collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67546 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Shopping time
« Reply #645 on: April 07, 2015, 08:16:27 PM »
I got everything I ordered for my partner, so this isn't related to that, but I had a package from China go to New York (okay, good, that's just a state above me), then it went to Florida and now it says "Delivered, In/At Mailbox" in some place in Georgia... which is no where near Pennsylvania sooo... I guess I spoke too soon when I said I had been having good luck with the post office.  Now I don't think I'll be seeing my fakie ponies that I've been waiting over a month for.  :wail:

In other news, Steel City Con is this upcoming weekend and I plan on buying a few things for my partner!  I'm hoping I can find some nice Pokemon plushies and a figure or two.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 07, 2015, 09:10:24 PM »
Maybe they gave you the wrong tracking number? I once sent a package to canada, it was in the right provience then it got randomly sent to Prince Edward island, stayed there for 2 weeks with the message of postal error before it was shipped back to Ontario.  >_<

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #647 on: April 07, 2015, 09:55:14 PM »
Moonbeam....it seems like the seller mixed up your tracking! Buuut if those ponies got delivered maybe your will be too soon?  Oooor maybe your fakies wanted to go to Disney and bring you back a pressie! :)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #648 on: April 07, 2015, 10:05:19 PM »
I got everything I ordered for my partner, so this isn't related to that, but I had a package from China go to New York (okay, good, that's just a state above me), then it went to Florida and now it says "Delivered, In/At Mailbox" in some place in Georgia... which is no where near Pennsylvania sooo... I guess I spoke too soon when I said I had been having good luck with the post office.  Now I don't think I'll be seeing my fakie ponies that I've been waiting over a month for.  :wail:

In other news, Steel City Con is this upcoming weekend and I plan on buying a few things for my partner!  I'm hoping I can find some nice Pokemon plushies and a figure or two.

What kind of fakies did you order Moonbeam? I (who happens to live in Georgia) got sine fakies I ordered from China delivered yesterday. They were those cute little flocked ones with the elemental hair and symbols. I ordered from a china vendor as well. Wouldn't it be crazy if they sent you MY tracking number?! I'm always looking for crazy coincidences like that!

Princess Lala

« Reply #649 on: April 08, 2015, 12:47:38 AM »
Uroconfox, I think she is talking about a set of 6 expersion g4 filly fakies! That would be....HILARIOUS if you got them and they were Moonbeams! :P

Ooooo by the way I found an AWESOME Pikazard bootie plushie!!! Its out of everyones swap limit being $38 but its very cute and i wanted to share!! *pictures are NOT mine! Sellers on ebay have full credit to photos.

Bootleg:

Real Deal:

Things I immedietly notice:
~Fabric is off-color
~Mega stone less detailed, smaller
~pikachus hands and feet are different than original
Otherwise.....this is a really good bootleg! :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 12:58:42 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 08, 2015, 01:24:20 AM »
I think the bootleg looks better xp

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #651 on: April 08, 2015, 04:53:46 AM »
I would definately have that bootie, the real things so expensive!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 08, 2015, 04:57:50 AM »
for once I do not like this bootie the orange is too bright for mega charizard y. It makes it look like a misshapen regular charizard.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 08, 2015, 05:55:40 AM »
What kind of fakies did you order Moonbeam? I (who happens to live in Georgia) got sine fakies I ordered from China delivered yesterday. They were those cute little flocked ones with the elemental hair and symbols. I ordered from a china vendor as well. Wouldn't it be crazy if they sent you MY tracking number?! I'm always looking for crazy coincidences like that!

Those are the ones! They totally sent me your tracking number, omg! I messaged them last night and asked if there had been a mistake and they sent me the correct one. Tooooo funny! :lol:

Lala, I'm getting those fakies as well but they're from a giant Facebook group order. :)

Also totally used up the Pokemon wrapping paper on three of your things, partner. I'll take a teaser picture when I get home, because my wrapping skills were on point for once!

That bootie isn't too bad! I think that might be one of the few Pikachu things I wouldn't mind owning.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:06:20 AM by MoonbeamStar »
Instagram / Want List

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 08, 2015, 07:10:25 AM »
I wish his costume was of charizard x cause I don't really like y....

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 08, 2015, 07:47:27 AM »
Admittedly, these are the only types of bootleg that I'm 100% uninterested in for various reasons (although I'm not interested in them in general, I do think using their own pattern is okay). Besides that though, these are getting a re-release anyway, so I'd probably hold off for now.

An auction is ending today! Hopefully I'll get it, since it's perfect for my partner!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Princess Lala

« Reply #656 on: April 08, 2015, 07:53:35 AM »
Admittedly, these are the only types of bootleg that I'm 100% uninterested in for various reasons (although I'm not interested in them in general, I do think using their own pattern is okay). Besides that though, these are getting a re-release anyway, so I'd probably hold off for now.

An auction is ending today! Hopefully I'll get it, since it's perfect for my partner!

I wish US residents would get the Poke' center loot (the uk pokemon loot box with delibird) or i would preorder the legit thing on their website... :,( I asked them and thwy said they do not ship to the united states.... so pooooop I have no idea how US residents can preorder the re-release of the mega tokyo pikazards without it costing nearly $80.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 08:02:58 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 08, 2015, 08:16:28 AM »

I wish US residents would get the Poke' center loot (the uk pokemon loot box with delibird) or i would preorder the legit thing on their website... :,( I asked them and thwy said they do not ship to the united states.... so pooooop I have no idea how US residents can preorder the re-release of the mega tokyo pikazards without it costing nearly $80.
When it's closer to the release, trust me, there'll be a whole load of people selling him for a similar price. Poke Loot only ships to the UK because there's already loads of people out there who serve US folk (at least, that's what I read on their Facebook page!).

Otherwise, you could probably trade for one - There's over 100 plushies on PokemonCenter.com, and Europeans can buy 0 of them. Seriously, I'd probably trade a Pikazard for a couple of the smaller plushies on there! XD

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Princess Lala

« Reply #658 on: April 08, 2015, 08:33:12 AM »
I should have given you paypal funds for you to buy me one and ship it out to me LOL or we should have worked out a private trade! LOL wow looks like im too late either way, no more preorders for these guys on poke center loot :(

Seriously, UK residents cant buy from Pokemon Center's website!? Thats sooo crazy! Hmmmm maybe someone would trade me on pkmncollector livejournal. There are some really darn cute plush there!!! Im eyeballing those latias and latios petite pokedolls!

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #659 on: April 08, 2015, 09:08:32 AM »
I made these charms a bit back, if anyone is interested in one of them for their partner send me a PM.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal