collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67555 times)

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Shopping time
« Reply #510 on: March 30, 2015, 06:47:33 PM »
Nope, nothing in the mail today!!!! :( maybe tomorrow? Havnt worked on customs today had to take little Tribble to the school for kindergarten registration... Then fell asleep. Guess that's what happens after just 3hours sleep after working 12 hours the night before...maybe tomorrow!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #511 on: March 30, 2015, 07:49:23 PM »
OMG POKEMON YAKI!!!!!!! WANT WANT WANT!!!!! :dribble:

I am playing the waiting game myself....only one item came in the mail for my partner so far!!! One of their items just got shipped but im excited to see that particular item in person. Im also falling in love with my partners stuff!!!! My husband saw the candy and I had to yell noooooo and dive after it in slow mo LOL i told him its NOT fpr you its for my swap!! I told him I had that stuff imported from japan!! =[ then he saw my one item that arrived in the mail and he picked it up and said "waoh! When did we get this one!" I yelled at him and said "PUT IT DOWN DONT TOUCH IT!"  He asked if it was a bootie and I said it says "made in japan. YES. Its a chinese knockoff!" xD he said he had never seen that packaging before.....and i told him its an older MIP item from years ago and its in prestine (cant spell) condition so DONT TOUCH. LOL nosey guys @_@

Post Merge: March 30, 2015, 08:01:02 PM

As fpr the wrapping paper....Im using tissue paper and stamping pikachu heads all over it! We did it in elementry school for mothers day and i have always thought it was a cool idea! You can make your own stamps with cardboard or egg cartons.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:01:02 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 31, 2015, 05:45:29 AM »
Princess Lala, that is a cute idea for wrapping paper :D As long as you put the items in plastic bags or something before wrapping them of course, as otherwise the ink may bleed into items.

I gave in and ordered the rest of the items I am going to get for my partner. So once I finish the second handmade piece and get the items from the mail I am done ^^

Princess Lala

« Reply #513 on: March 31, 2015, 06:08:20 AM »
Ive actually never had a problem with the paint bleeding, so if ypu want to try my idea no worries!!! What I do is i used acryllic or school paint and stamp the pieces onto the tissue paper and let it dryat least a day before wrapping! I always wrap the items in the leftover tissue paper or small boxes i steal from work before using the pretty decorated tissue paper to make it look pretty! Stamp ink or crayola marker also works, especially with rubber stamps! :)

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 31, 2015, 11:29:16 AM »
No gifties in the mail again today! ;( course most are across the globe- never did have a lot of patience...

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #515 on: March 31, 2015, 12:15:32 PM »
I've read that Target has an offer on pokemon things, buy one get 50% of the second.

Of course I'm in the wrong country, but this might be helpful for someone!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 31, 2015, 12:21:58 PM »
I've read that Target has an offer on pokemon things, buy one get 50% of the second.

Ooo, if this is true I know what I'm doing tomorrow :D Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 31, 2015, 02:19:50 PM »
An item arrived today and the post has not being kind to it the box is smushed. Not happy. I had got one for my self no that is in the same state.  Luckily I ould open the box with out breaking any seals so it is currently under the book case trying to iron out  :blink: I am not sending it back because of it being from China otherwise I would.

But on the plus side I have assembled mine  and I am surprised how it turned out. But it has just taken me 4 hours so if nothing else it will keep you out of mischief for a while  :lol:

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #518 on: March 31, 2015, 02:55:05 PM »

And now I see TRU have 40% off pokemon, again in the US.

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 31, 2015, 03:15:43 PM »

And now I see TRU have 40% off pokemon, again in the US.
I wish the UK TRU would put a sale on. We're already double the price usually :(

I'll be answering the new questions soon!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 31, 2015, 04:19:42 PM »
:redface:

I bought the nidoran female plush today :blush:

Sorry! I told myself I wouldn't buy anything but one of my favorite sellers from japan was having a sale and it was way cheaper than Ive seen it anywhere else :blush: :blush: :blush:

I also got something for my partner :)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 31, 2015, 06:30:14 PM »
 :nomail: No mail for me either. I need to re-evaluate my strategy. I keep buying things and then deciding that they are for me.  :lookround:

I kinda wanna keep the cheaper items for myself and get them a more $$ item but then they would end up with only 3 or so items, plus extras. I don't know what to doooooooooo.  :cry:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:55:31 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Princess Lala

« Reply #522 on: March 31, 2015, 10:09:17 PM »
An item arrived today and the post has not being kind to it the box is smushed. Not happy. I had got one for my self no that is in the same state.  Luckily I ould open the box with out breaking any seals so it is currently under the book case trying to iron out  :blink: I am not sending it back because of it being from China otherwise I would.

But on the plus side I have assembled mine  and I am surprised how it turned out. But it has just taken me 4 hours so if nothing else it will keep you out of mischief for a while  :lol:
Im sure maybe your partner wouldnt mind the figure loose! Sorry to hear the packaginggot smooshed!

Post Merge: March 31, 2015, 10:13:40 PM

:redface:

I bought the nidoran female plush today :blush:

Sorry! I told myself I wouldn't buy anything but one of my favorite sellers from japan was having a sale and it was way cheaper than Ive seen it anywhere else :blush: :blush: :blush:

I also got something for my partner :)

The new banpresto UFO one!? Ive been keeping my eye for the keychain version for myself but on ebay they are like $34!!!! Congrats!! :) Dont forget to add that to your collection photo so your partner knows you already have it.

As for me....i am eyeballing a few TOMY and kids lots, i can split them with my partner! There is a chinese seller who apparently sells 100% legit TOMY figures and has pictures of some of her stock with the trademarks and such stamped on the body. She sells a 10pc and 20pc of different figures at random but no duplicates.

Just waiting for some stuff to come in the mail!!! 3 items for my partner and a suicune and mew bootie for me! :cheer:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 10:13:40 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 31, 2015, 10:46:16 PM »
I got some pokemail today!  :mail: things my partner really wanted just need to get some candy and wait on the rest and I'll be done!

Princess Lala

« Reply #524 on: April 01, 2015, 12:22:50 AM »
I seriously cant stop visiting this lil cutie at work!!!! :3 in case my swap partner is all said and done with what they are gonna get me i am hiding him (for now!) Hehehehe

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal