, 01:23:47 AM »

That overtime though! xD maaaan if I worked at Disney World i would SHOP SHO PSHOOOOOOOP in my lunchbreak! Oooooh man and if I could work at Epcot only...... i would be FLAT.BROKE. because of the japan pavillion.

Post Merge: Today at 03:14:28 AM

Okays....this is the last teaser i am doing! I really dont want to give too much away......

I didn't really get too much OT. I gave alot of shifts away  :lookround: Howeve the oppertitunity is there if you want to. There was one dude from mexico and one from brazil - they made over $1000 for christmas week and considering we got paid minimum wage- thats alot of working hours! I'll be working for Disney again in China but having free access to parks is kinda useless there. The Shanghai park wont open till 2016 and the Hong Kong one - It will be very close but not sure what the requirements are for leaving and reentering mainland china..and No Epcot but Japan is a hell of a lot closer!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal