collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67666 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Shopping time
« Reply #360 on: March 25, 2015, 04:36:59 AM »
I think I've got all the questions answered. I can't believe how fast this thread goes! XD

Do you wear earrings?
Nope

Do you you have X/Y or OR/AS?
Yep. I have, er, all of them ^^; Though I primarily play X and AS

Do you like keychains, phone straps/charms, etc.?
So much yes lol

Partner, if you have an item that's new/in stores now that is bought for you would you want it sent in the box or de boxed to fit more into the box being sent?
If it makes my partner’s life easier to debox something, then I am okay with that
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 25, 2015, 05:17:55 AM »
Weeeell I've given it three days and didn't hear back from the seller so I've taken the plunge and will pray shipping isn't expensive :lol: I haven't seen the items this cheap elsewhere and at least getting them from this store I know they'll be genuine.

Do you you have X/Y or OR/AS?
I have X and AS

Do you like keychains, phone straps/charms, etc.?
Yes! Though, I would prefer fewer of these as I'm running out of places to put them...

Partner, if you have an item that's new/in stores now that is bought for you would you want it sent in the box or de boxed to fit more into the box being sent?

Deboxed, please!
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 25, 2015, 06:15:44 AM »
So I went to see this in January... it was amazing, btw.

See that Pikachu there?  That is literally the only Pikachu anything I'e ever wanted, and they missed the opportunity and didn't have a Symphony Conductor Pikachu made (I ended up buying the poster, but was pretty disappointed in the lack of a special plush).  So... if my partner is crafty enough and wants to get me a cheap Pikachu plush and give it clothes/items to make it look like THAT one, then I'll be happy!  Just thought I'd throw that out there. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 25, 2015, 06:24:57 AM »
MoonbeamStar, that would be so cute! :D Also that picture is beyond cute, for some reason Bulbasaur with its instrument is super adorable XD

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 25, 2015, 06:33:01 AM »
MoonbeamStar, that would be so cute! :D Also that picture is beyond cute, for some reason Bulbasaur with its instrument is super adorable XD

Isn't it?!  I've been thinking of getting a Pikachu plush myself and making a little outfit for it, but I forgot about it until last night when I was packing away my posters.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #365 on: March 25, 2015, 07:27:46 AM »
Im still SO jelly of you getting to see the pokemon symphony orchestra!!!!! I also love that pikachu, maybe someone could make a little jacket for a pikachu plush!? :P Im surpised there isnt any official plush of that pikachu! Id so buy one! D=

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 25, 2015, 09:16:24 AM »
It was so fun!  Especially seeing everyone cosplaying or wearing Pokemon related things (I coordinated my dress to match the Pokeball bow I wore),  and oh my goodness... so much streetpassing went on. So. Much. Streetpassing. I was so close to completing all of the puzzles in the Mii plaza, lol

Oh partner!  I'm going a tad over budget with your items, and I've even decided that you might like an item or two from my own collection that I no longer want (because I somehow had doubles of them).  I'm very excited about putting your package together!  I did leave enough spending room to buy a few things for you at one or both of the conventions next month.  ;) I'm so excited about this!
Instagram / Want List

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 25, 2015, 10:11:37 AM »
When you KNOW you have doubles of items that are on your partner's wishlist in your own collection, but you cannot for the life of you remember where they were put  :(
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 25, 2015, 10:17:32 AM »
When you KNOW you have doubles of items that are on your partner's wishlist in your own collection, but you cannot for the life of you remember where they were put  :(

Oh noes! :yikes:
Instagram / Want List

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 25, 2015, 10:23:26 AM »

Oh noes! :yikes:

Gonna have a search later on...What's the betting I'll find them as soon as I mail my partner's box? :lol:

Maybe I'll just send them as a follow-up if that's the case....

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 25, 2015, 10:26:09 AM »
I wish they'd bring that over to Europe. I'd travel to another European country just to get there :P

I really need to get my old sales box out. Perhaps someone here will find something for their partner :P

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 25, 2015, 11:31:58 AM »
I've got some things all picked out for my partner!!!! I hope you like all the stuff I get!!! I love shopping for people. Now to purchase items for the handmade stuff I want to make!!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 25, 2015, 12:03:17 PM »
I made my first purchase for the swap! It was an impulse buy, since I wasn't shopping for swap stuff, but hey, when life throws you Pokemon you listen! :D As if I wasn't excited enough before hand, now it has kicked in to high gear XD

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #373 on: March 25, 2015, 12:39:06 PM »
I literally now have $1 and 6 cents in my bank account until I get paid because I just bought something for my partner and I! LOL soooo much stuff I bought with this paycheck....some from japan and some from China! :freak: aaaaaaand also food LOL tooooooo much taco bell. God I hope im not pregnant for craving taco bell EVERY meal and at 4am every single morning LOLOLOL.

Aaaaaaanyways baaack on topic I found ANOTHER awesome item yesterday when I went window shopping in a shopping center with japanese goods when I was waiting to pick up my Rx! Its something my partner would really love and its only $12! I wish there was two, one for me and one for my partner LOL but my partner gets it! =D I get paid tomorrow sooooo YAY!

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 25, 2015, 01:07:28 PM »
I'm set on what to buy for my partner and will buy as soon as I get money from my ebay sale :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal