collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67675 times)

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Shopping time
« Reply #525 on: April 01, 2015, 02:57:48 AM »
I seriously cant stop visiting this lil cutie at work!!!! :3 in case my swap partner is all said and done with what they are gonna get me i am hiding him (for now!) Hehehehe
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ooo do they have a leafeon one?

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #526 on: April 01, 2015, 04:30:32 AM »
I seriously cant stop visiting this lil cutie at work!!!! :3 in case my swap partner is all said and done with what they are gonna get me i am hiding him (for now!) Hehehehe

STOP THAT! I keep thinking about this little guy and pouting that I didn't pick him up, pouting that I don't have that much room for plushies, and pouting that he's at the Walmart in the town south of where we live and not at the walmart in the town I work at so I could secretly buy him on my lunch break and hide him from my hubby.... There's alot of pouting here...

ha ha

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 01, 2015, 05:37:48 AM »
where are you finding pokemon in walmart? All i see are cards and nothing in the toy section.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 01, 2015, 05:47:04 AM »
pokemon stuff at walmart is generally with the cards.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #529 on: April 01, 2015, 06:16:41 AM »
I find them at the large walmart supercenters near the trading cards!!!! No leafeons yet....only Sylv, Eevee, and Vap. I feel stuuuupid for not buying him....watch LOL i will never find him again.....like that eevee! :( I am missing all 3 of those TOMY plush! I might go back up just to buy it. My husband wants flareon LOL.

Post Merge: April 01, 2015, 06:19:00 AM

OMG has anyone seen those petite pokedoll plush!??? I AM IN LOOOOOVE!!!! They have *some* on the US Pokemon Center website and on ebay! Aaaaaaaaah Im dying over cuteness of eevee and lapras!!!!
:lovey:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:19:00 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 01, 2015, 06:23:21 AM »
I bought myself something Pokemon related because my birthday is in a few days, so "treat yo self". :lol: The good news is that it's more expensive than our spending budget for the swap, so it's 100% unlikely it was something my partner was thinking of getting me.

Also, is it too early to post teasers?  I'm super proud of my gift wrapping skills and kinda want to show that off...
Instagram / Want List

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 01, 2015, 06:29:03 AM »
Partner - a great many Pokemon items are considered "trading" figures. If you received some, would you mind getting some doubles that you might be able to use to trade for other figures or items in the future or would you prefer no doubles?

Still waiting on post. It looks like there's a delay in Japan, too, as I and a friend have two tracked parcels that were posted and haven't even left Japan for nearly a week (usually it's 1-3 days for SAL). So glad I have a while to wait for them to arrive :lol:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 02:11:00 PM by CupidStrikes »
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #532 on: April 01, 2015, 10:46:39 AM »
I find them at the large walmart supercenters near the trading cards!!!! No leafeons yet....only Sylv, Eevee, and Vap. I feel stuuuupid for not buying him....watch LOL i will never find him again.....like that eevee! :( I am missing all 3 of those TOMY plush! I might go back up just to buy it. My husband wants flareon LOL.

OMG has anyone seen those petite pokedoll plush!??? I AM IN LOOOOOVE!!!! They have *some* on the US Pokemon Center website and on ebay! Aaaaaaaaah Im dying over cuteness of eevee and lapras!!!!

We LIVE in the middle of no where I work 45 minutes north of where we live and the Walmart there has  that blue frog pokemon and the beaver wearing a green hoodie thats it. THe Walmart we normally shop at is in another town that is 45 minutes SOUTH of where we live (and has other things like a target, home depo ect hence why we shop there as oppose to the town where I work) That is the one where I saw the vaporeon plush. They had Flareon, Jolteon, Sylveon, Eevee, Vaporeon, and Umbreon. I'm so nervous that they wont ever have them there again seeing how I normally can't ever find pokemon at any walmart.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #533 on: April 01, 2015, 11:47:10 AM »
I bought myself something Pokemon related because my birthday is in a few days, so "treat yo self". :lol: The good news is that it's more expensive than our spending budget for the swap, so it's 100% unlikely it was something my partner was thinking of getting me.

Also, is it too early to post teasers?  I'm super proud of my gift wrapping skills and kinda want to show that off...
OMG thats RIGHT!!!! Your Bday is in a few days!!!! Happy early Birthday!!! :birthday:

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 01, 2015, 01:26:07 PM »
Partner your main item arrived today. And I have fallen in love I think I need one of these for my self later on in the year. It is soooooo cute I just wish that I could take a picture and show everyone. I am glad I took a chance on the seller

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #535 on: April 01, 2015, 02:12:04 PM »

omg yes, they are so cute and there are several of my favorite pokemon in this size!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 01, 2015, 06:39:38 PM »
a great many Pokemon items are considered "trading" figures. If you received some, would you mind getting some doubles that you might be able to use to trade for other figures or items in the future or would you prefer no doubles?

Do you mean the ones that come in a blind box? or vending machine? those are cool.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 01, 2015, 07:17:28 PM »
a great many Pokemon items are considered "trading" figures. If you received some, would you mind getting some doubles that you might be able to use to trade for other figures or items in the future or would you prefer no doubles?

I'm ok with that :) The ability to trade with people is always fun.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 01, 2015, 07:29:22 PM »
ok sure!

PArtner ive been a bad swap mate, I promise I will answer all the questions I'm missing soon :blush: I'm always on mobile and it's a huge pain to copy and paste stuff

OK so I just got back from assi plaza and got a bunch of sweets for my partner and myself :biggrin: Partners sweets are a secret but I got myself a Milkis yogurt soda and it was sooo good :) I'm really into yogurt sodas but i'd never tried the plain version, just strawberry and melon.
Also got some yummy coconut popsicles (as im typing this mine broke off the stick and onto my lap :facepalm:

Saw a lot more icecreams I want to try.. my girlfriend pointed out one in particular, purple yam with ribbons of cheese?? :shocked: I don't know if I can justify spending $6 for a whole thing and risk not liking it, i am intrigued though...

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 01, 2015, 09:18:47 PM »
As mysterious as the Dark cave of Mount Mooooooooooooon...
https://youtu.be/iS58nPTzWr0

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal